dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
sorry for my bad english

1:iran and suidi are in cold war now.
2:saudi arabia cuts diplomatic ties with iran and make coaliton
3:they want destroy iran.they want that iran will be country like north korea
4:but they need usa for this.
4:suidi arabia want republican president for usa.because republican are against iran deal
5:terrorist attack will rise republican vote.because republican are anti imigration or anti moslem
6:when you gambling for something.you do anything for it
7:american and european people must wait for suidi terrorist dogs

warning

everybody read this topic. remember it

I doubt either side could win..
but suidi think :
with american coalition against iran.they can win
but they need republican party.somebody like ted cruz.
and they will do anything for it.even killing american people

ISIS wants Obama. Will Val Jarrett still control Al Qaeda after Obama's out?
we dont talk about isis or another .........
fact: suidi need republican president for iran-suidi cold war
and they will kill west people .i promise ......

173659_600.jpg

Saudis funded 9/11. Most of the hijackers were Saudis. But do most Americans care? Nope. They're our 'Good Friends.' And that's all the Sheeple need to know. Saudi Arabia has been the chief supporter of just about all Islamic Terrorism in the world. Al Qaeda and ISIS couldn't have been created without its massive support.

But hey, the U.S. Government just keeps assuring the Sheeple that Saudi Arabia is 'Good.' And the Sheeple keep on eating the shite up. Saudi Arabia has caused more bloody carnage around the world than Iran could ever imagine causing. Yet we're constantly told Saudi Arabia is 'Good', but Iran is 'Bad.' It's a sad mess. We need to get out of the Middle East. No more meddling and selling our soul to devils like Saudi Arabia.

This coming Sunni/Shiite bloodbath is on the U.S. It shouldn't have meddled so much in the Middle East. The Iraq invasion was a miserable bloody blunder. It was the catalyst for the coming Sunni/Shiite War. Just more sad deadly Blow Back.

Your English is not as bad as your conclusions. Republican Trump is very content for Saudi to war with Iran and not get involved as long as US interests are not at stake. Oil is involved...but it's really the same old war...Sunni vs Shiia...and we want no part of that.

This coming Sunni/Shiite bloodbath is on the U.S. It shouldn't have meddled so much in the Middle East. The Iraq invasion was a miserable bloody blunder. It was the catalyst for the coming Sunni/Shiite War. Just more sad deadly Blow Back.

I agree with you on the saudi wahabism crap. I disagree on us being the catalyst. These fools have been killing each other without our help for centuries. Jefferson wrote about these bloodthirsty killers in the 1700s.

And iran and sa will still be worthless countries regardless of who wins the wh.
im talking about your safety .

You're saying that your jihadis need a liberal in the wh to keep the peace? Lol.
no no
i dont blaming republican.i dont say that its their fault.or they are bad and democrat are good
im just talking about facts

fact1: suidi want republican president because of iran-suidi cold war

fact2: terrorist attack rise and increase republican vote.because they are anti moslem and anti refugee and anti immigrant.

result: you must waiting for terrorist attack in your cities
im just warning to ......

Forum List

Back