Sunni thinks his wife is property

It's ok if you can't handle the truth, I completely understand, most Americans can't. But if Jews don't control the US how do explain our support for Israel, a tiny meaningless piece if shit land in the middle of arab country, with no strategic purpose, and especially NO OIL!!!!!!!!!!

The United States has an ZOG (Zionist Occupied Government) that rules our nation.

They consider Israel the number one priority.

And could really care less about America.

Sadly most Americans are not aware of this fact. :evil:

It's ok if you can't handle the truth, I completely understand, most Americans can't. But if Jews don't control the US how do explain our support for Israel, a tiny meaningless piece if shit land in the middle of arab country, with no strategic purpose, and especially NO OIL!!!!!!!!!!
There is no amount of truth that will sway your irrational hatred.

So...you're a retard.

Go be retarded elsewhere.

The United States has an ZOG (Zionist Occupied Government) that rules our nation.

They consider Israel the number one priority.

And could really care less about America.

Sadly most Americans are not aware of this fact. :evil:
Does your wife have a pointy burkha for when she goes with you to the Klan meetings?

Go be retarded elsewhere.

So...you're a retard.

You can only refute my claims with insults, the mark of the feeble minded.
So why are we supporting Israel?

So...you're a retard.

You can only refute my claims with insults, the mark of the feeble minded.
So why are we supporting Israel?
Only the willfully blind and the idiots think Israel has no strategic purpose.

Only the willfully blind and the idiots think Israel has no strategic purpose.

Seriously, could you please explain what Israel's strategic purpose is?

And how does it help the United States ?

Thank you
Sure. Just a few points, but certainly not inclusive: They are a US-friendly state in a hornets nest (to coin your term earlier). That hornets nest is strategic to the world because of oil.

They are a state that allegedly is a nuclear weapons state in that hornets nest. They have already, and on several occasions, demonstrated that they will consider US interests in their actions locally.

They are a strong military power and an ally to us.

We have an excellent relationship with their intelligence community and there is a well-established quid pro quo with them and other western nations. Of course, every nation has their own interests and we have pissed them off and they have pissed us off, but overall, it is a great benefit to both of us (and other nations).

Dream as they may, there is no way the USA is going to stop this relationship. We cut them off, and there will be other nations drooling to fill our slot with Israel (likely China).

Just for starters.

Sounds like we are getting virtually nothing for our $3 billion of annual aid to Israel.

I used to hear the exact same arguments you posted for the now defunct apartheid South Africa.

Israel is 1000 times more of a liability than an asset to the United States.

The terrorist base camp known as Israel will fall one day.

Yes they have won every war so far.

And may win the next few. But they only have to lose once. :eusa_angel:

Sounds like we are getting virtually nothing for our $3 billion of annual aid to Israel.

I used to hear the exact same arguments you posted for the now defunct apartheid South Africa.

Isreal is not going away, Sunni. Never. They are established in the region.

And, you should be thankful that their primary relationship is with the USA. If it weren't with us, it would be with another power, such as China.

China would have no tolerance for your brethren's continued threats to their new ally.

Still advocating genicide Sunni boy? That was the point of that quote from Golda Meir.:eusa_whistle:

And, you should be thankful that their primary relationship is with the USA. If it weren't with us, it would be with another power, such as China.

Our relationship with Israel is what makes half of the world hate the United States.

We would be much better off if we would cut off relations with Israel.

btw One whole province of China is made up of Muslim people.

So the Chinese are used to dealing with Muslims.

Our relationship with Israel is what makes half of the world hate the United States.

Sure. Then someone likes China just fills the void.

Then the shit really happens for your brethren.

But, it's not going to happen anytime soon, so you can breathe easily.

Still advocating genicide Sunni boy? That was the point of that quote from Golda Meir.:eusa_whistle:
And she was 100% correct back then as she would be today.

You can flip a coin and come up "heads" 100 times.

But the law of statistics says that eventually you will flip the coin and come up "tails"

Israel's day of reckoning will eventually happen. :cool:

But the law of statistics says that eventually you will flip the coin and come up "tails"

Reckoning for what?

Sure. Then someone likes China just fills the void.

Then the shit really happens for your brethren.

But, it's not going to happen anytime soon, so you can breathe easily.

I would welcome China or Russia invading and taking over Israel.

Both countries have large Muslim populations of 20 to 40 million people.

And are used to dealing with them.

Reckoning for what?

For their last 60 years of crimes against humanity and world wide terrorism.

Reckoning for what?

For their last 60 years of crimes against humanity and world wide terrorism.
Really? So you're really Jewish? I mean, you and your brethren are the advocates of genocide, and that is a crime against humanity.

You are going in circles, and you always have.

:confused:I thought you weren't advocating genicide Sunni boy? What happend? you deny, then you advocate. Your a fraud as i've always said, and the people that ignore that fact are no better.

:confused:I thought you weren't advocating genicide Sunni boy? What happend? you deny, then you advocate. Your a fraud as i've always said, and the people that ignore that fact are no better.
I never mentioned a word about genocide.

You and your fellow Zionist here keep using that term.

The Jewish people will be more than welcome to live in the new Islamic state of Palestine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back