Sunni thinks his wife is property

He was never tried or convicted in the 911 incident.

Thus, he was only "allegedly" involved.

Because nothing was ever proven in a court of law. :cool:

So do you think bin Laden was lying when he took credit for it?

"Usama bin Laden (search ) made his first televised appearance in more than a year Friday in which he admitted for the first time ordering the Sept. 11 attacks and accused President Bush of "misleading" the American people.
Injecting himself into the campaign four days ahead of the presidential election, bin Laden said the United States can avoid another Sept. 11-style attack if it stops threatening the security of Muslims.
In the portion of the tape that was broadcast, the Al Qaeda (search) leader refrained from directly warning of new attacks, although he said "there are still reasons to repeat what happened."
"Your security is not in the hands of Kerry, Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands," bin Laden said, referring to the president and his Democratic opponent. "Any state that does not mess with our security, has naturally guaranteed its own security."
Admitting for the first time that he ordered the Sept. 11 attacks, bin Laden said he did so because of injustices against the Lebanese and Palestinians by Israel and the United States
"
FOXNews.com - Bin Laden Claims Responsibility for 9/11 - U.S. & World

You support terrorists. Of course that's not news, tho. All Muslims do, or they're not true followers of Islam.

He was never tried or convicted in the 911 incident.

Thus, he was only "allegedly" involved.

Because nothing was ever proven in a court of law. :cool:

A verdict of not guilty is in no way the same as innocence. If bin Laden didn't perpetrate these crimes he sure tried hard enough to get us to think he did.

These later so-called bin Laden tapes were obvious frauds.

Anyone who halfway knows how to speak Arabic could easily discern that these tapes were not him speaking.

As they were quite different in syntax and grammar from his pre-9/11 interviews by major news media.

I don't know why we're even bothering with this.

Sunni is a supporter of terrorism, and of world wide jihad. Why does anyone even invite him to discuss these issues? Of course he's going to lie and justify.

Normal: Me. Si Modo. Many others.

Not normal: Sunni. Many others.

Only if it's normal to support the stealing of houses and land to then herd the victims into concentration camps.
You mean like a Democrat President did during WWII to American citizens?
And also if it's normal to believe in invisible superbeings that live in another dimension.
There are more believers in the world than non-believers.
Sunni is a normal muslim terrorist sympathizer who's too much of a weenie to do the deeds himself.
On that we agree.

More people than that believe in Santa Claus, doesn't make him real? Or does it in your fantasy world?

And thanks for agreeing that the land was stolen and the victims herded into concentration camps... "like a Democrat President did during WWII to American citizens", whatever that means.

Only if it's normal to support the stealing of houses and land to then herd the victims into concentration camps.

Sunni is a normal muslim terrorist sympathizer who's too much of a weenie to do the deeds himself.
On that we agree.

More people than that believe in Santa Claus, doesn't make him real? Or does it in your fantasy world?

And thanks for agreeing that the land was stolen and the victims herded into concentration camps... "like a Democrat President did during WWII to American citizens", whatever that means.

Funny. I got the impression you weren't very well educated even before you proved it here!

On that we agree.

Funny. I got the impression you weren't very well educated even before you proved it here!

Cool, more insults, and not trying to refute my claim, that must mean I'm too smart for you. Better luck next time.
If you guys are talking about the internment of japanese-americans, well, if I'm not mistaken, they were let go after a pretty short time, weren't they? So equating them with the Palies is laughable.

Last edited:

On that we agree.

You're really not very bright, are you? It's normal to believe in a higher power, your childish tantrum notwithstanding.
Whatever that means? Your ignorance is profound. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, Democrat, had Japanese Americans interned in camps in WWII.

And it took a Republican, Ronald Reagan, to make up for a Democrat's "race prejudice, war hysteria, and a failure of political leadership".

Cool, more insults, and not trying to refute my claim, that must mean I'm too smart for you. Better luck next time.
If you guys are talking about the internment of japanese-americans, well, if I'm not mistaken, they were let go after a pretty short time, weren't they? So equating them with the Palies is laughable.
The Palestinians' situation is of their own making.

Ya, those bastards were just asking for the jews to steal their homes and toss them off their land and into small concentrated camps.

Ya, those bastards were just asking for the jews to steal their homes and toss them off their land and into small concentrated camps.
What are you babbling about?

I wasn't aware concentration camps had shopping malls, hotels, 5 star restaurants and water parks.

I wasn't aware concentration camps had shopping malls, hotels, 5 star restaurants and water parks.

Since you can't read I'll repeat it in bold: concentrated camps, after they had their houses and land stolen.

Forum List

Back