Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

Vladimir Putin has done a bang up job on American self-proclaimed conservatives.

#MRGA

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

One has to wonder if Muller was aware why he was given the job to investigate Trump. Knowing what he does after today's release, will he willingly shut down his witch hunt and resign?

Mueller was Comey's 'mentor', and they were / are friends. Mueller had to know....

Remember Adam Schiff and others screaming this will damage national security and give up sources and methods?? Pretty obvious they lied Bigly. Anyone claiming otherwise is a partisan hack.
It may very well damage the credibility of the FBI for some time and of the Justice Department, and it may make some judges more skeptical about their presentations of probable cause for warrants, and it may even raise questions about the legitimacy of warrants issued to the FBI in other cases, but in the long run it will strengthen national security by protecting our justice system from those, even those in very high office, who would subvert it for political purposes.

I agree with the second part, it will strengthen the system and ensure those who try and circumvent the laws, including the current administration.

However I don't think this will harm the FBI too much, not the average agent going to court or investigating terror etc. Hell, the FBI have single handedly saved countless Canadian lives, there's no politics in lives saved.

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

(a)Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information
cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or
United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or
communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or
communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
classified information” means information which, at the time of a violation of this section, is, for reasons of national security, specifically designated by a United States Government Agency for limited or restricted dissemination or distribution;

The terms “code,” “cipher,” and “cryptographic system” include in their meanings, in addition to their usual meanings, any method of secret writing and any mechanical or electrical device or method used for the purpose of disguising or concealing the contents, significance, or meanings of communications;

(d)
person convicted of a violation of this section shall forfeit to the United States irrespective of any provision of State law—
person obtained, directly or indirectly, as the result of such violation; and
person’s property used, or intended to be used, in any manner or part, to commit, or to facilitate the commission of, such violation.

United States all property described in paragraph (1).
21 U.S.C. 853(b), (c), and (e)–(p)), shall apply to—
(A)
property subject to forfeiture under this subsection;
(B)
any seizure or disposition of such property; and
(C)
any administrative or judicial proceeding in relation to such property,
if not inconsistent with this subsection.

The majority of information disclosed in the memo was already either suspected or known among most conservatives, who tend to keep up with things. The declassification of the memo merely confirms what we've known all along, and puts it out there for those that have either not been following, or didn't believe it was true.

If you look at the big picture, this could possibly be the revelation that will unravel the entire garment of the Obama administration, the DNC, and Hillary Clinton.

That poses a serious question: The FISA court issued four 90-day warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. That means for 360 days, there were ongoing wiretaps, surveillance, and cloak-and-dagger stuff trying to find evidence on Donald Trump.

Wouldn't you think that such formal and organized surveillance would have discovered something? After all, it was renewed three times, each time following a positive determination of probably cause.

So why is the Mueller investigation still going on if formal surveillance didn't turn up anything?
it's actually time now to see the FISA Application. There is now no other choice. And that is what the dems didn't want to happen. That is it game set match!!!

Vladimir Putin has done a bang up job on American self-proclaimed conservatives.

#MRGA

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If this is no big deal to you, then I'll assume you have no problem un-sealing the rest of the FISA warrants?

SERIOUSLY? THAT is you pathetic Liberal McCarthy Sunglass-wearing response to all of this evidence (Summary of Evidence) just revealed?

Bwuhahahaha!

Comey said it was “salacious and unverified”
No discredited facts in the Steele Dossier. They are trying to kill the messenger.

upload_2018-2-2_12-42-26-jpeg.174607

No, no, no, no, no, no...it's not twue! I don't care what the EVIDENCE shows. It's not twue!
Yah, months later Comey makes this comment after he tried to black mail President Trump with the Fake Russian Dossier from Fusion GPS so he could keep his job.

He first tried to threaten the president with it and hold it over his head. Then when in front of the camera's he admitted is was salacious and unverified. But he knew it was FALSE and Funded by a rival campaign, and was Russian Propaganda, when Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Yates, & Boente all filed for FISA Warrants 3 different times, and each time they knew exactly what the source was of the dossier, used the dossier despite knowing it was Russian Propaganda, and was "Salacious & Unverified!"
it's time to release the FISA application.

So, according to the memo, the proper officials at the FBI and the DOJ signed off on the warrant application, and a judge reviewed and approved it.

We already knew that, but that’s all you need to know. Everything else is partisan cherry picking of the facts.

Fuck Nunes, fuck Ryan and especially fuck Trump. They all went against the law enforcement and intelligence communities. I hope Trump gets buried by this.
A warrant based on fake information
Which you didn't include in your post
So who is cherry picking now?

`
I can compare this to Geraldo Rivera's TV spectacular about opening Capone's vault.

And the dossier that clinton had steele lie about was the gospel.....right?
jebus christo, you are just bat shit crazy! :lol:

Theres nothing crazy about how clinton had steele make up some dossier that wasn't even true. Its actually quite sad. Its also sad that you can't discern truth. The dossier was passed off as intel but wasn't.

I found it extremely disappointing, after all the hype I expected something. Anything. But not nothing.
Well I agree, it is just normal behavior for the Dirty Demos.

But I'm glad they got busted

It shows that the FISA Warrant was issued on false grounds. Everyone involved knew that the "Dossier" was never verified and everything in it was unsubstantiated. It should close the door on Rosenstein's career.

Nobody is going to jail over this memo. Wanna bet?
I don't bet with libs they do not honor their bets....
Ya know what? I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Russians didn't hack anything.
comey just based what he said on what he was told by others.
The hard drives were destroyed. For what reason?
The FBI has a history of destroying exculpatory evidence.
Unfortunately the FBI just found out they can't destroy everything

I'm glad this memo is released. So Republicans can keep showing their obstructionist asses to public.

Very troubling when we have the president attacking the FBI and Department of Justice.

They are a part of our checks and balances. Without them, presidents would be allowed to run authoritian regimes.
just like obama did.

So, according to the memo, the proper officials at the FBI and the DOJ signed off on the warrant application, and a judge reviewed and approved it.

We already knew that, but that’s all you need to know. Everything else is partisan cherry picking of the facts.

Fuck Nunes, fuck Ryan and especially fuck Trump. They all went against the law enforcement and intelligence communities. I hope Trump gets buried by this.
A warrant based on fake information
Which you didn't include in your post
So who is cherry picking now?
That’s one source of information. Where’s the rest of the evidence presented to the judge who signed the warrant? Why wouldn’t Nunes include it all? :eusa_think:

Comey said it was “salacious and unverified”
No discredited facts in the Steele Dossier. They are trying to kill the messenger.

upload_2018-2-2_12-42-26-jpeg.174607

No, no, no, no, no, no...it's not twue! I don't care what the EVIDENCE shows. It's not twue!
Yah, months later Comey makes this comment after he tried to black mail President Trump with the Fake Russian Dossier from Fusion GPS so he could keep his job.

He first tried to threaten the president with it and hold it over his head. Then when in front of the camera's he admitted is was salacious and unverified. But he knew it was FALSE and Funded by a rival campaign, and was Russian Propaganda, when Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Yates, & Boente all filed for FISA Warrants 3 different times, and each time they knew exactly what the source was of the dossier, used the dossier despite knowing it was Russian Propaganda, and was "Salacious & Unverified!"
it's time to release the FISA application.

It's time for an Interpol Warrant for the arrest of Christopher Steele, be nice to see a good, hard working, straight laced FBI agent meet him at the airport with the cuffs. "Here ya go mate, welcome to America..."

"Oh, and guess what ya blimey wanker, Hillary LOST!"

Forum List

Back