Sunni man ADMITS the goal of Islam is to take over non Islamic Countries

Do you acknowledge the persecution of Sufis by Sunnis, both historically, and the fairly recent mass killings by Saddam?
What exactly is your point?

And what does it have to do with the OP?? :cool:

You have written about the awful treatment of Muslims in America, I asked about the continual persecution of Sufis. Your tacit admission answers my question.

It’s mild by comparison to their treatment by men in the Islamist Middle East. I think it’s degrading to put women in sacks, for example, to treat them like property and to make them feel less than human.
We really could care less what radical feminist lesbians like you think about how we treat our women.

True story :cool:

muslims love to beat their women too... any ole reason will do... their cult book the koran instructs them on how to "properly" beat their wives.

islam is a sadistic, backwards, bloody cult filled with pedophilia, violence and death. It should be eradicated from the face of the earth.

It’s mild by comparison to their treatment by men in the Islamist Middle East. I think it’s degrading to put women in sacks, for example, to treat them like property and to make them feel less than human.
We really could care less what radical feminist lesbians like you think about how we treat our women.

"Our women"?

The term suggests ownership. What did I write out before about "treat(ing) them like property?

Lordy, man. How bad can it get?

"Our women"?

The term suggests ownership. What did I write out before about "treat(ing) them like property?

Lordy, man. How bad can it get?

I respect their faith, but the status of women in Islamic nations, with some exceptions* is deplorable, as is the slaughter of Sufis.

*The Philippines for example.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-when-america-becomes-an-islamic-country.html

We have had this discussion before and been told it just isn't true. That there is no effort by Islam to convert other Countries, that there is no danger that Islam would create a climate where Western Democracies were converted to Sharia law and no longer democratic at all.

I have told you all that Islam preaches that it must take over the planet. That is it's goal. Islam believes that all the world must be Islamic. And they do not believe in separation of Church and State. Islam teaches that Allah must run every thing including the Government.

There are two schools of thought on how to achieve this goal. One is that they must just bide their time and allow their birth rate and monolithic approach to convert those Countries currently not Islamic. The second is that by violence they can achieve more quickly the goal.

Sunni man has admitted to us at last that HIS goal and that of his religion is the overthrow of the democratic Government of the US and replace it with Islamic rule and Sharia law.

One can only take over the willing. anyone who has met Jesus ain't goin anywhere else. So what's the problem???

"Our women"?

Of course they are our property.

Who else's property would they be?? :cool:

Hence the allowance for beating them. You can do with your property as you please.

Just more of that wondrous, 7th century islamist social order.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Does this mean you won't be extending her an invitation to join your harem?
Heck no!! Not even as a 4th wife; I do have standards ya know. :cool:

Although, I might take her in as a concubine.

Just so I could beat her on a regular basis just for fun. :razz:

She definitely seems the type to enjoy a spanking.
It would be a purely D/s relationship.

A good caning once a week would keep her in total submission.

Judging by her personality; she would love every stroke. :D

Heck no!! Not even as a 4th wife; I do have standards ya know. :cool:

Although, I might take her in as a concubine.

Just so I could beat her on a regular basis just for fun. :razz:

LOL, i'd love to see you beat a woman infront of a real man mr trolling Muslim internet tough guy, he'd show you what a beating really is but of course you would be able to fight back, the women aren't, Muslims like to get pissed when Muslim women go to non-Muslims to get respect and end up giving their virginity to Christians rather then Muslims, :badgrin:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

LOL, i'd love to see you beat a woman infront of a real man mr trolling Muslim internet tough guy, he'd show you what a beating really is but of course you would be able to fight back, the women aren't, Muslims like to get pissed when Muslim women go to non-Muslims to get respect and end up giving their virginity to Christians rather then Muslims, :badgrin:

all egomaniacal bullcrap...
Far removed from Islam or Christianity.

LOL, i'd love to see you beat a woman infront of a real man mr trolling Muslim internet tough guy, he'd show you what a beating really is but of course you would be able to fight back, the women aren't, Muslims like to get pissed when Muslim women go to non-Muslims to get respect and end up giving their virginity to Christians rather then Muslims,
So do you get upset when your boy friend beats you?

Or is that just part of your special relationship?? :cool:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-when-america-becomes-an-islamic-country.html

We have had this discussion before and been told it just isn't true. That there is no effort by Islam to convert other Countries, that there is no danger that Islam would create a climate where Western Democracies were converted to Sharia law and no longer democratic at all.

I have told you all that Islam preaches that it must take over the planet. That is it's goal. Islam believes that all the world must be Islamic. And they do not believe in separation of Church and State. Islam teaches that Allah must run every thing including the Government.

There are two schools of thought on how to achieve this goal. One is that they must just bide their time and allow their birth rate and monolithic approach to convert those Countries currently not Islamic. The second is that by violence they can achieve more quickly the goal.

Sunni man has admitted to us at last that HIS goal and that of his religion is the overthrow of the democratic Government of the US and replace it with Islamic rule and Sharia law.

“Sunni man” knows how to push the buttons of certain gullible rightists.

Pffft. If Bin Laden himself had posted here, you would have said conservatives' condemnation of him was unjustified. "It's just his culture!! Who are we to judge?!"

“Sunni man” knows how to push the buttons of certain gullible rightists.

Pffft. If Bin Laden himself had posted here, you would have said conservatives' condemnation of him was unjustified. "It's just his culture!! Who are we to judge?!"

If "Bin Laden himself" had posted here i think you would have been in too much "awe" to respond. Bin Laden is dead! Get over it.

The hatefulness is still spilling over...Where or where is common sense?

Forum List

Back