Sunni thinks his wife is property

today many people think that anti-semitism is a muslim thing against jews.

But for thousands of years, christians were the main group who terrorized and murdered jews.

Historically any time jews start to infect their host country.

The average non-jew citizen seeks to eradicate them.

I don't believe that it has anything to do with hate.

But is just a natural reaction of people when they see their country being taken over and destroyed.
what country did jews ever take over and destroy?

usa
It is still a work in progress for the Zionist Jews.

But their "Protocal" plan is right on schedule. :evil:

Today many people think that anti-Semitism is a Muslim thing against Jews.

But for thousands of years, Christians were the main group who terrorized and murdered Jews.

Historically any time Jews start to infect their host country.

The average non-Jew citizen seeks to eradicate them.

But is just a natural reaction of people when they see their country being taken over and destroyed.

Wanting to eradicate (which means put an end to or destroy) a group of people because of their religion has nothing to do with hate?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Seems like you have no desire to end bigotry-based hate, sad to hear that.

i'm still wondering why anyone is allowed to raise genocide as an issue for "discussion".

But for thousands of years, Christians were the main group who terrorized and murdered Jews.

Wanting to eradicate (which means put an end to or destroy) a group of people because of their religion has nothing to do with hate?

i'm still wondering why anyone is allowed to raise genocide as an issue for "discussion".

I'm hoping he just didn't know what eradicate meant, because if you favor eradication of jews you may as well build a shrine to Hitler.

I am not the least bit anti-semitic. And have never advocated genocide are any type of violence against the Jewish people. Historically they have been murdered and driven out of over 100 countries in the last 2000 years. So obviously there is a problem. I was just hoping there could be some kind of debate and discussion as to how to solve this problem and come up with a logical solution.

But all the people here seem to want to do is call names. Jews and Gentiles living together has never worked out in the long term. Any well thought out input would be gladly welcomed. :cool:

Sunni "logic."

There is a Jewish problem.

These Jews keep getting persecuted and slaughtered.

It keeps happening.

There's only one way to resolve this "problem."

Put all Jews on an Island and forcefully keep "them" there. We wouldn't want the problem to "escape."

And morons like Sunni don't even recognize that by calling the persecution of the Jewish people a "Jewish problem" they are absolving all the fucking scumbags (like the Nazis and the Muslims) who keep inflicting that persecution on "the Jews."

Idiots like Sunni cannot seem to grasp that being the VICTIM of persecution doesn't make the Jews the problem at all.

Maybe it's just a Muslim way of thinking. I mean, the victim of a rape in Islam is the problem, not the victim. The very same twisted, weird, sick "logic" appears to be at work in that example, too.

A good repost from Liability.

Because this Private Membership based forum allows the discussion of future genocidal plans but they will edit the word Ni--ger.

That's totally fucked.!!! He can't be taken to court because this place protects him through this places free speech rules. Not hate speech.

This is not hate speech. This is a free speech that allows discussion of even future genocides as legitimate topics.

:doubt:

Because this Private Membership based forum allows the discussion of future genocidal plans but they will edit the word Ni--ger.

That's totally fucked.!!! He can't be taken to court because this place protects him through this places free speech rules. Not hate speech.

This is not hate speech. This is a free speech that allows discussion of even future genocides as legitimate topics.

Just don't type the first name of Mr. Vader, the bad guy in Star Wars. It will get censored.

See? - *****.

:lmao:

And, I am for the speech not being controlled here. Otherwise, Sunni would get to lie in the shadows. Here, he is exposed.

I'm hoping he just didn't know what eradicate meant, because if you favor eradication of jews you may as well build a shrine to Hitler.

You keep hoping he is better while he keeps fomenting and proving he is worse.

I see him for what he is which is a person calling for the future genocide of the Jews worldwide!

How long would you hope if he was saying it about you and ... and how long would it take for you to be up in arms over his saying you and yours should follow a mass expulsion from humanity?

Now I see how it happened in Germany. It always starts with words, then minimization, them more minimization, then legitimization of the genocide, then movement to enact the genocide.

And this place allows the discussion of future genocides as legitimate.

I see him for what he is which is a person calling for the future genocide of the Jews worldwide!

How long would you hope if he was saying it about you and ... and how long would it take for you to be up in arms over his saying you and yours should follow mass expulsion from humanity?

I said I was hoping that was the case, I didn't say I think that was the case.

