Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

The mods should set up a FISA MEMO thread to prevent the leftwingnuts from posting silly distraction threads.

No need. The whole world already knows this is a steaming pile of bullshit.

Trump may have brought himself another indictment with this one.

The only fact in it is a FISA warrant was issued because of Carter Pages contacts with Russians and his trips to Moscow.

Which makes the warrant legit.

Now we’ll wait for the rest of the information to be released by the Ranking Democrats on the committee, and if they don’t get permission to release it will prove what everybody already knows that it was a steaming pile of bullshit.

Trump is only in more danger now along with those Mueller has already snagged along with members of congress

It may damage their reputation, but it does not damage national security or its methods, other than bias has obviously been used in this instance.We already knew everything pretty much except McCabes admitting without the dossier they wouldn’t get a fisa warrant.
Remember Adam Schiff and others screaming this will damage national security and give up sources and methods?? Pretty obvious they lied Bigly. Anyone claiming otherwise is a partisan hack.
It may very well damage the credibility of the FBI for some time and of the Justice Department, and it may make some judges more skeptical about their presentations of probable cause for warrants, and it may even raise questions about the legitimacy of warrants issued to the FBI in other cases, but in the long run it will strengthen national security by protecting our justice system from those, even those in very high office, who would subvert it for political purposes.
I disagree..............this information was Classified..............regardless of what the information was...................I consider the release of Classified material to the media a clear an present danger to the United States..........no matter how trivial..........and this is not limited just to this case.........Leaks in our Gov't have become common place to the media outlets............and it needs to end.

The mods should set up a FISA MEMO thread to prevent the leftwingnuts from posting silly distraction threads.

No need. The whole world already knows this is a steaming pile of bullshit.

Trump may have brought himself another indictment with this one.

The only fact in it is a FISA warrant was issued because of Carter Pages contacts with Russians and his trips to Moscow.

Which makes the warrant legit.

Now we’ll wait for the rest of the information to be released by the Ranking Democrats on the committee, and if they don’t get permission to release it will prove what everybody already knows that it was a steaming pile of bullshit.

Trump is only in more danger now along with those Mueller has already snagged along with members of congress

Lol...insanity and stupid

So, according to the memo, the proper officials at the FBI and the DOJ signed off on the warrant application, and a judge reviewed and approved it.

We already knew that, but that’s all you need to know. Everything else is partisan cherry picking of the facts.

Fuck Nunes, fuck Ryan and especially fuck Trump. They all went against the law enforcement and intelligence communities. I hope Trump gets buried by this.
A warrant based on fake information
Which you didn't include in your post
So who is cherry picking now?
What fake information?

Nothing burger
You are dreaming...it's bad...we are talking jail time...
No, we’re not talking jail time. You’re talking jail time.

You're a blooming idiot.

Steele was getting paid by the FBI.

The FISA court was not told it was a political document paid for by Hillaryous.

The dossier was submitted to the FISA court before the FBI had proved the assertions.

Lynch knew about it. Obama knew about it.

You might as well quit posting about it, you're looking dumber by the minute.
WTF? Where does the memo say Steele was paid by the FBI?

Read the memo, I'm not your gofer.

"Steele was suspended and then terminated as an FBI source" lol

"Before and after Steele was terminated as a source, he maintained contact with the DOJ. lol

Wasn't it supposed to be accompanied by a massive explosion and a huge mushroom cloud over Washington D.C.?

Why aren't people dying in the streets......cats & dogs...living together.....mass hysteria....
You are mistaking that with what Pelosi said about Trump's Tax Reform Bill.... :p

I agree. But when wrong doing is happening within agencies and it is concealed under the umbrella of classified, what does one do?
It is time to make an example of those who leak CLASSIFIED INFORMATION TO THE PUBLIC. Classified documents should not be released under ANY circumstances.........................

I will not hold my breath on it though.

It is far more important to stop the leaks of Classified information than the political BS associated with it. For far too long political asshats release information that could cause harm to our country and people serving it. We have seen it all too often....................

Off with their heads.............but it's not gonna happen..........our gov't is still too dang corrupt.
Hire new people to run our gov't and prosecute those who violate the law.............and let them rot in jail as examples that we have had enough of their bs.

Classified trials can happen behind closed doors.............but only if we start electing people who aren't like the ones we have today.........time to throw a bunch more out of office.

House Intelligence memo released: What it says

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

BUH-BAM!

In 2016 Ohr meets with Steele, determines he is extremely biased and 'desperate for Trump not to become President'.
- Ohr tells the leadership of the FBI this information. Both the leadership of the FBI and DOJ knew this to be the case!

