Sunni thinks his wife is property

Sky Dancer I'm curious about your interest in this thread, you say you don't agree with what Sunni said but on the same time you are upset with Ropey, I don't get it?

The title of the thread is SUNNI THINKS HIS WIFE IS PROPERTY. There is no discussion going on about that topic.

Ropey is a broken record. He is unwilling to discuss the actual topic. My point, is that plenty of men think their wives and children belong to them, as if they were property.

Is the point of this thread that male chauvinism is uniquely Islamic? I disagree.

But, no one is interested in what I have to say. It's a boy's club here.

Boys club? thats ridiculous, Si modo is a female. This thread stopped being about Sunni man and his wife a while back anyways.

I don't believe it is. But, you could report it and find out, or just read the rules.

Damn, I love free speech!

:lol:

It's annoying the shit out of you having someone you tried so hard to excuse being broadcast.

You wish it was annoying the shit out of me. Believe me, if I'm annoyed, you
will know it.

Truth is, you're only for free speech for you friends. The second I say anything you're all over me to shut up.
THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU, you psychotic narcissist.

It's about Sunni's and other Muslims' misogyny, their desire for genocide of the Jews, his love of stoning criminals, his support of Muslims terrorists against the west, etc.

Quit whining. And....THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU, crazy narcissist.

This is about the equal right of every poster to comment whatever we choose. The topic is supposed to be about whether Sunni Man thinks his wife is his property, and whether that is a uniquely Islamic POV.

It's not.

Where it becomes about me, is that I'm a woman and I have a stake in the topic. That doesn't make me a narcissistic psycho. It just means I have a right to post my opinions here and be free from harm.

You aren't able to make one fucking point without making an insult along with it. What is your problem?

Sky Dancer I'm curious about your interest in this thread, you say you don't agree with what Sunni said but on the same time you are upset with Ropey, I don't get it?

The title of the thread is SUNNI THINKS HIS WIFE IS PROPERTY. There is no discussion going on about that topic.

Ropey is a broken record. He is unwilling to discuss the actual topic. My point, is that plenty of men think their wives and children belong to them, as if they were property.

Is the point of this thread that male chauvinism is uniquely Islamic? I disagree.

But, no one is interested in what I have to say. It's a boy's club here.

Boys club? thats ridiculous, Si modo is a female. This thread stopped being about Sunni man and his wife a while back anyways.

Si Modo is a female? Not much of a sisterly feeling there. I thought she was keeping her gender a closely guarded secret.

Si Modo I'm putting you on ignore. I'm sick of your fucking insults. I'd like to discuss the actual topic.

Isn't that ridiculous?

Do you consider your partner, wife, lover, child your property? Isn't marriage itself all about property rights?

Last edited:
Dopey is a serial thread wrecker and troll.

He will start by posting off topic subjects.

And then start posting them over and over and over ad nauseam.

He has destroyed several thread by this tactic.

Why he wants to do this. Nobody knows?? :cuckoo:

So lets digress some.

Let's not. Back to track...

Liar

Jews worldwide you said. :doubt: :eusa_liar:

But that's ok, you have your supporters.

It's rather clear. :doubt:

So Sunni Man. Explain that this is not Genocide. Explain the difference? You say it isn't but you don't explain.

Do so.

I note how quickly you thanked someone who wants me to stop asking you this terrible question.

Why is what you say not Genocide Sunni Man?

It's only one question. It's not that hard. But you can't or won't answer.

:doubt:

:eusa_pray:

Still nothing.

Let's not. Back to track...

It's rather clear. :doubt:

So Sunni Man. Explain that this is not Genocide. Explain the difference? You say it isn't but you don't explain.

Do so.

I note how quickly you thanked someone who wants me to stop asking you this terrible question.

Why is what you say not Genocide Sunni Man?

It's only one question. It's not that hard. But you can't or won't answer.

:doubt:

Still nothing.

I've reported his spamming posts.

Let's get back to topic. Is your wife your property? Are you hers?

Sunni Man said:
Nobody knows??

One question Sunni Man. You know the question.

Just answer the one question.

Of coarse.

Most people in any relationship consider their partner or spouse their unique property.

If one of them cheats.

The other one will usually become enraged as though something was stolen from them.

It's just basic human nature.

Of coarse.

Most people in any relationship consider their partner or spouse their unique property.

If one of them cheats.

The other one will usually become enraged as though something was stolen from them.

It's just basic human nature.

Hmm, not sure I agree. It's true that the marriage contract has historically been about property rights, and historically, children and wives have been viewed as property. But that's no longer the case.

As for the emotional response to cheating, yes, it's human nature to feel hurt, betrayed, angry, and as if trust had been stolen. Not the actual personhood. We aren't slaves.

