Sunni thinks his wife is property

Even though the major religions grant the right to marry, Israel recognizes civil marriage performed outside of Israel. Including same-sex marriage. Oh yeah, everyone has health care and they don't stone you for having a gay pride parade.

In Gaza, they kill you for being gay. Even the AlJazeera buddy the Beeb will grudgingly tell you that.

A number of gay Palestinian men are risking their lives to cross the border into Israel, claiming they feel safer among Israelis than their own people.

According to some estimates, there are now 300 gay Palestinian men secretly living and working in Israel.

Their willingness to live there - despite the risk of being detained and deported as a security threat - is due to Palestinian attitudes towards gay men, they claim.

One 22-year-old gay man who fled from Gaza into Israel four years ago told BBC World Service's Outlook programme he was almost killed when his family found out about his sexuality.

He says that when he was 18, he was caught with his boyfriend by his brother.

"[My brother] brought a stick and hit us," he said. "He tied us up with an iron rope and went to call my dad, and tell my partner's. Then he came back and hit us again."

Israel may not give them residency rights, but they don't deport them and they don't kill them, either.

(Note that Pal terrorists have also disguised themselves in ambulances and as pregnant woman and ended up being suicide bombers or assailants, so...)

Inside if Israel (esp Tel Aviv), Israelis and Palestinians in gay bars have something in common. It's a weird uh, arrangement for bedfellows.

Last edited:
My original post had to do with finding a solution to the Jewish problem.

Jews have been massacred and driven out of over 100 countries in the last 2000 years.

So obviously there is a problem between Jews and Gentiles.

As a friend to the Jews I had postulated the idea of giving them their own island so that there would be a separation..

Because the current state of Israel is located in the middle of a hornets nest and will never be totally accepted by its surrounding neighbors.

The island idea was just a possible solution that could be debated.

But Dopey lied by saying I supported genocide against the Jews.

No where have I ever posted anything about genocide against Jews.

Right below:

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

^^ Genocide

Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All I was trying to do was start a debate about how to solve the problem of the Jews being in the middle of so many muslims and causing trouble.

It wasn't about hate or anti-semitism.

I was really looking for a rational and logical solution to the old age problem of the Jews. :cool:

And let me be clear.

Genocide is NOT HATE. That's why the term was coined. To separate it from all other things.

It is a crime against humanity.

I don't think people here want to get that. Likely this is the reason for so few posters here who are concerned with Darfur, Sudan, Rwanda, Turkey, etc. etc.

IMO

All need to see that advocating future genocides is not advocating hate.

It is calling for a crime against humanity to take place.

So Sunni Man. You still have not explained which is your true stance.

lolIslam

Follower of a totalitarian ideology that disguises itself as religion, to enjoy tolerance and freedom in societies Islam has seeked to destroy for centuries. Evolved from a small band of desert raiders led by a bloodthirsty, sexually challenged eccentrist called Muhammad. It is the only "religion" which makes the taboo of manslaughter relative. While all religions say, "thou shouldst not kill" Islam says, "thou shouldst not kill Muslims and innocents" leaving it to the Muslims themselves to decide who is innocent.
It is a backward agressive idology built on racism and religious discrimination, giving rights to people according to their gender and religion. It is the complete opposite of our culture that is built on human rights and the separation of law, state and church, an ideology that tolerates other ideologies only after subduing them. Since the very early years Muslims brought destruction and death to peoples who were unlucky enough to get in the Muslim's way. Historical relations with Europe are almost entirely about Europeans fighting off Muslim agression since the early IXt century right until the XIXth when the final Muslim soldier was kicked out of mainland Europe (from Turkish-occupied Bulgaria). However, Muslims like to keep quiet about their bloody history but never fail to point the fingers of the Crusades, as if they hadn't waged a continuous war against other cultures an all continents wherre Muslims set foot.

The way Muslims lie and deceive others about the nature of their ideology is unparalleled. They also seem to suffer from a collective denial of facts which prevents them from realising the dark side of their religion and doing something about it, like Protestantism did to renew Christianity.
Racism, sexism, intolerance and aggression are not unknown to other cultures but only Islam justifies this things by "the will of God".
It is probably worse than Fascist as not even Nazis took the streets in happy celebration after killing several thousand civilians in a country with which feeds and supports many Muslim states.
Gravely misunderstood and even patronised in Europe, Islam will lead to continent-wide civil wars in about 50-60 years on the parts of the continent where was stupid enough to let this Fascist ideology thrive.

Muslims usually claim that they are not all terrorists, which equals to whitewashing Nazism (the ideology probably closest to Islam) by saying that you can't blame a whole ideology for the crimes of a few Eichmanns.

The greatest allies of Islam are political correctness and tolerance, the earlier out of simple ignorance, the latter out of cowardice and fear of conflict.

Islam is the enemy of our values like freedom and human rights and therefore a deadly and uncompromising enemy of our civilization as well.
"In 732 at Poitier, a town in the middle of France, Muslim invaders were finally beaten back"

"A Muslim must not enslave another Muslim but is free to do so with a non-Muslim"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll let their own 'holy' book do the explaining for me:
"Allah revealed His will to the angels, saying: 'I shall be with you. Give courage to the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers!' That was because they defied Allah and His apostle. He that defies Allah and his apostle shall be sternly punished by Allah." (Sura 8.12-13)

"In order that Allah may separate the pure from the impure, put all the impure ones i.e. non-Muslims one on top of another in a heap and cast them into hell. They will have been the ones to have lost." (Sura 8.37) SOUNDS ALOT LIKE NAZISM!!!!

