Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

The whole thing can simply be explained:

Putin must have been Blackmailing Clinton and Obama.

Otherwise why would The Democrat Party Conspire with The Kremlin and KGB Agents to try to nullify our Election, and why would Obama Cronies in The DOJ and FBI knowingly file False Applications for FISA Warrants using Russian Propaganda paid for by Clinton and Obama that they knew was Russian Sourced, Knew was False, and Knew was paid for by Obama and Clinton?

Last edited:
You dont' know any such thing, moron. Flynn lied about talking to the Russian ambassador. I don't recall what Papawhatshisname lied about, but it wasn't about "ties between the Trump campaign and Russia."

There is no evidence that the Trump campaign has committed any crimes whatsoever. There is none. nada, zilch.

You don’t anything either dude.

Denial from fake messiah is not an evidence. Denial from fake messiah is not a verdict ( copied this from someone here ) ...... It takes time but Mueller will get there.

If Trump did not commit crime:
1. Why he is so scared?
2. Why is he acting like he committed crimes?
3. Why not stop lying and stop interfering then let the justice do the job? If he didn’t then he is cleared if he did then like everyone else he is not above the law. He should pay for his crimes.

FAIR ENOUGH?
In other words, you can't name a crime Trump or his administration committed. Who cares about your rationalizations for lying?

Well dude. Why don’t you answer my 3 questions?

Then explain why he is going all over the place scared like a puppy screaming no collusions no collusions no collusions. Normally people shut the fuck up.
LOL, those three questions are stupid, and not worth any time to comment on. try some actual questions. Like if there was a crime against trump, why did comey testify under oath there was no investigation into trump? You answer that little bear.

Really? So why bother to give me your normal nonsense rebuttal?
well if there is no investigation into trump, why would he be worried at all? Again, under oath, Comey said trump wasn't under investigation. that is the director of the FBI. So your three questions are stupid and not worth answering as I already said.

1. He isn't scared
  2. He isn't acting like he committed any crimes.
  3. Why would anyone cooperate with a witch hunt?
cuz the TRUTH will set you free... and this investigation can come to an end....

unless of course, Trump does have something to hide.....?

If the purpose of the witch hunt was to find the truth, you might have a point, but the purpose is to impeach Trump, and it won't stop until it achieves its goal or someone puts a stop to it.

No one has stated that is the purpose except RW media.

Three Democrats have introduced bills to impeach him.

Legislative Search Results

HR 438 ,HR 705,and HR621

That was never the stated purpose of the investigation by anyone involved as your retarded brother suggested.
then why are they calling for impeachment and filing articles to do it? you're caught in a really sorry position. cause it is what they want.

Denial from fake messiah is not an evidence. Denial from fake messiah is not a verdict ( copied this from someone here ) ...... It takes time but Mueller will get there.

1. Why he is so scared?
3. Why not stop lying and stop interfering then let the justice do the job? If he didn’t then he is cleared if he did then like everyone else he is not above the law. He should pay for his crimes.

FAIR ENOUGH?
In other words, you can't name a crime Trump or his administration committed. Who cares about your rationalizations for lying?

Then explain why he is going all over the place scared like a puppy screaming no collusions no collusions no collusions. Normally people shut the fuck up.
LOL, those three questions are stupid, and not worth any time to comment on. try some actual questions. Like if there was a crime against trump, why did comey testify under oath there was no investigation into trump? You answer that little bear.

well if there is no investigation into trump, why would he be worried at all? Again, under oath, Comey said trump wasn't under investigation. that is the director of the FBI. So your three questions are stupid and not worth answering as I already said.
Well, no... Comey said Trump wasn’t under investigation; but that was before he fired Comey, causing an investigation of Trump to begin under Mueller to determine if Trump obstructed justice.

Putin must have been blackmailing Clinton and Obama.