The FBI and DOJ then seek FISA warrants to SPY ON THE POLITICAL OPPOSITION PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND HIS TEAM DURING A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION using the KNOWN unverified dossier provided by a KNOWN biased foreign spy ... 'desperate' to prevent Trump from becoming President ... as their basis to obtain FISA Warrants to do so.

McCabe even confirms THE FBI AND DOJ WOULD NOT HAVE SOUGHT THE FISA WARRANTS WITHOUT THE DOSSIER!

So if I hate my neighbor and know he grows pot illegally in his basement and I turn him in. The charges won't stick because I didn't like him?

No, charges won't stick because you lied that he's growing pot.

Reason you lied is because you don't like him.

It may damage their reputation, but it does not damage national security or its methods, other than bias has obviously been used in this instance.We already knew everything pretty much except McCabes admitting without the dossier they wouldn’t get a fisa warrant.
Remember Adam Schiff and others screaming this will damage national security and give up sources and methods?? Pretty obvious they lied Bigly. Anyone claiming otherwise is a partisan hack.
It may very well damage the credibility of the FBI for some time and of the Justice Department, and it may make some judges more skeptical about their presentations of probable cause for warrants, and it may even raise questions about the legitimacy of warrants issued to the FBI in other cases, but in the long run it will strengthen national security by protecting our justice system from those, even those in very high office, who would subvert it for political purposes.
I disagree..............this information was Classified..............regardless of what the information was...................I consider the release of Classified material to the media a clear an present danger to the United States..........no matter how trivial..........and this is not limited just to this case.........Leaks in our Gov't have become common place to the media outlets............and it needs to end.
The President has the authority to declassify information, which he did regarding this Summary of Evidence. This was legal, as opposed wto what Obama, Hillary, Mueller, Rice, Comey, Steele, etc... have done...

AGAIN, these TRAITORS KNEW OBAMA, CLINTON, AND THE DNC PAID FOR THIS AND THAT IT WAS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA.

To make it look like they obtained the FUSION GPS Opposition Research paid for by The Clinton Campaign as an INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INTEL, they not only CONCEALED their SOURCING, CONCEALED WHO FUNDED IT, THEY ALSO CONCEALED the fact that people like OHR had direct connections to FUSION GPS, and then THEY PAID $160,000 dollars for it out of FBI FUNDS to make it look like it was INDEPENDENTLY SOURCED and LEGITIMATE.

Then they used their fake MANUFACTURED EVIDENCE to KNOWINGLY AND FALSELY file for an ILLEGITIMATE, UNETHICAL and ILLEGAL FISA WARRANT, which they THEN ABUSED FURTHER.

AND they shared that SURVEILLANCE WITH HILLARY CLINTON THROUGH BARAK OBAMA TO RIG THE ELECTION, and LATER WHEN THEY LOST, TO STAGE A COUP, IMPEDE AND OBSTRUCT THE ADMINISTRATION IN A MALICIOUS, SEDITIONS, TREASONOUS FASHION, and when they struggled with that, THEY ILLEGITIMATELY HAD COMEY'S BEST FRIEND APPOINTED as SPECIAL COUNSEL to FURTHER CARRY OUT their AGENDA.

AND ALL ALONG THE WAY THEY LEAKED, AND LEAKED AND LEAKED in an attempt to DESTROY THE PRESIDENT PUBLICALLY by USING THE FBI, DOJ, and THE MEDIA AS A WEAPON AGAINST HIM.

Last edited:

I agree with the second part, it will strengthen the system and ensure those who try and circumvent the laws, including the current administration.

However I don't think this will harm the FBI too much, not the average agent going to court or investigating terror etc. Hell, the FBI have single handedly saved countless Canadian lives, there's no politics in lives saved.
If there was widespread participation among the top officials in the effort to mislead the FISA court in issuing the warrants, it will help to define the culture at the FBI for some and this will lead to some attorneys whose clients are charged or even convicted of unrelated federal crimes to question the legitimacy of FBI applications for warrants and greater skepticism among some federal judges in granting them. If the FBI is reformed, this will pass in time.

The information released in this memo has been declassified.

The real bottom line on this mess:

Trump did nothing wrong and the DNC lied to go after Trump.

The DNC paid the Russians to create a false document and then the corrupt Obama Administration used the lies in the document to get a secret court to allow spying on Trump.

The Democrats got caught on this one just like they got caught fixing the Moon Bat Primary.

The only difference is that this is illegal. We need to fire that corrupt Special Prosecutor that is filled with anti Trump partisan assholes investigators and then we need to bring criminal charges against all who are involved in this corruption.

Forum List

Back