Sunglasses Biden Continues to Put Police, Small Business Owners and Communities at Risk of Violent Crime

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Biden is so far out of touch with reality that thinks that police are the problem and criminals are the victims. When I hear a liberal talk of systemic racism in this country...all I see is a "racist" and a goddamn idiot like Biden.

Well... the because of their unions cops have always voted for democrats. I'm sure plenty of cop union money went to dems as campaign contributions. I hope ta hell they've learned something now.
It does with all unions but the Teamsters.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Biden is so far out of touch with reality that thinks that police are the problem and criminals are the victims. When I hear a liberal talk of systemic racism in this country...all I see is a "racist" and a goddamn idiot like Biden.
"Own the Cons" #triggered

You'll be #triggered when you're getting your ass kicked and there's no cops around to help you... #idiot.

You'll be #triggered when you're getting your ass kicked and there's no cops around to help you... #idiot.
No, I'm a good guy with a gun. We always win, right?

Why do we need cops when we're all packing heat? We're actually safer around firearms than they are.

We need Patriotic vigilantes if the cops go down!
They used to be called REGULATORS!

Forum List

Back