🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Suicide Mission"

Don't send sheriffs out to take guns

Just require people to turn them in and arrest them if they have a gun in their possession

Just require people to turn them in and arrest them if they have a gun in their possession

That would likely result in lots of shooting, don't you think?

can't you see it now. the police out in the woods in hunting seasons asking if they have the right paperwork for their long rifle...:21::21::21:

That would likely result in lots of shooting, don't you think?

can't you see it now. the police out in the woods in hunting seasons asking if they have the right paperwork for their long rifle...:21::21::21:
ranger pops out from their "bush" costume and demands to see their papers... :)

Maryland, especially Baltimore, has to do SOMETHING, but if this new law is as posted, it seems a tad knee-jerk. I'm sure many folks have better ideas than me, but there IS a way only it takes time, just like the anti-smoking movement. Maybe they could start with higher and meaner penalties for crimes involving more powerful weapons...followed by confiscation of the weapons used.

Maryland, especially Baltimore, has to do SOMETHING, but if this new law is as posted, it seems a tad knee-jerk. I'm sure many folks have better ideas than me, but there IS a way only it takes time, just like the anti-smoking movement. Maybe they could start with higher and meaner penalties for crimes involving more powerful weapons...followed by confiscation of the weapons used.
They already have them

upload_2019-3-5_8-11-21.jpeg

The law enforcement agencies of Maryland should comply with the same standards and turn all the firearms, and other equipment, that does't conform to Maryland law that they have in their arsenals to the National Guard/Military.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
---------------------------------------------------- i don't think that the article isn't about taking guns from Criminals is it ?? I haven't looked at article yet . But i think that the article is about taking guns from good Americans Bullwinkle .

just read article and as stated the rule is Unjust and unConstitutional . ---- BUT , Good to see as it shows the intentions of the traitorous law makers for all to see .

Last edited:
View attachment 248827

The law enforcement agencies of Maryland should comply with the same standards and turn all the firearms, and other equipment, that does't conform to Maryland law that they have in their arsenals to the National Guard/Military.

*****SMILE*****

:)

------------------------------- agree , if Americans are to be disarmed it seems that their employees like the Police should also be disarmed .

Forum List

Back