Sunni thinks his wife is property

And she was 100% correct back then as she would be today.

You can flip a coin and come up "heads" 100 times.

But the law of statistics says that eventually you will flip the coin and come up "tails"

Israel's day of reckoning will eventually happen. :cool:

:confused:I thought you weren't advocating genicide Sunni boy? What happend? you deny, then you advocate. Your a fraud as i've always said, and the people that ignore that fact are no better.
I never mentioned a word about genocide.

This is true. You never mentioned wanting genocide for the Jews of the world.

You just described what you want for the Jews of the world, and that is genocide.

Circles.

Our relationship with Israel is what makes half of the world hate the United States.

We would be much better off if we would cut off relations with Israel.

btw One whole province of China is made up of Muslim people.

So the Chinese are used to dealing with Muslims.
Sure. Then someone likes China just fills the void.

Then the shit really happens for your brethren.

But, it's not going to happen anytime soon, so you can breathe easily.

I would welcome China or Russia invading and taking over Israel.

Both countries have large Muslim populations of 20 to 40 million people.

And are used to dealing with them.

I don't know about that Sunni, China and Russia's track records with their Muslims isn't that great.

But the law of statistics says that eventually you will flip the coin and come up "tails"

:confused:I thought you weren't advocating genicide Sunni boy? What happend? you deny, then you advocate. Your a fraud as i've always said, and the people that ignore that fact are no better.
I never mentioned a word about genocide.
You and your fellow Zionist here keep using that term.

The Jewish people will be more than welcome to live in the new Islamic state of Palestine.

:eusa_whistle:

Jews would be protected just like they were when the Muslims ruled Spain.
Good luck selling that.

Unfortunately for you, Israel's population actually made something of a piece of shit block of real estate.

That's good.

When the Zionist pukes of Israel are finally defeated and the Muslims take over.

That will be a good foundation for the Islamic state of Palestine. :cool:

It's ok if you can't handle the truth, I completely understand, most Americans can't. But if Jews don't control the US how do explain our support for Israel, a tiny meaningless piece if shit land in the middle of arab country, with no strategic purpose, and especially NO OIL!!!!!!!!!!
There is no amount of truth that will sway your irrational hatred.

So...you're a retard.

You can only refute my claims with insults, the mark of the feeble minded.
So why are we supporting Israel?
To piss off irrational hateful bastards like you.

Mission accomplished!

Sounds like we are getting virtually nothing for our $3 billion of annual aid to Israel.

I used to hear the exact same arguments you posted for the now defunct apartheid South Africa.

Israel is 1000 times more of a liability than an asset to the United States.

The terrorist base camp known as Israel will fall one day.

Yes they have won every war so far.

And may win the next few. But they only have to lose once. :eusa_angel:

We spend around 5 times as much on Islamic cesspools in the Middle East. We're sure not getting much for that, are we?

middle-east-south-asia-aid-full.gif

And, you should be thankful that their primary relationship is with the USA. If it weren't with us, it would be with another power, such as China.

Our relationship with Israel is what makes half of the world hate the United States.

We would be much better off if we would cut off relations with Israel.

btw One whole province of China is made up of Muslim people.

So the Chinese are used to dealing with Muslims.

If we nuked Israel ourselves, you retards would find some other reason to hate the US.

We're the Great Satan, remember? We're responsible for all the problems in Islamic shitholes. At least, that's what their leaders tell the useful idiots.

Why cant Jews and Arabs get along?

Israel is an ally because of WW2.
Not only do the citizens of the general middle east who come to America get extra scrutiny, Jews also do now too. Why? Religion. We have Muslim citizens here and there might be a terror attack against them, so we arent going to risk it.

Get along. It's not hard to do and you aren't going to hell for getting along.

Good luck selling that.

Unfortunately for you, Israel's population actually made something of a piece of shit block of real estate.

That's good.

When the Zionist pukes of Israel are finally defeated and the Muslims take over.

You and you're bretren would actually have to do something constructive for yourselves to make that happen. Unfortunately, there hasn't been anything worthwhile from Muslims in several centuries. And, breeding like rabbits doesn't really count as worthwhile in the modern age.

Good luck selling that.

That's good.

You and you're bretren would actually have to do something constructive for yourselves to make that happen. Unfortunately, there hasn't been anything worthwhile from Muslims in several centuries. And, breeding like rabbits doesn't really count as worthwhile in the modern age.
You don't count the dynamite vest as a worthy contribution to modern civilization?

Yeah, me neither. :lol:

That's good.

You don't count the dynamite vest as a worthy contribution to modern civilization?

Right. And the restock time is at least nine months.

When they start fighting smart, if ever, then we all have to really worry.

They don't get it, though. History has shown that the underdog only wins the war whenever they innovate.

Sounds like we are getting virtually nothing for our $3 billion of annual aid to Israel.

I used to hear the exact same arguments you posted for the now defunct apartheid South Africa.

We spend around 5 times as much on Islamic cesspools in the Middle East. We're sure not getting much for that, are we?

We really need to turn that tap off, we are getting nothing back for our investment.

Good luck selling that.

That's good.

Thats what I don't get Sunni, you say the Muslims and Jews can live peacefully together as equals, and than you go say Palestine will be an Islamic State.

Right. And the restock time is at least nine months.

When they start fighting smart, if ever, then we all have to really worry.

They don't get it, though. History has shown that the underdog only wins the war whenever they innovate.
They're stuck in the 7th Century. They don't do innovation. :cool:

We really need to turn that tap off, we are getting nothing back for our investment.

Yup. Our investment in Israel, however, pays off handsomely.

Good luck selling that.

That's good.

Thats what I don't get Sunni, you say the Muslims and Jews can live peacefully together as equals, and than you go say Palestine will be an Islamic State.
They don't get it. What if they do "take over" Israel? Within a week, someone else would step in to rule them.

They have to get smart and they don't get that.

Forum List

Back