I hope I have a billion dollars in my account tomorrow, I don't think that's going to be the case.

^^ Now, to me that is hate. Not genocide. Simply hate.

There's the difference.

Sunni Man spouts off a lot of hate. He says Jews are the creators of all the worlds wars since WW1, etc. etc. etc. Homosexuals are the cause of ...., etc. etc.

This nitroz spouts off his form of Islamic hate.

But Genocide is a different thing people. It is a crime against humanity. This hate is a crime against intelligence.

Learn the difference please!

Neg for the hate btw.

How is that hate when it's fact?
Even quoted out of their "holy" book?

How long would you hope if he was saying it about you and ... and how long would it take for you to be up in arms over his saying you and yours should follow mass expulsion from humanity?

I hope I have a billion dollars in my account tomorrow, I don't think that's going to be the case.

But that hope runs from reality.

Hope and the probability of it being reality aren't intertwined, I didn't think I had to explain that.

But that hope runs from the reality of what he says. I believe it is too soft a response and said so, that's all.

Which is that he calls for the future genocide of the entire world's Jewry.

Unadulterated.

I fail to see how discussing a possible "solution" to the Jewish problem could be equated with genocide?

If someone has a better plan than they should bring it forward for debate. :cool:

This place allows discussions of future solutions to the Jewish problem?

Hitler = Final Solution = Sunni Man (supported by the free speech of this forum)

But that hope runs from the reality of what he says. I believe it is too soft a response and said so, that's all.

Unadulterated.

It's not a soft response in the slightest, I know what he said, I even replied to him saying it with the definition of the word right there for all to see to bring highlight to what it meant.

I wouldn't say someone's words being on par with building a shrine of Hitler is being "too soft."

Unadulterated.

It's not a soft response in the slightest, I know what he said, I even replied to him saying it with the definition of the word right there for all to see to bring highlight to what it meant.

I wouldn't say someone's words being on par with building a shrine of Hitler is being "too soft."

You said "If". You don't know? You can't see what he's saying is strong enough to say it without an if?

OK, I just disagree on the strength of the response. I will just choose to agree to disagree with that single point which is the only reason for my post to you.

Excuse me if you take it as harsh. I'm quite passionate when it is discussion about performing genocide on my people in the future.

^^ Now, to me that is hate. Not genocide. Simply hate.

There's the difference.

Sunni Man spouts off a lot of hate. He says Jews are the creators of all the worlds wars since WW1, etc. etc. etc. Homosexuals are the cause of ...., etc. etc.

This nitroz spouts off his form of Islamic hate.

But Genocide is a different thing people. It is a crime against humanity. This hate is a crime against intelligence.

Learn the difference please!

Neg for the hate btw.

How is that hate when it's fact?
Even quoted out of their "holy" book?

You lay blame on an entire group called Islam. You indict the entire group. That's hate.

So you are saying that some who believe in Islam have different beliefs contradictory to Islam?

You indict the entire group. That's hate.

My next door neighbor is a Muslim. They have two young children. They are also to blame as they are babes of Islam? Your hate follows them as well. :doubt:

The problem is not Islam. This is the necessary move to modernity that Islam will find just as Judaism and Christianity found .

Sunni Man wants to remove my people from humanity in a mass world expulsion.

That's genocide.

See the difference?

Unadulterated.

You said "If". You don't know? You can't see what he's saying is strong enough to say it without an if?

OK, I just disagree on the strength of the response. I will just choose to agree to disagree with that single point which is the only reason for my post to you.

Excuse me if you take it as harsh. I'm quite passionate when it is discussion about performing genocide on my people in the future.

I'm never 100% sure of people's views, especially on an anonymous message board.

I'll never be in his brain, I'll never know him, I'll never know if this is just a message board shtick.

However althought it's not with 100% certainty, sadly I can say with a high degree of confidence that he's a jew-hating bigot :(.

However althought it's not with 100% certainty, sadly I can say with a high degree of confidence that he's a jew-hating bigot :(.

It's with 100% certainty that I say he calls for the future mass expulsion of worldwide Jewry and that this is:

Genocide

As opposed to Jewish bigotry or hatred.

Do you see that?

It's with 100% certainty that I say he calls for the future mass expulsion of worldwide Jewry and that this is:

Genocide

As opposed to Jewish bigotry or hatred.

Do you see that?

Yes I agree, I'm saying you can't take with 100% certainty that people actually think what they type on here.

Forum List

Back