Sunni thinks his wife is property

Surely you jest.

There was more evidence that Casey Anthony killed her daughter.

Than evidence linking Osama bin Laden to having orchestrated 911 :doubt:

binladenthankscopy7zu.jpg

Osama thanks you for your blind devotion -- well, he would, if SEAL Team 6 hadn't killed him until he was dead.

You cried, didn't you?

There's no proof that he's dead.

There is obviously alot seemingly misunderstood about what JIHAD actually is. *cringe* It has been different accordingly to who the target is/was. There have been so many references regarding 'the falling skies', the matrix, psychosis and such, I am a little surprised there is not a better focus by the board to direct posters toward using a little thought instead of permitting idiocy. :eusa_whistle: :laugh2:
What makes a Christian such a blatant apologist for radical Islam?

Are all Christians alike? Of course not. You have your answer.

There is obviously alot seemingly misunderstood about what JIHAD actually is. *cringe* It has been different accordingly to who the target is/was. There have been so many references regarding 'the falling skies', the matrix, psychosis and such, I am a little surprised there is not a better focus by the board to direct posters toward using a little thought instead of permitting idiocy. :eusa_whistle: :laugh2:
What makes a Christian such a blatant apologist for radical Islam?

Are all Christians alike? Of course not. You have your answer.
I'm just curious why someone would bend over backwards to make excuses for a faith whose extremist members want to kill.

Maybe it's because some of us know the difference between faithful Muslims who aren't terrorist and those who are.

It's called having an open mind.

Maybe it's because some of us know the difference between faithful Muslims who aren't terrorist and those who are.

Anyone who follows the koran is a terrorist. The koran asks muslims to kill infidels: "fight and slay the pagans (or infidels or unbelievers) wherever you find them?" (9:5)

Anyone who follows the koran is a terrorist. The koran asks muslims to kill infidels: "fight and slay the pagans (or infidels or unbelievers) wherever you find them?" (9:5)

You do realize that that verse is from a specific time and during a specific war.many centuries ago ?

And has nothing to do with today. :cool:

Last edited:

You do realize that that verse was given during a specific time and during a specific war.?

And has nothing to do with today. :cool:

Sure it does. It has to do with Islamophobia today.

Read it again:

"I'm just curious why someone would bend over backwards to make excuses for a faith whose extremist members want to kill."

Did you see the word "extremist" in there? That shows that I, too, know the difference between faithful Muslims who aren't terrorists and those who are.

Be careful your mind isn't so open your brain falls out.

How do you tell the difference? Tell me, how do you tell the good ones from the bad ones?

How do you tell the difference? Tell me, how do you tell the good ones from the bad ones?

The ones with the turban are terrorist sympathizers (and think that women are property and thus second class citizens), the ones without turbans are called sleeper cells and are known to like strip clubs.

So I really don't understand why western women can support a religion that thinks that women are 2nd class citizen. Oops, I forgot that a lot of you are christians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back