Sunni thinks his wife is property

Sunni--

Is your wife your property? My wife isn't my property, but we both say we belong to each other. That sounds like property a bit.

Whatever you say, Ekrem. Go pull yer woman by the hair and beat her with a club.

Where do you disagree with what I've said?
Did Santa Clause bring "equal rights" for women in this world?
No, it was granted by men. Granted, because Amazons are only a myth.
Women were never able to force anything upon men when it comes to this issue.

Whatever you say, Ekrem. Go pull yer woman by the hair and beat her with a club.

Where do you disagree with what I've said?
Did Santa Clause bring "equal rights" for women in this world?
No, it was granted by men. Granted, because Amazons are only a myth.
Women were never able to force anything upon men when it comes to this issue.

Women and men brought equal rights for women. The women convinced the men to support us.

Men would not have come up with equal rights for women on their own.

Amazons may be a myth, but they sure are a powerful one. Look at how many people are afraid of feminists.

As for women not being able to force anything on men, well, my het sisters sure have men over the barrell about sex, unless they're rapists, that is.

Last edited:
I don't know if Ekrem is a Muslim. IMO, it doesn't make any difference. Misogyny is misogyny. One of the joys of being a lesbian, is not having to marry or put up with a misogynist man.

BTW, not all Turks are Muslim.

Last edited:
Back on track

My original post had to do with finding a solution to the Jewish problem.

Jews have been massacred and driven out of over 100 countries in the last 2000 years.

So obviously there is a problem between Jews and Gentiles.

As a friend to the Jews I had postulated the idea of giving them their own island so that there would be a separation..

Because the current state of Israel is located in the middle of a hornets nest and will never be totally accepted by its surrounding neighbors.

The island idea was just a possible solution that could be debated.

But Dopey lied by saying I supported genocide against the Jews.

No where have I ever posted anything about genocide against Jews.

Right below:

^^ Genocide

Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All I was trying to do was start a debate about how to solve the problem of the Jews being in the middle of so many muslims and causing trouble.

It wasn't about hate or anti-semitism.

I was really looking for a rational and logical solution to the old age problem of the Jews. :cool:

Your inconsistency is palpable Sunni Man.

Speak to it will you? Hmmm.. This thread will continue to repeat.

What's with spamming this post? Sunni isn't even here now.

Sunni isn't even here now.

He's below.. Look. :)

Until he responds to actually really address this issue it will continue to resurface.

Last edited:
Women and men brought equal rights for women. The women convinced the men to support us.

Men would not have come up with equal rights for women on their own.

Amazons may be a myth, but they sure are a powerful one. Look at how many people are afraid of feminists.

As for women not being able to force anything on men, well, my het sisters sure have men over the barrell about sex, unless they're rapists, that is.

It's difficult to think into past times... to picture how relations between men and women were, especially if you've seen nothing else then "equal rights".
In times where those equal rights didn't exist, women were simply sex or baby-making objects. Tradable, if she's a sister or daughter.
Under these circumstances women were in no position to force anything upon men regarding their rights or life quality within family and society.
If men didn't want to give rights to women, women wouldn't have any rights and would still be herding solely the fire (kitchen) and the children. Simple as that.

I didn't ask you. I asked him if he is Muslim.

Yes, misogyny is misogyny. Funny when so many of them are Muslim.

I don't see myself as someone who hates women.
I just point out the obvious, that nature constructed the Man to shoulder the weight of this world, and the Woman to shoulder the weight of the man in the bed.
And that modern-day weight of women is man-sponsored. Because nature didn't planned it that way.

I didn't ask you. I asked him if he is Muslim.

Yes, misogyny is misogyny. Funny when so many of them are Muslim.

I don't see myself as someone who hates women.
I just point out the obvious, that nature constructed the Man to shoulder the weight of this world, and the Woman to shoulder the weight of the man in the bed.

Sure. You think you're superior because you're male. That's not misogyny at all. Hahaha.

This sounds like religiously based misogynist rhetoric.

Well, good luck to you and any woman unfortunate enough to take up with you.

He's below.. Look. :)

Until he responds to actually really address this issue it will continue to resurface.
:lol:

Oh, facts are annoying, though.