Sunni thinks his wife is property

If Sunni Man thinks his wife is his property, and she doesn't mind, what difference does it make?

There you go lying as usual.

Look at post #628 on this thread. :cool:

To mollify those who say I never speak against other Muslims or alleged terrorist attacks.

Here is one:

"If" Osama bin Laden was responsible for the attack on the World Trade Center.

Then he was in the wrong and should be denounced for his action.

Because it is against Islam to attack civilians or civilian targets. :cool:

No cigar!
Her exact words that I have never even "remotely" criticized a muslim.

So my posting did qualify as a criticism of a fellow muslim. :cool:

Well I can tell by the negs I'm getting on this thread that you are not the ONLY terrorist sympathizer here!

I don't know why we're even bothering with this.

Sunni is a supporter of terrorism, and of world wide jihad. Why does anyone even invite him to discuss these issues? Of course he's going to lie and justify.

Good question.

There is obviously alot seemingly misunderstood about what JIHAD actually is. *cringe* It has been different accordingly to who the target is/was. There have been so many references regarding 'the falling skies', the matrix, psychosis and such, I am a little surprised there is not a better focus by the board to direct posters toward using a little thought instead of permitting idiocy. :eusa_whistle: :laugh2:

The evidence is circumstantial at best that tries to connect Muslims with the 911 incident.

Surely you jest.

There was more evidence that Casey Anthony killed her daughter.

Than evidence linking Osama bin Laden to having orchestrated 911 :doubt:

binladenthankscopy7zu.jpg

Osama thanks you for your blind devotion -- well, he would, if SEAL Team 6 hadn't killed him until he was dead.

You cried, didn't you?

There is obviously alot seemingly misunderstood about what JIHAD actually is. *cringe* It has been different accordingly to who the target is/was. There have been so many references regarding 'the falling skies', the matrix, psychosis and such, I am a little surprised there is not a better focus by the board to direct posters toward using a little thought instead of permitting idiocy. :eusa_whistle: :laugh2:
What makes a Christian such a blatant apologist for radical Islam?

Forum List

Back