Otherwise why would The Democrat Party Conspire with The Kremlin and KGB Agents to try to nullify our Election, and why would Obama Cronies in The DOJ and FBI knowingly file False Applications for FISA Warrants using Russian Propaganda paid for by Clinton and Obama that they knew was Russian Sourced, Knew was False, and Knew was paid for by Obama and Clinton?
yes, of course!

that explains why Trump's bromance with Putin and Russia is so strong! :rofl:

Trump loves the Russians for working with Hillary and trying to sabotage his election! NOT!!!!

Jebus! You are one crazy hoot! And funny as heck! :lol:

Well, no... Comey said Trump wasn’t under investigation; but that was before he fired Comey, causing an investigation of Trump to begin under Mueller to determine if Trump obstructed justice.

Look at Mueller's interview list. Its certainly Trump centric now.

The problem's not the problem. The problem is how you deal with the problem.

Getting a blow job from an intern isn't a crime. Lying about it to authorities and obstructing the investigation is. Trump and his people should have taken note of how that works.

yes, of course!

Trump loves the Russians for working with Hillary and trying to sabotage his election! NOT!!!!

Rule number one of Kremlin Sympathizers.

"Do not under any circumstances discuss the issues. Attack the poster speaking Truth to Power rather than evaluate his argument."

The facts are there. Obama, Clinton, The DNC conspired with KGB agents to procure Russian Propaganda, and then have their Cronies (Russian Moles) in the FBI and DOJ, knowingly take this Kremlin Krap and use it to Falsely and Illegally obtain a FISA warrant so that they could spy on the Trump Campaign, Cheat their way to a win, and if they lost, cash in their Insurance Policy" to Nullify Our Election in favor of Vladimir Putin's Choice....Hillary Clinton.

yes, of course!

that explains why Trump's bromance with Putin and Russia is so strong!

what is your evidence? It seems you are infatuated with Russia. maybe it's you who is the traitor.

plus it was Trump's Campaign team, not trump, under investigation at that time....they had not reached the stage of, ''who above the campaign team, knew what was going on?''....they always start with the little guys and work their way up.... Trump would be the very top, of the Trump Campaign and would be last on the list as being named a co-conspirator with the Russian gvt, IF IT EVER EVEN came to that....

Look at Mueller's interview list. Its certainly Trump centric now.

The problem's not the problem. The problem is how you deal with the problem.

Getting a blow job from an intern isn't a crime. Lying about it to authorities and obstructing the investigation is. Trump and his people should have taken note of how that works.
Cute. You suggest that as though they're educable.

yes, of course!

"Do not under any circumstances discuss the issues. Attack the poster speaking Truth to Power rather than evaluate his argument."

The facts are there. Obama, Clinton, The DNC conspired with KGB agents to procure Russian Propaganda, and then have their Cronies (Russian Moles) in the FBI and DOJ, knowingly take this Kremlin Krap and use it to Falsely and Illegally obtain a FISA warrant so that they could spy on the Trump Campaign, Cheat their way to a win, and if they lost, cash in their Insurance Policy" to Nullify Our Election in favor of Vladimir Putin's Choice....Hillary Clinton.

Laughing....says the soul trying desperately to shut down an investigation into Russia meddling in our election.

Sorry, Comrade. You're a collaborator. You're actively attacking the FBI to derail an investigation into the Russian interference in our election.

And failing.

1. Why he is so scared?

FAIR ENOUGH?

LOL, those three questions are stupid, and not worth any time to comment on. try some actual questions. Like if there was a crime against trump, did comey testify under oath there was no investigation into trump? You answer that little bear.

Charwin has a point. Trump is fighting this investigation tooth and nail. If he were genuinely innocent, why would he? What would be the point?

As Gowdy said of Mueller, let the man do his job.
So you're an idiot who thinks innocence matters. It certainly didn't matter for Flynn. or Papawhatshisname.

Papadrunkoulos.

cuz the TRUTH will set you free... and this investigation can come to an end....

unless of course, Trump does have something to hide.....?

If the purpose of the witch hunt was to find the truth, you might have a point, but the purpose is to impeach Trump, and it won't stop until it achieves its goal or someone puts a stop to it.

