Sunni man ADMITS the goal of Islam is to take over non Islamic Countries

Muhammud (pbuh) hated dogs so this adds an interesting tidbit for the conspiracy theorists.
That he hated dogs is just another piece of non sense the Islamophobes like to spread.

He didn't want stray dogs, many who carry rabies, to be allowed to wander around the city of Mecca or Madinah. So he ordered them all killed in the interest of public safety.

But people who kept hunting and work dogs were allowed to keep them.

And there is nothing in Islam, Hadith, or Sunnah, that says it's against the religion to own a dog. :cool:

Infidel-ophobes are often a bit light on on their Islamic-history. Muhammud (swish) and Islamism as an ideology view dogs as dirty, especially the saliva. While Muhammad(swish) did relented when hunters insisted on keeping their dogs, they were required to keep the dogs outside. Apparently, angels won't enter a home with dogs inside.

Many may not know this but the rabies virus was actually part of koranic prophesy. As with so much of biology and science, the rabies virus and its etymology was understood by muhammud (swish) and only later understood by modern science.

Muhammud (pbuh) hated dogs so this adds an interesting tidbit for the conspiracy theorists.
That he hated dogs is just another piece of non sense the Islamophobes like to spread.

He didn't want stray dogs, many who carry rabies, to be allowed to wander around the city of Mecca or Madinah. So he ordered them all killed in the interest of public safety.

And there is nothing in Islam, Hadith, or Sunnah, that says it's against the religion to own a dog. :cool:

Infidel-ophobes are often a bit light on on their Islamic-history. Muhammud (swish) and Islamism as an ideology view dogs as dirty, especially the saliva. While Muhammad(swish) did relented when hunters insisted on keeping their dogs, they were required to keep the dogs outside. Apparently, angels won't enter a home with dogs inside.

Many may not know this but the rabies virus was actually part of koranic prophesy. As with so much of biology and science, the rabies virus and its biology was understood by muhammud (swish) and only later understood by modern science.

Muhammad (pbuh) and Islamism as an ideology view dogs as dirty, especially the saliva. While Muhammad(pbuh) did relented when hunters insisted on keeping their dogs, they were required to keep the dogs outside. Apparently, angels won't enter a home with dogs inside.

Many may not know this but the rabies virus was actually part of koranic prophesy. As with so much of biology and science, the rabies virus and its etymology was understood by muhammud (swish) and only later understood by modern science.
Correct on all points. You get a Gold Star!! :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Muhammad (pbuh) and Islamism as an ideology view dogs as dirty, especially the saliva. While Muhammad(pbuh) did relented when hunters insisted on keeping their dogs, they were required to keep the dogs outside. Apparently, angels won't enter a home with dogs inside.

Correct on all points. You get a Gold Star!! :eusa_clap:

You offer flippant remarks to deflect your egregious lack of knowledge regarding your most recent choice of religion so I'm glad to help you.

You offer flippant remarks to deflect your egregious lack of knowledge regarding your most recent choice of religion so I'm glad to help you.
Please don't flatter yourself Hadith Hollie.

I was aware of the canine issue from almost day one.

It was part of the Islam 101 Indoctrination packet that all converts receive after accepting Islam as their religion. :cool:

Please don't flatter yourself Hadith Hollie.

I was aware of the canine issue from almost day one.

It was part of the Islam 101 Indoctrination packet that all converts receive after accepting Islam as their religion. :cool:

If you were familiar with it, how did you get the details so wrong?

If you were familiar with it, how did you get the details so wrong?
Then please enlighten me as to what "details" I was in error about concerning dogs and Islam?

Thank You in advance. :cool:

btw Talking points from Jihad Watch or Robert Spencer's muslim hate sites don't qualify.

I'd have thought you could have read your own post for that. You seem to have mpissed that muhammud (swish) hated dogs, that Islam considers them dirty (the saliva, najis) and the superstition regarding angels. Basically, you missed everything and only got the "travel brochure" parts of Islam correct.

