Sunni thinks his wife is property

You indict the entire group. That's hate.

My next door neighbor is a Muslim. They have two young children. They are also to blame as they are babes of Islam. Your hate follows them as well. :doubt:

Sunni Man wants to remove my people from humanity in a mass world expulsion.

That's genocide.

See the difference?

The babies of the Islamic couple are babies.
I lay blame on those who choose to do this on their own.

And I don't lay blame hate just on islam, I lay blame on most religions because they are hateful. Religion promotes hate, sexism, murder, genocide, war, etc.
And all of them claim to be "real". Only one can be real, Buddy!

But you choose people in groups to attack rather than the actual events. nitroz. A 1.6 billion membership indictment of their belief.

That's hate.

Christianity and Judiasm reformed from within because they needed to modernize. Islam will as well.

You lay the blame on Islam. It's not. It's the owners of the book and they need to reform their book.

"Only one can be real"

That's not what this thread is about anyway.

Last edited:
But you choose people in groups to attack rather than the actual events. That's hate.

All three books reformed from within because they needed to modernize. Islam will as well.

You lay the blame on Islam. It's not. It's the owners of the book and they need to reform their book.

"Only one can be real"

That's not what this thread is about anyway.

I think we both can realize that Sunni is a self centered fuckbag who hides behind his beliefs as an excuse. So lets digress some.

The owners need to reform their book? So they need to change the words of Muhammad and "Allah"? (or whoever holy wrote it?) If it's from some person now and not from the real "god" himself, then it's not real and it would be rendered fake.

Now why I am doing this is because people are killing others as a result of this.
If they believe in it, then they might do what others have did (and it still happens today) by killing someone or alot of innocent people. How can I be assured that this won't happen to me because of who I am? What about others?

Ropey,

You're obsessed with Sunni Man. Can't you talk about anything else? You're like a broken record.

Last edited:
So lets digress some.

Let's not. Back to track...

Liar

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Jews worldwide you said. :doubt: :eusa_liar:

But that's ok, you have your supporters.

It's rather clear. :doubt:

So Sunni Man. Explain that this is not Genocide. Explain the difference? You say it isn't but you don't explain.

Do so.

If I were Sunni Man, I'd ignore you. You're out of your mind right now. Sunni yanked your chain and you fell for it.

He's done the same thing to me many times. Dang the time I wasted trying to get him to stop saying fudge packer.

He's just here to have fun. How about you?

Last edited:
Today many people think that anti-Semitism is a Muslim thing against Jews.

But for thousands of years, Christians were the main group who terrorized and murdered Jews.

Historically any time Jews start to infect their host country.

The average non-Jew citizen seeks to eradicate them.

I don't believe that it has anything to do with hate.

But is just a natural reaction of people when they see their country being taken over and destroyed.
Gotta love the transparency with words like 'infect', 'eradicate', and 'destroyed' (bolded for emphasis).

Those who think a country is infected whenever Jews live there is showing all exactly where his views are.

And, as I'm not a Jew, but I am an average Infidel who isn't owned by anyone, BYW, I have no desire to eradicate Jews. Just for the record. And, I'm betting good money that nothing around me - neighborhood, town, county, state, and/or country - will be destroyed simply because Jews live here.

It must be against the rules to continually spam a thread with the same post. Cut it out.
I don't believe it is. But, you could report it and find out, or just read the rules.

Damn, I love free speech!

:lol:

It's annoying the shit out of you having someone you tried so hard to excuse being broadcast.

Last edited:
It must be against the rules to continually spam a thread with the same post. Cut it out.

Who are you a moderator? if Ropey wants to repost the same thing 1000000 times in a row it is his right, free speech.:doubt:

Funny. You're all for HIS free speech, but you can't tolerate mine. There is a rule about spamming.

Ropey is spamming.

LOL post what you want, show me a thread where I told you not to post and I will delete my account right now.

Who are you a moderator? if Ropey wants to repost the same thing 1000000 times in a row it is his right, free speech.:doubt:

Funny. You're all for HIS free speech, but you can't tolerate mine. There is a rule about spamming.

Ropey is spamming.
The rules say advertizing spam is not allowed, but we already know you have reading comprehension issues. But, report it and shut the fuck up. Damn, you are a whiner.

But, this isn't about YOU nor is it about Ropey.

It's about Sunni's misogyny, and other Muslim's misogyny and his desire for genocide of all the world's Jews, among other piggish views.

I don't believe it is. But, you could report it and find out, or just read the rules.

It's annoying the shit out of you having someone you tried so hard to excuse being broadcast.

You wish it was annoying the shit out of me. Believe me, if I'm annoyed, you
will know it.

Truth is, you're only for free speech for you friends. The second I say anything you're all over me to shut up.

Ropey,

You're obsessed with Sunni Man. Can't you talk about anything else? You're like a broken record.

He acts like a psycho.

Always neg repping and sending me PM's

I just ignore them.

Poor guy needs to see a mental health professional. :cuckoo:

^^ You can say this ^^

But you can't explain why your call to remove my people from humanity is not Genocide?

One question?

:doubt:

So lets digress some.

Let's not. Back to track...

Liar

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Jews worldwide you said. :doubt: :eusa_liar:

But that's ok, you have your supporters.

It's rather clear. :doubt:

So Sunni Man. Explain that this is not Genocide. Explain the difference? You say it isn't but you don't explain.

Do so.

I note how quickly you thanked someone who wants me to stop asking you this terrible question.

Why is what you say not Genocide Sunni Man?

It's only one question. It's not that hard. But you can't or won't answer.

:doubt:

:eusa_pray:

You wish it was annoying the shit out of me. Believe me, if I'm annoyed, you
will know it.

Truth is, you're only for free speech for you friends. The second I say anything you're all over me to shut up.
THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU, you psychotic narcissist.

It's about Sunni's and other Muslims' misogyny, their desire for genocide of the Jews, his love of stoning criminals, his support of Muslims terrorists against the west, etc.

Quit whining. And....THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU, crazy narcissist.

Sky Dancer I'm curious about your interest in this thread, you say you don't agree with what Sunni said but on the same time you are upset with Ropey, I don't get it?

Sky Dancer I'm curious about your interest in this thread, you say you don't agree with what Sunni said but on the same time you are upset with Ropey, I don't get it?

The title of the thread is SUNNI THINKS HIS WIFE IS PROPERTY. There is no discussion going on about that topic.

Ropey is a broken record. He is unwilling to discuss the actual topic. My point, is that plenty of men think their wives and children belong to them, as if they were property.

Is the point of this thread that male chauvinism is uniquely Islamic? I disagree.

But, no one is interested in what I have to say. It's a boy's club here.

Forum List

Back