Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

In other words, you can't name a crime Trump or his administration committed. Who cares about your rationalizations for lying?

Well dude. Why don’t you answer my 3 questions?

Then explain why he is going all over the place scared like a puppy screaming no collusions no collusions no collusions. Normally people shut the fuck up.
  1. He isn't scared
  2. He isn't acting like he committed any crimes.
  3. Why would anyone cooperate with a witch hunt?
cuz the TRUTH will set you free... and this investigation can come to an end....

unless of course, Trump does have something to hide.....?

If the purpose of the witch hunt was to find the truth, you might have a point, but the purpose is to impeach Trump, and it won't stop until it achieves its goal or someone puts a stop to it.

No one has stated that is the purpose except RW media.
LOL, sure, what is it that Maxine likes to spew all the time? Impeach 45? yeah, it's the RW media. dude that is so stupid and I'm surprised at you.

In barely 6 months of investigations we have 4 indictments of Trump team members and 2 guilty pleas. With both Papodopoulos and Flynn admitting that they lied to the FBI about ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

We know there are very serious crimes in the Trump team. We know that these crimes relate directly with Russia. The only question is.....how many such crimes exist, by whom and for how long.

Which is why the Mueller investigation will continue.

You dont' know any such thing, moron. Flynn lied about talking to the Russian ambassador. I don't recall what Papawhatshisname lied about, but it wasn't about "ties between the Trump campaign and Russia."

There is no evidence that the Trump campaign has committed any crimes whatsoever. There is none. nada, zilch.

You don’t anything either dude.

Denial from fake messiah is not an evidence. Denial from fake messiah is not a verdict ( copied this from someone here ) ...... It takes time but Mueller will get there.

If Trump did not commit crime:
1. Why he is so scared?
2. Why is he acting like he committed crimes?
3. Why not stop lying and stop interfering then let the justice do the job? If he didn’t then he is cleared if he did then like everyone else he is not above the law. He should pay for his crimes.

FAIR ENOUGH?
In other words, you can't name a crime Trump or his administration committed. Who cares about your rationalizations for lying?

Then explain why he is going all over the place scared like a puppy screaming no collusions no collusions no collusions. Normally people shut the fuck up.
LOL, those three questions are stupid, and not worth any time to comment on. try some actual questions. Like if there was a crime against trump, did comey testify under oath there was no investigation into trump? You answer that little bear.

Charwin has a point. Trump is fighting this investigation tooth and nail. If he were genuinely innocent, why would he? What would be the point?

As Gowdy said of Mueller, let the man do his job.

Last edited:
You want me to defend a position I never took and then cry out to the forum you won because I won't play your game? You're a legend in your own mind honey. I'll make you deal sweetie, show where I took the position you say I took and we'll go from there, umk?

The facts have definitely taken a side, boy. And the dossier includes info on Carter Page. And it was that info that was cited in the FISA warrant. You can continue to run if you'd like. But it won't matter.

As for Nunes Memo and the 'spy on Trump' narrative, even you have abandoned that steaming rhetorical pile.

When you muster the courage to stop running....I'll be here, kiddo.

Translation:" I can't show where Doc ever took the position I said he took'.

Translation: you've fled from the entire 'spy on Trump' idiocy and abandoned the entire Nunes memo. And are still running from the fact that the Dossier had information on Carter Page. And that it was the information on Carter Page that was cited in the FISA warrant.

There isn't much to you but running, is there boy?

Look sky-sky, show where I said what you are accusing me of saying. Why are you afraid of that?
Oh yes, because you can't.

You blinked, boy.

You were given a golden opportunity to try and put lipstick on the whole 'spy on trump' pig. You ran. The time line doesn't work and you know it doesn't work.

You were presented with the fact that the dossier contained info on Page....and that it was the info on Page that was used in the FISA warrant. You ran.

There's not much to you but running. When you pull that tail out from between those quivering haunches and want to try again...

......I'm right here. Try again, boy.

1. He isn't scared
cuz the TRUTH will set you free... and this investigation can come to an end....

If the purpose of the witch hunt was to find the truth, you might have a point, but the purpose is to impeach Trump, and it won't stop until it achieves its goal or someone puts a stop to it.

LOL, sure, what is it that Maxine likes to spew all the time? Impeach 45? yeah, it's the RW media. dude that is so stupid and I'm surprised at you.

The opinion of a reptesentative. Not the investigators, retard.

I am still confused
It's common among your type.
so you understood the circular methodology to get the warrant on an american that was cleared in 2013 and not a part of the campaign when the warrant was signed off? you can follow that? really?

It wasn't 'cleared'. The first warrant for electronic surveillance of Page was issued in 2013.

Worse, the Nunes memo documents the request for a warrant in October 2016. Page was released from the Trump campaign in September 2016. The working theory of the GOP is that the FBI tried to spy on Trump by monitoring someone who didn't work for Trump.