No one has stated that is the purpose except RW media.
LOL, sure, what is it that Maxine likes to spew all the time? Impeach 45? yeah, it's the RW media. dude that is so stupid and I'm surprised at you.

The opinion of a reptesentative. Not the investigators, retard.
who do you supposed handles impeachment? LOL,

Not an issue for the investigators, dope.

yes, of course!

Laughing....says the soul trying desperately to shut down an investigation into Russia meddling in our election.

Sorry, Comrade. You're a collaborator. You're actively attacking the FBI to derail an investigation into the Russian interference in our election.

And failing.

The Investigation in to Russian Meddling in our Election IS NOT SOMETHING any of us want SHUT DOWN, because it leads to Putin, The DNC, Comey, Obama, and Clinton.
The Facts are ALL THERE, COMRADE.

1. Why he is so scared?

FAIR ENOUGH?

Again, under oath, Comey said trump wasn't under investigation. that is the director of the FBI.

How long ago?
The nature and scope hasn't changed at all since then?

I'm tired of hearing about the damn memo. I had to turn the TV off. Call me when you start putting Liberals in jail for their collusion to keep Donald Trump from being a good President. It'd serve the Liberals good releasing that second memo I hears it's all crying and whining inside.

plus it was Trump's Campaign team, not trump, under investigation at that time....they had not reached the stage of, ''who above the campaign team, knew what was going on?''....they always start with the little guys and work their way up.... Trump would be the very top, of the Trump Campaign and would be last on the list as being named a co-conspirator with the Russian gvt, IF IT EVER EVEN came to that....
James Comey Director of the FBI under oath said Trump was not under investigation.

LOL, those three questions are stupid, and not worth any time to comment on. try some actual questions. Like if there was a crime against trump, did comey testify under oath there was no investigation into trump? You answer that little bear.

Charwin has a point. Trump is fighting this investigation tooth and nail. If he were genuinely innocent, why would he? What would be the point?

So you're an idiot who thinks innocence matters. It certainly didn't matter for Flynn. or Papawhatshisname.

I'm citing Gowdy on Mueller: Let the man do his job.

And Flynn and Papodopoulos did exactly what they plead guilty to; lied to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and the Russians.

There are undeniably crimes in the Trump team. Those crimes undeniably relate directly to Russia. Which is why Trump is fighting the investigation so hard.

That isn't what they plead guilty to, moron.

It's easy to deny there are crimes in the Trump team. Where's the evidence? Everything you post is deniable. In fact, Trump isn't fighting the investigation on little bit. However, Republicans in Congress are fighting it. I'm glad they are because it's obviously a witch hunt.

Yes Bri your fake messiah is fighting scared. Why not just shut the fuck up and let the justice do her job?

Witch hunt? Is not an evidence. Witch hunt is not a verdict.

I'm citing Gowdy on Mueller: Let the man do his job.

And Flynn and Papodopoulos did exactly what they plead guilty to; lied to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and the Russians.

There are undeniably crimes in the Trump team. Those crimes undeniably relate directly to Russia. Which is why Trump is fighting the investigation so hard.

That isn't what they plead guilty to, moron.

It's easy to deny there are crimes in the Trump team. Where's the evidence? Everything you post is deniable. In fact, Trump isn't fighting the investigation on little bit. However, Republicans in Congress are fighting it. I'm glad they are because it's obviously a witch hunt.

Yes Bri your fake messiah is fighting scared. Why not just shut the fuck up and let the justice do her job?

Witch hunt? Is not an evidence. Witch hunt is not a verdict.
are you saying Mueller doesn't have the capability to investigate while the congress investigates? He doesn't sound too sharp then. maybe he should shut it down if he has no confidence in his abilities. He just looks foolish.

1. Why he is so scared?

FAIR ENOUGH?

Please stop your tickling. As usual your nonsense rebuttal has nothing to do with with my 3 questions.
So I will let try again.

Forum List

Back