Sunni thinks his wife is property

A fact is something that can be proved. If you cannot produce a post where Sunni says he supports terrorism then he isn't a supporter of terrorism.

He did say he would support any large country invading and destroying Israel, so I'm not sure if that's supporting terrorism but it is supporting the widespread killing of innocent men, women and children.

It's true that he doesn't support Israel's right to exist.

I'm not gonna concern myself about country's borders and their existence in this discussion, but I think it should be pointed out that he supports the destruction of Israel through warmongering.

Sadly this isn't a rare thing though, to me supporting the invasion and destruction of Israel is no different than supporting the invasion and destruction of Iraq, and the Iraq War was cheered by most for a long time.

True.

Innocent children are killed in war. Palestinian and Jewish children are being killed in Israel by both sides. It sounds as though some people think it's ok if the enemies children are killed.

Last edited:
A fact is something that can be proved. If you cannot produce a post where Sunni says he supports terrorism then he isn't a supporter of terrorism.
As suspected, you clearly don't grasp what tacit support is.

He is a tacit supporter of Muslim terrorists.

That is a cold, hard, fact.

Now, ask me to prove a negative, again. :lol:

I'm off to Israel for a couple of months. You know. The place Sunni says "One Bomb will be enough to destroy"....

You are a blatant liar.

The Sunni Man never said such a thing.

Hope you go into cardiac arrest while you were there and don't come back. :cool:
:eusa_naughty:

One good bomb would do it, but not some douche British nuke (probably don't even work), but one large Russian nuke that they somehow have lost track of, lol. It's only a matter of time really. (Not that I'm saying that I'm for it or not, just pointing out a probability.)

You are a blatant liar.

The Sunni Man never said such a thing.

Hope you go into cardiac arrest while you were there and don't come back. :cool:
:eusa_naughty:

One good bomb would do it, but not some douche British nuke (probably don't even work), but one large Russian nuke that they somehow have lost track of, lol. It's only a matter of time really. (Not that I'm saying that I'm for it or not, just pointing out a probability.)
It's confirmed that you are a sick fuck.

Freak.

Freak.

Ok douche*, if one good size nuke couldn't take out Israel, how many do you think it would take?

*afraid of freaks.

Freak.

Ok douche*, if one good size nuke couldn't take out Israel, how many do you think it would take?

*afraid of freaks.
And you are high, clearly.

Getting back to the topic, Sunni, is your wife your property or not? Watch what you answer, I'm a scholar of the Koran.

To mollify those who say I never speak against other Muslims or alleged terrorist attacks.

Here is one:

"If" Osama bin Laden was responsible for the attack on the World Trade Center.

Then he was in the wrong and should be denounced for his action.

Because it is against Islam to attack civilians or civilian targets. :cool:
You praise Osama with faint damns.

There is no "if". Radical Islam is responsible for 9/11.

Innocent children are killed in war. Palestinian and Jewish children are being killed in Israel by both sides. It sounds as though some people think it's ok if the enemies children are killed.
In what war are these children being killed?

They are killing one another's children

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,463 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

To mollify those who say I never speak against other Muslims or alleged terrorist attacks.

Here is one:

"If" Osama bin Laden was responsible for the attack on the World Trade Center.

Then he was in the wrong and should be denounced for his action.

Because it is against Islam to attack civilians or civilian targets. :cool:
You praise Osama with faint damns.

There is no "if". Radical Islam is responsible for 9/11.

I'm not sure that any Muslims were involved in 911

The jury is still out on that subject. :cool:

Forum List

Back