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

I am still confused
so you understood the circular methodology to get the warrant on an american that was cleared in 2013 and not a part of the campaign when the warrant was signed off? you can follow that? really?

Absolutely, dope.

Page went to Russia in the summer of 16 and met with several high level Russian officials as stated in the dossier. Obviously there was something to it as there were three subsequent renewals of his warrant. Obviously he was and continued to be a productive intelligence asset.

I am still confused

It wasn't 'cleared'. The first warrant for electronic surveillance of Page was issued in 2013.

Worse, the Nunes memo documents the request for a warrant in October 2016. Page was released from the Trump campaign in September 2016. The working theory of the GOP is that the FBI tried to spy on Trump by monitoring someone who didn't work for Trump.

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

not really Sky------maybe the FBI considered the possibility that a cleared and disengaged person MIGHT
become LOQUACIOUS

Denial from fake messiah is not an evidence. Denial from fake messiah is not a verdict ( copied this from someone here ) ...... It takes time but Mueller will get there.

1. Why he is so scared?
3. Why not stop lying and stop interfering then let the justice do the job? If he didn’t then he is cleared if he did then like everyone else he is not above the law. He should pay for his crimes.

FAIR ENOUGH?

1. He isn't scared

1. Yes he is.
2. Yes he is.
3. He doesn’t have to. All he need is shut the fuck up because it’s not helping.

1. Nuh uhn
  2. Nuh uhn
  3. Nuh uhn
Why should he shut up about a witch hunt against him?

Get used to the Mewlier witch hunt being attacked daily until Mewler is run out of DC on a rail.

10. Yes.
11. Yes.
12. Yes he need to shut up because it’s not helping.

In barely 6 months of investigations we have 4 indictments of Trump team members and 2 guilty pleas. With both Papodopoulos and Flynn admitting that they lied to the FBI about ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

We know there are very serious crimes in the Trump team. We know that these crimes relate directly with Russia. The only question is.....how many such crimes exist, by whom and for how long.

Which is why the Mueller investigation will continue.

You dont' know any such thing, moron. Flynn lied about talking to the Russian ambassador. I don't recall what Papawhatshisname lied about, but it wasn't about "ties between the Trump campaign and Russia."

There is no evidence that the Trump campaign has committed any crimes whatsoever. There is none. nada, zilch.

1. Why he is so scared?

FAIR ENOUGH?

LOL, those three questions are stupid, and not worth any time to comment on. try some actual questions. Like if there was a crime against trump, why did comey testify under oath there was no investigation into trump? You answer that little bear.

Really? So why bother to give me your normal nonsense rebuttal?

1. He isn't scared

Plenty of leftwing trolls on this board have made it quite clear that impeachment is what they are expecting.

1. Why he is so scared?

FAIR ENOUGH?

LOL, those three questions are stupid, and not worth any time to comment on. try some actual questions. Like if there was a crime against trump, did comey testify under oath there was no investigation into trump? You answer that little bear.

Charwin has a point. Trump is fighting this investigation tooth and nail. If he were genuinely innocent, why would he? What would be the point?

So you're an idiot who thinks innocence matters. It certainly didn't matter for Flynn. or Papawhatshisname.

1. Why he is so scared?

FAIR ENOUGH?

So you're an idiot who thinks innocence matters. It certainly didn't matter for Flynn. or Papawhatshisname.

I'm citing Gowdy on Mueller: Let the man do his job.

And Flynn and Papodopoulos did exactly what they plead guilty to; lied to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and the Russians.

There are undeniably crimes in the Trump team. Those crimes undeniably relate directly to Russia. Which is why Trump is fighting the investigation so hard.

Reality just doesn't matter to the brainwashed Democrat Cultist.
It was the Democrats who colluded with the Russians, not Trump.

I'm citing Gowdy on Mueller: Let the man do his job.

And Flynn and Papodopoulos did exactly what they plead guilty to; lied to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and the Russians.

There are undeniably crimes in the Trump team. Those crimes undeniably relate directly to Russia. Which is why Trump is fighting the investigation so hard.

That isn't what they plead guilty to, moron.

It's easy to deny there are crimes in the Trump team. Where's the evidence? Everything you post is deniable. In fact, Trump isn't fighting the investigation on little bit. However, Republicans in Congress are fighting it. I'm glad they are because it's obviously a witch hunt.

1. He isn't scared

Three Democrats have introduced bills to impeach him.

Legislative Search Results

HR 438 ,HR 705,and HR621

1. He isn't scared

Plenty of leftwing trolls on this board have made it quite clear that impeachment is what they are expecting.

Just not the investigators, dope.

1. He isn't scared

Three Democrats have introduced bills to impeach him.

Legislative Search Results

HR 438 ,HR 705,and HR621

That was never the stated purpose of the investigation by anyone involved as your retarded brother suggested.

1. He isn't scared

The opinion of a reptesentative. Not the investigators, retard.
who do you supposed handles impeachment? LOL,

Forum List

Back