Sunni thinks his wife is property

So, one question Sunni?

Sunni Man said:
HG, I have never called for the genocide of the Jewish people.

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

^^ Why is this not Genocide Sunni Man? ^^

So, one question Sunni?

Sunni Man said:

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

If you want him to say he believes in Jewish genocide, he won't. Imprisoning Jews apparently, by exilng them on an island surrounded by gun boats doesn't seem like genocide to him, likely, because executions haven't been ordered.

He's had the same kind of fantasy about what to do about "fudge packers". He has no problem with Muslims in the Middle East torturing and executing gay people.

On a related note, it's ironic to me, that Christians think their religion is superior to Islam, yet they call for gays to be executed in Uganda, and they write books blaming gays for the Holocaust.

It's the hypocrisy that irritates me.

No answer Sunni Man?

Can't stand and explain your own words?? I thought you were a man and a vet.

You can't stand to your own words to explain your mind.

No answer Sunni Man?

Can't stand and explain your own words?? I thought you were a man and a vet.

You can't stand to your own words to explain your mind.

I get the impression you think Sunni Man just sits around all day waiting for some question from you. LOL You asked, he answered. You don't accept his answer so you ask the same question again.

What is that a sales technique?

The guy is a homophobe and an anti-semite. He's yanked your chain and mine many times. So what?

Last edited:
Why is that not Genocide Sunni Man? ^^

For clarity of the original question which has yet to be answered.

And I see you coming in and leaving.

And now you have a character disordered person who can't understand that you have not answered that one question to help you. She is on iggy btw.

Well done crawler.

And this will continue to come up in any post where you are inconsistent. Since you are inconsistent here, it connects to any other inconsistencies.

Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. So Sunni wishes genocide for Jews and gays. So what? We're still here.

He acts like a psycho.

Always neg repping and sending me PM's

I just ignore them.

Poor guy needs to see a mental health professional. :cuckoo:

You call to remove all my people from humanity and say I'm acting like a psycho? ツ

images

And yes, I see you in here. ツ

Sunni Man has explained his POV about Jews, Israel, wives as property many times. I can understand disagreeing with his views, but why do you continue to ask him to answer the same question over and over again.

Is this an interrogation? Is this the hate crime tribunal? Ropey, High Gravity and Si modo the judges?

Are you the thought police? Sunni Man hasn't killed anyone, nor is he a leader of a genocide movement. He has his view, I don't agree with it.

Big deal. This a forum, and free speech is more important apparently than what people say. Posters are free to call each other nasty names, to make up lies about each other, to put words in people's mouths etc etc etc. Slurs are ok, except calling someone the N word will be deleted. Some exception to this term is noted yet not other terms.

This is the nature of messageboarding here.

that is retarded. i seem to recall yesterday you claimed he wasn't advocating genocide. now you're claiming that it doesn't matter if he is??

really???

i'm kind of funny. i don't think that's acceptable in any forum. and a normal person wouldn't say "oh... he's ok anyway".

for realz.

the more pertinent question, to my mind is why are you defending him?

Sunni Man has explained his POV about Jews, Israel, wives as property many times. I can understand disagreeing with his views, but why do you continue to ask him to answer the same question over and over again.

Is this an interrogation? Is this the hate crime tribunal? Ropey, High Gravity and Si modo the judges?

Are you the thought police? Sunni Man hasn't killed anyone, nor is he a leader of a genocide movement. He has his view, I don't agree with it.

Big deal. This a forum, and free speech is more important apparently than what people say. Posters are free to call each other nasty names, to make up lies about each other, to put words in people's mouths etc etc etc. Slurs are ok, except calling someone the N word will be deleted. Some exception to this term is noted yet not other terms.

that is retarded. i seem to recall yesterday you claimed he wasn't advocating genocide. now you're claiming that it doesn't matter if he is??

really???

i'm kind of funny. i don't think that's acceptable in any forum. and a normal person wouldn't say "oh... he's ok anyway".

for realz.

Is Ropey Christian?

My guess, without even reading the thread, is that he is.