"Muster against them i.e. non-Muslims all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others besides them who are unknown to you but known to Allah." (Sura 8.60) SOUNDS REAL NON-VIOLENT!!! :)

"We have destroyed many a sinful nation and replaced them by other men. And when they felt Our Might they took to their heels and fled. They were told: 'Do not run away. Return to your comforts and to your dwellings. You shall be questioned all.' 'Woe betide us, we have done wrong' was their reply. And this they kept repeating until We mowed them down and put out their light." (Sura 21.11-15) THE MUSLIMS IGNORED THE INFIDEL'S DESPERATE PLEAS FOR MERCY AND KILLED THEM IN COLD BLOOD!!! WOOOO!!!

HERE'S THE KICKER:
"When you meet the unbelievers in jihad, chop off their heads. And when you have brought them low, bind your prisoners rigorously. Then set them free or take ransom from them until the war is ended." (Sura 47.4) WHEN YOU SEE A NON-MUSLIM, DECAPITATE HIM, AND THEN EITHER DUMP HIS BODY IN A DITCH OR HOLD IT FOR RANSOM!!! YAY ALLAH!!! WOO!

"Mohammed is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another." (Sura 48.29) DOES THAT MEAN THAT WHEN MUSLIMS GO ON TV AND SAY THAT THEY ARE AGAINST THE KILLING OF "INNOCENT" PEOPLE, THEY ARE REALLY SAYING THAT THEY ARE AGAINST THE KILLING OF MUSLIMS??? OOOOOOOOO!!! ITS SCARY BECAUSE ITS TRUE!!!!!
In the religion (if you want to call it that) of islam, Muslims either worship mohammed, or they give every one of their kids that name.

(a special thanks to the urban dictinary)

Last edited:
^^ Now, to me that is hate. Not genocide. Simply hate.

There's the difference.

Sunni Man spouts off a lot of hate. He says Jews are the creators of all the worlds wars since WW1, etc. etc. etc. Homosexuals are the cause of ...., etc. etc.

This nitroz spouts off his form of Islamic hate.

But Genocide is a different thing people. It is a crime against humanity. This hate is a crime against intelligence.

Learn the difference please!

Neg for the hate btw.

not in israel. in israel, if you bring your wife and you were jewish, she'd be given citizenship because they didn't want to deny any jew the right to come to israel and felt homosexuals were as victimized as jews during the holocaust.

now don't you feel silly?

Hey! No fair using facts and stuff!

i know! it confuses them!
"FAAAAAAAACTS!!!'

invasion.jpg

I fail to see how discussing a possible "solution" to the Jewish problem could be equated with genocide?

If someone has a better plan than they should bring it forward for debate. :cool:

I fail to see how discussing a possible "solution" to the Jewish problem could be equated with genocide?

If someone has a better plan than they should bring it forward for debate. :cool:

I have a better plan, how about helping people better themselves so they don't hate Jews?

First of all, your position that there is a "problem" with Jews is ridiculously and blatantly anti-semitic.

Secondly, there is no "problem" with Jews, so discussing any solution to a non-existent problem is insane.

Thirdly, if there were a "problem" with the Jews, the only one saying it's bad to discuss a solution is you. Strawman.

And finally, your 'solution' to a non-existent problem is genocide.

So, you are advocating a crime against humanity.

Your views are less than stellar, but of course, that is way too generous. In reality, your views are evil.

I am not the least bit anti-semitic. And have never advocated genocide are any type of violence against the Jewish people. Historically they have been murdered and driven out of over 100 countries in the last 2000 years. So obviously there is a problem. I was just hoping there could be some kind of debate and discussion as to how to solve this problem and come up with a logical solution.

But all the people here seem to want to do is call names. Jews and Gentiles living together has never worked out in the long term. Any well thought out input would be gladly welcomed. :cool:

I am not the least bit anti-semitic. And have never advocated genocide are any type of violence against the Jewish people. Historically they have been murdered and driven out of over 100 countries in the last 2000 years. So obviously there is a problem. I was just hoping there could be some kind of debate and discussion as to how to solve this problem and come up with a logical solution.

But all the people here seem to want to do is call names. Jews and Gentiles living together has never worked out in the long term. Any well thought out input would be gladly welcomed. :cool:

I've already provided that, how about thinking up ways to end hate rather than thinking up ways to quarantine?

Today many people think that anti-Semitism is a Muslim thing against Jews.

But for thousands of years, Christians were the main group who terrorized and murdered Jews.

Historically any time Jews start to infect their host country.

The average non-Jew citizen seeks to eradicate them.

I don't believe that it has anything to do with hate.

But is just a natural reaction of people when they see their country being taken over and destroyed.

Last edited:

But for thousands of years, Christians were the main group who terrorized and murdered Jews.

But is just a natural reaction of people when they see their country being taken over and destroyed.

Wanting to eradicate (which means put an end to or destroy) a group of people because of their religion has nothing to do with hate?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Seems like you have no desire to end bigotry-based hate, sad to hear that.

What country did Jews ever take over and destroy?

Obviously there is a problem and it's not with the Gentile people. :cool:

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PLACE

250 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Clermont (France)
561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Uzès (France)
612 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg
1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States
1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort
1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg
1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alsace
1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia
1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lbeck & Bremen
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia
1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Areas in the U.S. under General Grant's Jurisdiction[1]
1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas
1948 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab Countries

Last edited:
today many people think that anti-semitism is a muslim thing against jews.

But for thousands of years, christians were the main group who terrorized and murdered jews.

Historically any time jews start to infect their host country.

The average non-jew citizen seeks to eradicate them.

what country did jews ever take over and destroy?

usa

today many people think that anti-semitism is a muslim thing against jews.

But for thousands of years, christians were the main group who terrorized and murdered jews.

Historically any time jews start to infect their host country.

The average non-jew citizen seeks to eradicate them.

what country did jews ever take over and destroy?

usa

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back