BTW, the infidel hating portions of most of the Islamo-fascist sites don't make convert Wannabes real knowledgeable about islamism.

I'd have thought you could have read your own post for that. You seem to have mpissed that muhammud (pbuh) hated dogs, that Islam considers them dirty (the saliva, najis) and the superstition regarding angels. Basically, you missed everything and only got the "travel brochure" parts of Islam correct.
And once again, Ruggedtouch AKA Hollie, you promise to enlighten the board with you vast and intimate knowledge of facts about Islam; yet failed to deliver anything as usual.

You really are a disappointment. :cool:

Last edited:
I'd have thought you could have read your own post for that. You seem to have mpissed that muhammud (pbuh) hated dogs, that Islam considers them dirty (the saliva, najis) and the superstition regarding angels. Basically, you missed everything and only got the "travel brochure" parts of Islam correct.
And once again, Ruggedtouch AKA Hollie, you promise to enlighten the board with you vast and intimate knowledge of facts about Islam; yet failed to deliver anything as usual.

You really are a disappointment. :cool:
I can't be held responsible for your lack of knowledge with your most current choice of religion. You should consider asking questions about islamism rather than offering comments about which you have limited knowledge.

Last edited:
I can't be held responsible for your lack of knowledge with your most current choice of religion. You should consider asking questions about islamism rather than offering comments about which you have limited knowledge.
Sure thing junior. :badgrin: :cuckoo:

Pretend you're in school. If you have questions, raise your hand and I'll call your name.

Remember - there are no stupid questions, only convert wannabes who don't understand.

Pretend you're in school. If you have questions, raise your hand and I'll call your name.

Remember - there are no stupid questions, only convert wannabes who don't understand.
Lame response

Lame response

I was not at all surprised that your expected nonsensical one-liner was precisely that.

Don’t you see that your silly attempts at being antagonistic make you look like a buffoon? I’m sure you get a certain amount of enjoyment hoping to raise some tempers with your goofy threats that islamist sharia will supersede the Constitution and similar nonsensical banter but what do you think that accomplishes?

From my perspective, your wholly inadequate knowledge of islamist history leaves you susceptible only to ridicule when your unfounded and incorrect claims are shot down in flames.

What? :rofl: Sunni you make me laugh so hard sometimes :popcorn:

The legacy of muhammud’s (swish) hatred for dogs has hardly been dulled in the last 1,400 years.

The Iranian mullocrats are hoping to turn the clock back by many centuries and return to emulating the life and times of The Prophet™ (swish).

The Latest Enemies of Iran: Dogs and Their Owners

Read more: Iran: Dog Ownership to Be Outlawed Under Lawmakers' Plan - TIME

For much of the past decade, the Iranian government has tolerated what it considers a particularly depraved and un-Islamic vice: the keeping of pet dogs.

During periodic crackdowns, police have confiscated dogs from their owners right off the street; and state media has lectured Iranians on the diseases spread by canines. The cleric Gholamreza Hassani, from the city of Urmia, has been satirized for his sermons railing against "short-legged" and "holdable" dogs. But as with the policing of many other practices (like imbibing alcoholic drinks) that are deemed impure by the mullahs but perfectly fine to many Iranians, the state has eventually relaxed and let dog lovers be.

Those days of tacit acceptance may soon be over, however. Lawmakers in Tehran have recently proposed a bill in parliament that would criminalize dog ownership, formally enshrining its punishment within the country's Islamic penal code.

I haven't come across any news reports of mullocratic hit squads roaming
city streets in search of four-legged prey... what a waking nightmare that would be.

Don’t you see that your silly attempts at being antagonistic make you look like a buffoon? I’m sure you get a certain amount of enjoyment hoping to raise some tempers with your goofy threats that islamist sharia will supersede the Constitution and similar nonsensical banter but what do you think that accomplishes?

From my perspective, your wholly inadequate knowledge of islamist history leaves you susceptible only to ridicule when your unfounded and incorrect claims are shot down in flames.
Another anemic response. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back