Ropey,

You may want to take some antacids for that indigetion. You keep repeating yourself.

I'm satisfied with Sunni Man's answer, even though I disagree with it. Why can't you do that?

Sunni Man said women were property. When called to it he said he didn't mean it.

I show how he lies with his Genocide calls and say that this is the same obfuscation he uses with his view of women as property.

I keep repeating it because he has no answer to his own words. :)

Answer the question Sunni Man.

I asked him the same question. He answered it and gave his reasons. I'm satisfied with his answer even though I disagree with him.

Why can't you agree to disagree with Sunni Man? Why must you call him names?

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

:lol: Would this jew island be right next to gay island which of course is in the same chain as the island for misfit toys............???

Damn you and your rep seduction tactics! :lol:

Sunni Man said:
Hi, you have received 244 reputation points from Sunni Man.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
Sunni Man

Note: This is an automated message.

Ropey--

You are understandably upset by Sunni Man's posts. He has answered your questions over and over. You are never satisfied with his answers.

I don't blame you for being disturbed by his suggestion that the world's Jews be rounded up and exiled to some island. I believe that Sunni Man does not think he's anti-semitic.

I also think he likes to yank people's chains, and he's good at it. He's gotten my goat numerous times. Now I see it coming, and I can laugh at it. You haven't been around for his anti-homosexual rants, LOL.

I don't know why I'm bothering to say any of this. You know I've already told you that I do not think genocidal hate speech should be protected or tolerated here.

People can be quite clever in how they word things to fall just under what is acceptable.

Just as I've given you a rough time over your suggestion that I travel to the ME for a "real experience" of being gay, you're not the only one that's ever said anything like that to me. It makes me wonder why you would want me to come to harm, just so you could prove your point that Islamic fundamentalism is dangerous. I already know that.

When I traveled in Muslim areas in Asia I was very uncomfortable to see the women covered completely and only traveling in the company of a man. As an American, I cannot imagine such a life. Many parts I traveled through, the women were not allowed out at all.

We could not go out at night, even as Westerners, without being completely covered from head to toe and accompanied by men. I do not consider that any kind of freedom.

I'm not your enemy, Ropey. Really. I just don't get aggravated by Sunni Man now. We kind of accept each other. He's an odd duck, but kind of interesting.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

:lol: Would this jew island be right next to gay island which of course is in the same chain as the island for misfit toys............???

Yeah, it would be. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would take up a collection to send me to the gay island as long as it didn't have internet service. Then they'd like to collect me and send me to Syria or Iran so I can be stoned or executed.

Yeah, it would be. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would take up a collection to send me to the gay island as long as it didn't have internet service.

So, in another thread, Sunni calls his wife a possession and his property.

Anyone else think this way?

Any Muslims want to confirm or deny this sentiment?

As with all things in Islam. There is a separation of the genders. Gold is the most expensive and prices of all metals. Thus it is reserved for our most precious property; our wives. Underneath those abayas and burqas that the Muslim women wear. Are long strands of gold chains and gold coins. They are presents given to the Muslim woman by her husband as a sign of respect and love. Many times weighing several pounds.

Another prohibition is silk. Only Muslim women wear articles made of silk cloth. It is forbidden for a Muslim man to wear any form of silk apparel. I wear suits sometimes and it is difficult to find men's neck ties not made out of silk. They are available made out of other materials but the selection is very limited.

I'm not a dyke, so I don't have a wife.

And PW, as far as I know, is an abbreviation for 'password'. I have no idea what you are abbreviating with PW.

And, I will take you up on that.

The Original Post Bears Repeating.

One uses property. Women are property of men in Islam, even when they are not married. So, by extension, the use that Sunni Man makes of women will follow Islamic law and women are property.

And that can be seen here as well.

What you seem to not be able to read in Sunni's post is the part where the husband gives the wife gold to wear under her burqa as a symbol of love and respect. I agree that he clearly indicates that wives are the property of the husband.

Are you going to tell me you never used your wife?

Sunni Man has explained his POV about Jews, Israel, wives as property many times. I can understand disagreeing with his views, but why do you continue to ask him to answer the same question over and over again.

Is this an interrogation? Is this the hate crime tribunal? Ropey, High Gravity and Si modo the judges?

Are you the thought police? Sunni Man hasn't killed anyone, nor is he a leader of a genocide movement. He has his view, I don't agree with it.

Big deal. This a forum, and free speech is more important apparently than what people say. Posters are free to call each other nasty names, to make up lies about each other, to put words in people's mouths etc etc etc. Slurs are ok, except calling someone the N word will be deleted. Some exception to this term is noted yet not other terms.

This is the nature of messageboarding here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back