Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

Vladimir Putin has done a bang up job on American self-proclaimed conservatives.

#MRGA

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
what he got was the democrats to create chaos in our country for him. How long has he been winning off of the dems now? Eighteen months?

`
I can compare this to Geraldo Rivera's TV spectacular about opening Capone's vault.

And the dossier that clinton had steele lie about was the gospel.....right?
jebus christo, you are just bat shit crazy! :lol:

No, that would be you. A FISA Warrant was issued because the Judge was led yo believe in the veracity of the "Dossier". A "Dossier" that is completely false.

This is why they didn't want this coming out.

It is time to make an example of those who leak CLASSIFIED INFORMATION TO THE PUBLIC. Classified documents should not be released under ANY circumstances.........................

I will not hold my breath on it though.

It is far more important to stop the leaks of Classified information than the political BS associated with it. For far too long political asshats release information that could cause harm to our country and people serving it. We have seen it all too often....................

Off with their heads.............but it's not gonna happen..........our gov't is still too dang corrupt.

`
I can compare this to Geraldo Rivera's TV spectacular about opening Capone's vault.

And the dossier that clinton had steele lie about was the gospel.....right?
jebus christo, you are just bat shit crazy! :lol:

No, that would be you. A FISA Warrant was issued because the Judge was led yo believe in the veracity of the "Dossier". A "Dossier" that is completely false.

This is why they didn't want this coming out.

Absolutely.

House Intelligence memo released: What it says

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

BUH-BAM!

In 2016 Ohr meets with Steele, determines he is extremely biased and 'desperate for Trump not to become President'.
- Ohr tells the leadership of the FBI this information. Both the leadership of the FBI and DOJ knew this to be the case!

The FBI and DOJ then seek FISA warrants to SPY ON THE POLITICAL OPPOSITION PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND HIS TEAM DURING A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION using the KNOWN unverified dossier provided by a KNOWN biased foreign spy ... 'desperate' to prevent Trump from becoming President ... as their basis to obtain FISA Warrants to do so.

McCabe even confirms THE FBI AND DOJ WOULD NOT HAVE SOUGHT THE FISA WARRANTS WITHOUT THE DOSSIER!
As a conservative this is a sad day. No jumping for joy here. It's sullied and soiled that Hillary could conjur up this mess in an addled, devious and desperate attempt to secure the Presidency AND that the FBI and other like minded would participate with helping her
America has a black eye and those who threw the punch Must be punished

"Bombshell doc says blabbing British spy’s dossier paid for by Clinton, key to Trump snooping warrant"

So the PROVEN Felon, protected from indictment by the Obama administration/DOJ/FBI, running for President as the DNC nominee AND the FBI were working with a foreign agent, desperate to prevent Trump from winning the Presidency, who was colluding with Russians...and the only reason the FBI cut ties with him is because this information became public knowledge.

...and no crime was committed during this conspiracy to interfere in the US Presidential election by the Obama administration, DOJ, FBI, and/or the DNC nominee on Hillary's behalf to ensure Donald Trump did not win the Presidency....?!

:right:

House Intelligence memo released: What it says

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

BUH-BAM!

In 2016 Ohr meets with Steele, determines he is extremely biased and 'desperate for Trump not to become President'.
- Ohr tells the leadership of the FBI this information. Both the leadership of the FBI and DOJ knew this to be the case!

The FBI and DOJ then seek FISA warrants to SPY ON THE POLITICAL OPPOSITION PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND HIS TEAM DURING A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION using the KNOWN unverified dossier provided by a KNOWN biased foreign spy ... 'desperate' to prevent Trump from becoming President ... as their basis to obtain FISA Warrants to do so.

McCabe even confirms THE FBI AND DOJ WOULD NOT HAVE SOUGHT THE FISA WARRANTS WITHOUT THE DOSSIER!

So if I hate my neighbor and know he grows pot illegally in his basement and I turn him in. The charges won't stick because I didn't like him?

It may damage their reputation, but it does not damage national security or its methods, other than bias has obviously been used in this instance.We already knew everything pretty much except McCabes admitting without the dossier they wouldn’t get a fisa warrant.
Remember Adam Schiff and others screaming this will damage national security and give up sources and methods?? Pretty obvious they lied Bigly. Anyone claiming otherwise is a partisan hack.
It may very well damage the credibility of the FBI for some time and of the Justice Department, and it may make some judges more skeptical about their presentations of probable cause for warrants, and it may even raise questions about the legitimacy of warrants issued to the FBI in other cases, but in the long run it will strengthen national security by protecting our justice system from those, even those in very high office, who would subvert it for political purposes.

Still waiting on the memo......................

6831257_shia-labeouf-kind-of-stopped-hating-himself_2bf3b1cc_m.gif
I believe It's been posted already.....
Wasn't it supposed to be accompanied by a massive explosion and a huge mushroom cloud over Washington D.C.?

Why aren't people dying in the streets......cats & dogs...living together.....mass hysteria....

Nothing burger
You are dreaming...it's bad...we are talking jail time...
No, we’re not talking jail time. You’re talking jail time.

You're a blooming idiot.

Steele was getting paid by the FBI.

The FISA court was not told it was a political document paid for by Hillaryous.

The dossier was submitted to the FISA court before the FBI had proved the assertions.

Lynch knew about it. Obama knew about it.

You might as well quit posting about it, you're looking dumber by the minute.
WTF? Where does the memo say Steele was paid by the FBI?

I agree. But when wrong doing is happening within agencies and it is concealed under the umbrella of classified, what does one do?
It is time to make an example of those who leak CLASSIFIED INFORMATION TO THE PUBLIC. Classified documents should not be released under ANY circumstances.........................

I will not hold my breath on it though.

It is far more important to stop the leaks of Classified information than the political BS associated with it. For far too long political asshats release information that could cause harm to our country and people serving it. We have seen it all too often....................

Off with their heads.............but it's not gonna happen..........our gov't is still too dang corrupt.

Forum List

Back