Sunni thinks his wife is property

I would never give you the satisfaction of silencing any Christian, you pig.

Sky really is making perfect sense.

Half of what Allie says people say, are just downright lies. Half is being nice i think.

Where did she ever say she wanted to silence you? How is not talking to her specifically equal to silencing you completely?

You were actually somewhat nice yesterday, these mood swings are out of control.

Sunni calls to remove all the Jews in the world from humanity and the threads he creates here allow him to attach this as a legitimization to further posts as well.

Making his case legitimate, even if disagreed with by a lot.

He's calling for Genocide... :cuckoo:

I understand Politically Correct people want to pretend this is not the case. I understand there are those who can just remove his call to end the "infection" of Jews in Humanity by moving them to an island to be 'quarantined' on and held there by force of arms.

So, to discuss his legitimate topics, also turns this legitimate enough for him to gain support even if small.

So, by extension. This forum allows for a legitimization of Genocide, by allowing it to be attached to discussons that are not a crime against humanity.

Hate is not a crime against humanity. :eusa_hand: :doubt:

Genocide is and as compared to hate speech. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. :doubt:

And not one leader is willing to stand. They are more willing to say, "Look at this fellow, he does this...

Stand up staff

Or, conversely. Like Sunni Man. Continue to allow the legitimization of discussion that connects to crimes against humanity.

Here he is supported and furthered to allow talk of future Genocides to occur. :doubt:

I'm off to Israel for a couple of months. You know. The place Sunni says "One Bomb will be enough to destroy"....

Sunni calls to remove all the Jews in the world from humanity and the threads he creates here allow him to attach this as a legitimization to further posts as well.

Making his case legitimate, even if disagreed with by a lot.

He's calling for Genocide... :cuckoo:

I understand Politically Correct people want to pretend this is not the case. I understand there are those who can just remove his call to end the "infection" of Jews in Humanity by moving them to an island to be 'quarantined' on and held there by force of arms.

So, to discuss his legitimate topics, also turns this legitimate enough for him to gain support even if small.

So, by extension. This forum allows for a legitimization of Genocide, by allowing it to be attached to discussons that are not a crime against humanity.

Hate is not a crime against humanity. :eusa_hand: :doubt:

Genocide is and as compared to hate speech. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. :doubt:

And not one leader is willing to stand. They are more willing to say, "Look at this fellow, he does this...

Stand up staff

Or, conversely. Like Sunni Man. Continue to allow the legitimization of discussion that connects to crimes against humanity.

Here he is supported and furthered to allow talk of future Genocides to occur. :doubt:

I'm off to Israel for a couple of months. You know. The place Sunni says "One Bomb will be enough to destroy"....
Godspeed.

Be safe and have fun.

Half of what Allie says people say, are just downright lies. Half is being nice i think.

Where did she ever say she wanted to silence you? How is not talking to her specifically equal to silencing you completely?

You were actually somewhat nice yesterday, these mood swings are out of control.

No, there's a lot of history, has nothing to do with mood swings.

You don't know Sky very well. She's a complete hysteric, and this is something long term posters on both sides recognize. My advice...don't defend her, don't invite her in, don't befriend her, and look very, very closely at anything she posts because chances are, it's a complete lie. Also don't share personal info with her.

Nice.

The great things about ideologues is they are incapable of hiding their agenda.

You don't know Sky very well. She's a complete hysteric, and this is something long term posters on both sides recognize. My advice...don't defend her, don't invite her in, don't befriend her, and look very, very closely at anything she posts because chances are, it's a complete lie. Also don't share personal info with her.

I don't have to do any of those things, she made a claim, then after that you proved her right by saying she said something she clearly didn't say.

Her whole claim was that you put words in people's mouths, then you did exactly that.

I don't have to do any of those things, she made a claim, then after that you proved her right by saying she said something she clearly didn't say.

Her whole claim was that you put words in people's mouths, then you did exactly that.

Thank you for seeing things so clearly.

Now, you can let us know how you want a negative proven.

:cuckoo:

I wish I could brag and call myself enlightened, but it was pretty obvious lol.

I wish I could brag and call myself enlightened, but it was pretty obvious lol.

Yeah, it was. Too bad Allie can't see it.

When you claim that someone said something, it's easy enough to prove. Link to the post. I haven't seen anyone link a post where Sunni Man says he supports terrorism.

When you claim that someone said something, it's easy enough to prove. Link to the post. I haven't seen anyone link a post where Sunni Man says he supports terrorism.

He did say he would support any large country invading and destroying Israel, so I'm not sure if that's supporting terrorism but it is supporting the widespread killing of innocent men, women and children.

If I had claimed he said something, you would have a point, nutbar. You are seeing things that aren't there again - those are called hallucinations, FYI.

I didn't, so you don't. Quelle surprise.

I said he is a tacit supporter of Muslim terrorists.

That is a cold, hard, fact.

He did say he would support any large country invading and destroying Israel, so I'm not sure if that's supporting terrorism but it is supporting the widespread killing of innocent men, women and children.

It's true that he doesn't support Israel's right to exist.

It's true that he doesn't support Israel's right to exist.

I'm not gonna concern myself about country's borders and their existence in this discussion, but I think it should be pointed out that he supports the destruction of Israel through warmongering.

Sadly this isn't a rare thing though, to me supporting the invasion and destruction of Israel is no different than supporting the invasion and destruction of Iraq, and the Iraq War was cheered by most for a long time.

Forum List

Back