Sunni thinks his wife is property

Sure. You think you're superior because you're male. That's not misogyny at all. Hahaha.

This sounds like religiously based misogynist rhetoric.

Well, good luck to you and any woman unfortunate enough to take up with you.

My views have nothing to do with religion, but interpretation of nature and the motives behind the reason why modern-day relationship between man and woman has changed.
I'm repeating it the 3rd time, man was the factor who changed that relationship.

There are no women Prophets's, masculine persons always represented the ideal of a Society ( No "Bunny Franklin" in history of USA) , and it was always the women who were forced into organized prostitution of the invading Army.
No matter where you go in history, women were always at the bottom of society if not related to a royal Family.

I don't say, that I am unhappy with how the relationship is now. And I have not beaten any woman or pulled her hair to harm her.

Actually, you are ignoring all the historical evidence of matrilineal societies.

The image of a cave man is what your view reminds me of. I'm remember seeing a statue of a cave man holding a club and pulling his woman by the hair on the desk of Lon Mabon, a misogynist politician in Oregon.

I don't expect you to think any differently. You just stay in your own little world.

Aren't you a catch for those Turkish women, then?

Dominance stands in no connection to beating women.
I would only beat a woman if she beats me with an intensity where I sense utmost antipathy against myself, and at that point it's her fault. But to that it would anyway not come, because I am young and I am able to physically block any woman arm intending to harm me.

Aren't you a catch for those Turkish women, then?

Dominance stands in no connection to beating women.
I would only beat a woman if she beats me with an intensity where I sense utmost antipathy against myself, and at that point it's her fault. But to that it would anyway not come, because I am young and I am able to physically block any woman arm intending to harm me.

:lmao:

(And, yeah. He is Muslim.)

The OP is very much about you, si modo. It's about your aversion for Muslims in general and Sunni in particular. YOU are the one who is personalizing everything. YOU name Sunni Man in the OP.

Last edited:
^^ Deflection

This thread is about Sunni Man's view that his wife is property. He came out and said two different things.

Then I held him to another of his two different things and asked him how we know when he's lying or not because he refuses to explain himself other than to run away from his own words.

Last edited:
The OP is very much about you, si modo. It's about your aversion for Muslims in general and Sunni in particular.
I'm sorry you're such an idiot.

The thread is clearly over your head.

Read:
This thread is about Sunni Man's view that his wife is property. He came out and said two different things.

Then I held him to another of his two different things and asked him how we know when he's lying or not because he refuses to explain himself other than to run away from his own words.

Last edited:
The OP is very much about you, si modo. It's about your aversion for Muslims in general and Sunni in particular.
I'm sorry you're such an idiot.

The thread is clearly over your head.

I'm sorry you can't post a response without being ugly. What's up with that?
I know.

I am fascinating.

But, the thread is not about me.

It is about Sunni thinking of his wife as property and he is a Muslim. It's also about some other views that many Muslims have, including Sunni.

I know, over your head.

Ugly sounding beats stupid thinking anyday imo.

Women and men brought equal rights for women. The women convinced the men to support us.

Men would not have come up with equal rights for women on their own.

Amazons may be a myth, but they sure are a powerful one. Look at how many people are afraid of feminists.

As for women not being able to force anything on men, well, my het sisters sure have men over the barrell about sex, unless they're rapists, that is.

It's difficult to think into past times... to picture how relations between men and women were, especially if you've seen nothing else then "equal rights".
In times where those equal rights didn't exist, women were simply sex or baby-making objects. Tradable, if she's a sister or daughter.
Under these circumstances women were in no position to force anything upon men regarding their rights or life quality within family and society.
If men didn't want to give rights to women, women wouldn't have any rights and would still be herding solely the fire (kitchen) and the children. Simple as that.

Not in civilized societies. Your mileage may vary.

I have always stated that I am a friend of the Jews.

And if anyone was trying to harm them I would be the first to defend them or try to hide them.

But you are also first in line to stone people to death as well...

Another conundrum?

And if anyone was trying to harm them I would be the first to defend them or try to hide them.

Another conundrum?

"But I would not feel so all alone. EVERYBODY must get stoned."

Bob Dylan

You're funny. You practically drool over the idea of me going to some Muslim country so I can be stoned for being a lesbian.

You can't wait to send me.

Another conundrum?

Bob Dylan

You're funny. You practically drool over the idea of me going to some Muslim country so I can be stoned for being a lesbian.

What the fuck are you going on about now?

Damn, do you really have that much difficulty with comprehension?

Seems so.

He has said nothing, absolutely NOTHING, about wanted you stoned for ANY reason. That's just seriously bizarre thinking on your part about what he said and is saying.

And,......................

It's not about YOU, idiot.

Another conundrum?

Bob Dylan

Seems so.

He has said nothing, absolutely NOTHING, about wanted you stoned for ANY reason. That's just seriously bizarre thinking on your part about what he said and is saying.

Shut up asshole. I'm pointing out what a hypocrite Ropey is. He knows perfectly well, if I were to travel to a Middle Eastern country and have sex with my wife I could be executed. Yet, he REALLY wants me to go.

Last edited:

Bob Dylan

Seems so.

Shut up asshole. I'm pointing out what a hypocrite Ropey is. He knows perfectly well, if I were to travel to a Middle Eastern country and have sex with my wife I could be executed. Yet, he REALLY wants me to go.
Hey, I'm just trying to keep the thread on track.

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU.

Idiotic narcissist.

It IS about Sunni thinking his wife is his property and he is a Muslim. It's about his anti-semitism. It's about his desire to participate in stonings when he has no connection to the crime, it's about his desire to solve the "Jewish problem" with genocide, etc.

Bob Dylan

Seems so.

not in israel. in israel, if you bring your wife and you were jewish, she'd be given citizenship because they didn't want to deny any jew the right to come to israel and felt homosexuals were as victimized as jews during the holocaust.

now don't you feel silly?

Forum List

Back