Sunni thinks his wife is property

To mollify those who say I never speak against other Muslims or alleged terrorist attacks.

Here is one:

"If" Osama bin Laden was responsible for the attack on the World Trade Center.

Then he was in the wrong and should be denounced for his action.

Because it is against Islam to attack civilians or civilian targets. :cool:
You praise Osama with faint damns.

There is no "if". Radical Islam is responsible for 9/11.

I'm not sure that any Muslims were involved in 911

The jury is still out on that subject. :cool:
Not among normal people, it's not.

Who's 'normal'? :confused:

Normal: Me. Si Modo. Many others.

Not normal: Sunni. Many others.

Only if it's normal to support the stealing of houses and land to then herd the victims into concentration camps. And also if it's normal to believe in invisible superbeings that live in another dimension.

Sunni is a normal muslim terrorist sympathizer who's too much of a weenie to do the deeds himself.

Only if it's normal to support the stealing of houses and land to then herd the victims into concentration camps. And also if it's normal to believe in invisible superbeings that live in another dimension.

Sunni is a normal muslim terrorist sympathizer who's too much of a weenie to do the deeds himself.

In addition to being a loquacious prig.

The evidence is circumstantial at best that tries to connect Muslims with the 911 incident.

You mean like their dancing in the streets when it happened? Or a phone call from a passenger stating who had taken over and was in charge of the plane? Or the fact that bin Laden claimed responsibility for the attack?

Sunni, how is it that you are not on the watch list?

Only if it's normal to support the stealing of houses and land to then herd the victims into concentration camps.
You mean like a Democrat President did during WWII to American citizens?
And also if it's normal to believe in invisible superbeings that live in another dimension.
There are more believers in the world than non-believers.
On that we agree.

Last edited:
The evidence is circumstantial at best that tries to connect Muslims with the 911 incident.

You mean like their dancing in the streets when it happened? Or a phone call from a passenger stating who had taken over and was in charge of the plane? Or the fact that bin Laden claimed responsibility for the attack?

For what?

I am a patriotic and loyal American citizen who has worn our nations uniform during a time of war.

I break no laws, vote and pay taxes.

And do not support terrorism. :cool:

For what?

I am a patriotic and loyal American citizen who has worn our nations uniform during a time of war.

You are a tacit supporter of Muslim terrorists.

That is a cold, hard, fact.

For what?

Nope

For what?

Nope
As not a single post of yours exists where you remotely even criticize a Muslim terrorist, you are a tacit supporter of Muslim terrorists.

Cold.

Hard.

Fact.

For what?

For what?

So you say.

That's pretty clear and sometimes more than tacit.

Forum List

Back