And Sky is always going to support ideas and people who want to oppress, subjugate, and kill Christians. That's the way she rolls. I'm sure she finds it unfortunate that Jews are felled with the same sword, but that won't stop her from promoting that agenda.

really???

for realz.

Is Ropey Christian?

My guess, without even reading the thread, is that he is.

And Sky is always going to support ideas and people who want to oppress, subjugate, and kill Christians. That's the way she rolls. I'm sure she finds it unfortunate that Jews are felled with the same sword, but that won't stop her from promoting that agenda.

Ropey's one of *my* tribe, Allie. :rofl:

Oy vey iz mir....

Made my day. Thanks. :rofl:

Actually I studied Christianity for three years so I have some small understanding.

Lol..well, she's anti-God, let's say.

She's definitely would like a pet from me. She asked for it and didn't like the answer. No pet will come regardless. It's not in my nature. Too much seen and done in the 70's and 80's.

No one is giving me reps for my magnetic personality. I know. :)

Aw, I will rep you for your magnetic personality.

Sky is famous for asking questions then not liking the answers.

Then she usually starts rephrasing the question over and over, attempting to get the answer she wants...or she'll just lie and say you said something you didn't.

So, one question Sunni?

Sunni Man said:

If you want him to say he believes in Jewish genocide, he won't. Imprisoning Jews apparently, by exilng them on an island surrounded by gun boats doesn't seem like genocide to him, likely, because executions haven't been ordered.

He's had the same kind of fantasy about what to do about "fudge packers". He has no problem with Muslims in the Middle East torturing and executing gay people.

On a related note, it's ironic to me, that Christians think their religion is superior to Islam, yet they call for gays to be executed in Uganda, and they write books blaming gays for the Holocaust.

It's the hypocrisy that irritates me.
Ya know, it was hard to pick only one post of yours to highlight what complete and steaming piles of horseshit you post, but I went with this one.

I am not going to waste my time explaining much of anything to you because you have comprehension issues. Bottom line, if one could actually distill steaming piles of horseshit, yours would distill to your support of the genocide of Jews.

That makes you, as a person, just what you post. But, don't worry, Sunni, David Duke, and most of the Stormfront members will keep you company in your position.

:cuckoo:

Epitomizing Useful Idiots

Now, let's wait for the classic willful-victim whine. :eusa_whistle:

(Of course, if the pile is really ignoring me, someone will have to quote me. ;))

Last edited:
today many people think that anti-semitism is a muslim thing against jews.

But for thousands of years, christians were the main group who terrorized and murdered jews.

Historically any time jews start to infect their host country.

The average non-jew citizen seeks to eradicate them.

I don't believe that it has anything to do with hate.

But is just a natural reaction of people when they see their country being taken over and destroyed.
what country did jews ever take over and destroy?

usa
Go be retarded elsewhere.

Dopey is a serial thread wrecker and troll.

He will start by posting off topic subjects.

And then start posting them over and over and over ad nauseam.

He has destroyed several thread by this tactic.

Why he wants to do this. Nobody knows?? :cuckoo:

I've reported his spamming posts.

Let's get back to topic. Is your wife your property? Are you hers?
Of coarse.

Most people in any relationship consider their partner or spouse their unique property.

If one of them cheats.

The other one will usually become enraged as though something was stolen from them.

It's just basic human nature.

I disagree.

re-la-tion-ship

The way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected

- the study will assess the relationship between unemployment and political attitudes

The state of being connected by blood or marriage

- they can trace their relationship to a common ancestor

The way in which two or more people or organizations regard and behave toward each other

- the landlord–tenant relationship
- she was proud of her good relationship with the household staff

An emotional and sexual association between two people

- she has a daughter from a previous relationship

mar-riage

The formal union of a man and a woman, typically recognized by law, by which they become husband and wife

A similar long-term relationship between partners of the same sex

A relationship between married people or the period for which it lasts

- a happy marriage
- the children from his first marriage

A relationship or Marriage is not en entitlement to unique "property".
It's a mutual bond between two others.

BTW, Sunni.

I respect that you are keeping your cool with ropey and possibly some other retards around.
Sorry for being soo aggressive.

While I do disagree with your beliefs and views, I respect that you keep your cool on here.
Positive rating from me!

Forum List

Back