Sunni man ADMITS the goal of Islam is to take over non Islamic Countries

LOL, i'd love to see you beat a woman infront of a real man mr trolling Muslim internet tough guy, he'd show you what a beating really is but of course you would be able to fight back, the women aren't, Muslims like to get pissed when Muslim women go to non-Muslims to get respect and end up giving their virginity to Christians rather then Muslims,
So do you get upset when your boy friend beats you?

Or is that just part of your special relationship?? :cool:

Nope, im not Muslim so i don't i have one cuz im not a man who is secretly Gay and overcompensating by dominating women who can't fight back and screwing guys on the side. :cool:

Last edited:
Nope, im not Muslim so don't i have one cuz im not a man who is secretly Gay and overcompensating by dominating women who can't fight back and screwing guys on the side.
Look, I never claimed that you were secretly gay; if you want to be open about it, that not my business.

Quit pretending your talking about someone else and just admit the truth to yourself, everyone else already knows. :wink_2:

“Sunni man” knows how to push the buttons of certain gullible rightists.

Pffft. If Bin Laden himself had posted here, you would have said conservatives' condemnation of him was unjustified. "It's just his culture!! Who are we to judge?!"

If "Bin Laden himself" had posted here i think you would have been in too much "awe" to respond. Bin Laden is dead! Get over it.

The hatefulness is still spilling over...Where or where is common sense?
You do know he was alive before Obama personally killed him, right?

Right?

Pffft. If Bin Laden himself had posted here, you would have said conservatives' condemnation of him was unjustified. "It's just his culture!! Who are we to judge?!"

If "Bin Laden himself" had posted here i think you would have been in too much "awe" to respond. Bin Laden is dead! Get over it.

Right?

I personally don't give a damn who killed him. He suffered an early death as all "sinners" do. Of course it took him by surprise as all "sinners" do.

I personally don't give a damn who killed him.
I care very much in regard to who killed bin Laden. It sent an important message.

He suffered an early death as all "sinners" do. Of course it took him by surprise as all "sinners" do.
I'm not convinced that bin Laden was taken completely by surprise. He knew we were coming for him, eventually. I suspect that for an instant, as he saw the dark shadow of a figure in military camo gear with the stars and stripes on the shoulder lapel that his only surprise was knowing that the end is now.

I'm not convinced that bin Laden was taken completely by surprise. He knew we were coming for him, eventually. I suspect that for an instant, as he saw the dark shadow of a figure in military camo gear with the stars and stripes on the shoulder lapel that his only surprise was knowing that the end is now.
Seals on special ops night missions wear solid black not camo.

Also, they do not display any identifying insignia or patches.

Seals on special ops night missions wear solid black not camo.

Also, they do not display any identifying insignia or patches.

Well that's a shame. I would have preferred his last image was that of a uniformed U.S. servicemen wearing a sly smile of satisfaction.

Well that's a shame. I would have preferred his last image was that of a uniformed U.S. servicemen wearing a sly smile of satisfaction.
Most likely Osama bin Laden had been dead for years and was kept on ice to preserve the body.

Then his body was brought out for political reasons; Obama need a political boost; and the staged raid was launched and then reported to the media.

His body was allegedly buried at sea; basically to hide the evidence.

And a few weeks later Seal Team 6 was forever silenced on a bogus mission with a mysterious helicopter crash.

All loose ends tied up in a neat little media package for consumption by the gullible American people. :cool:

Last edited:
Most likely Osama bin Laden had been dead for years and was kept on ice to preserve the body.

Then his body was brought out for political reasons; Obama need a political boost; and the staged raid was launched and then reported to the media.

And a few weeks later Seal Team 6 was forever silenced on a bogus mission with a mysterious helicopter crash.

All loose ends tied up in a neat little media package for consumption by the gullible American people. :cool:
Yes. Conspiracy theories do make everything so simple.

Right?

I personally don't give a damn who killed him. He suffered an early death as all "sinners" do. Of course it took him by surprise as all "sinners" do.
Not all sinners suffer an early death.

Besides, everyone is a sinner. Me, you, everybody.

Yes. Conspiracy theories do make everything so simple.
52% of the American people do not accept the official Warren Report or believe that Oswald acted alone in the alleged Kennedy assassination.

A Critique of The Warren Report

I care very much in regard to who killed bin Laden. It sent an important message.

He suffered an early death as all "sinners" do. Of course it took him by surprise as all "sinners" do.

If the reports are to be believed, the last sight Bin Laden saw in this life was looking into the jaws of an American Paratrooper Dog.

Intense interest surrounds dog who may have participated in bin Laden raid | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

If the reports are to be believed, the last sight Bin Laden saw in this life was looking into the jaws of an American Paratrooper Dog.

Intense interest surrounds dog who may have participated in bin Laden raid | The Lookout - Yahoo! News
Neat article.

Muhammud (swish) hated dogs so this adds an interesting tidbit for the conspiracy theorists.

Muhammud (pbuh) hated dogs so this adds an interesting tidbit for the conspiracy theorists.
That he hated dogs is just another piece of non sense the Islamophobes like to spread.

He didn't want stray dogs, many who carry rabies, to be allowed to wander around the city of Mecca or Madinah. So he ordered them all killed in the interest of public safety.

But people who kept hunting and work dogs were allowed to keep them.

And there is nothing in Islam, Hadith, or Sunnah, that says it's against the religion to own a dog. :cool:

Last edited:
From my personal observation. Many muslims do not like dogs and won't let a dog in their homes because they are considered to be dirty. On the other hand, much of my business and social life is in Tehrangeles, which is what Westwood was recently redesignated. The muslims adore their dogs who are as pampered as any other pampered pooch. Fortunetely (for me) these are upper class wealthy muslims who don't mind forking over a few hundred for a picture of said pampered pooch.

Although I do not normally do commissions, they offer enough money to make it worth my while. I just started a pomeranian portrait that's 4 ft by 6 ft for a muslim woman who never misses mosque.

I don't see any difference between the number or quality of muslims who won't let a dog in their homes and don't like dogs and any one else who doesn't like dogs.

Forum List

Back