Sunni thinks his wife is property

Muslims are just misunderstood. :cool:

Muslims think women are second class citizens and have no trouble brutalizing them if they step out of line. Or if they get raped, to stone them, or if they go out alone, to whip them. So far, I think I've understood that part, right?

So moving on, Muslims are ready to put to death anyone who draws a CARTOON of Mohammed. Did I get that right?

Muslims aren't ready to cede one square inch of Palestine to the jews, even though Israel is smaller then most of our neighbourhoods. Right?

Muslims wish the whole world was ruled by Sharia law. Right?

Muslims think that western women are sluts for not covering their heads, arms and legs. Right?

Muslims think that it's ok to have a 9 year old wife (just like Mohammed). Right?

Have I got it so far?

How do you tell the difference between good Muslims and bad Muslims? Good Muslims obey the law and don't committ crimes of violence.

Muslims who are terrorists are bad Muslims.

How do you tell the difference between good Muslims and bad Muslims? Good Muslims obey the law and don't committ crimes of violence.

How do you know the difference? Just say, for example, that a muslim family moves in next door to me. How could I be sure they weren't sending money to support radical islam? How would I know that they are safe for me to befriend without have homeland security over as well.

How do you know the difference? Just say, for example, that a muslim family moves in next door to me. How could I be sure they weren't sending money to support radical islam? How would I know that they are safe for me to befriend without have homeland security over as well.

What makes you think they would want to befriend or associate with you?? :cool:

Last edited:
I would be willing to be friends with conservative Muslim women as long as we can agree to disagree on some things.

What makes you think that I believe you are not a militant terrorist yourself?

But you don't know that until after the fact. How do you know if they are good muslims or bad muslims who have just not acted up on their terrorist ideology yet?

3 muslims are walking down the street. How do you know which one is the terrorist, or if they all are for that matter?

What makes you think that I believe you are not a militant terrorist yourself?

I'm sure you believe he's a militant terrorist. All Muslims are terrorist, aren't they?

But you don't know that until after the fact. How do you know if they are good muslims or bad muslims who have just not acted up on their terrorist ideology yet?

3 muslims are walking down the street. How do you know which one is the terrorist, or if they all are for that matter?

If you want to hate and fear ALL Muslims, that's on you. You presume they are all alike, which is the definition of prejudice.

If you want to hate and fear ALL Muslims, that's on you. You presume they are all alike, which is the definition of prejudice.

This is a legitimate question. You demand that we only fear the bad ones. So, tell me how to tell the difference..........BEFORE a terrorist act is comited by the person.

Would you have gotten on the plane with the Christmas Day bomber?

Pre-boarding eventA couple, Kurt and Lori Haskell, said that while waiting to board Flight 253 at Schiphol Airport, they saw a "poor-looking black teenager around 16 or 17" who Kurt Haskell claims was Abdulmutallab with a second man, who was "sharp-dressed", possibly of Indian descent, around 50 years old, and who spoke "in an American accent similar to my own."[10][11]

According to Lori Haskell, the second man told the ticket agent: "We need to get this man on the plane. He doesn't have a passport." The ticket agent said nobody was allowed to board without a passport. The well-dressed man replied: "We do this all the time; he's from Sudan."[12][13] Lori Haskell said the two were then directed down a corridor, to talk to a manager. "We never saw him again until he tried to blow up our plane," Haskell said of Abdulmutallab.[11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwest_Airlines_Flight_253

Last edited:

This is a legitimate question. You demand that we only fear the bad ones. So, tell me how to tell the difference..........BEFORE a terrorist act is comited by the person

You don't realize it, but when you presume that ALL Muslims are bad because they aren't wearing signs saying "I AM A TERRORIST", you show your bias.

Fine with me. If you want to hate and fear all Muslims, go for it.

I accept that American Muslims are mostly peaceful and law abiding citizens.

This is a legitimate question. You demand that we only fear the bad ones. So, tell me how to tell the difference..........BEFORE a terrorist act is comited by the person

You don't realize it, but when you presume that ALL Muslims are bad because they aren't wearing signs saying "I AM A TERRORIST", you show your bias.

Fine with me. If you want to hate and fear all Muslims, go for it.

I accept that American Muslims are mostly peaceful and law abiding citizens.

Even the Fort Hood shooter: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Hood_shooting

So what bias is being shown in airports where ALL non muslims, all children, all grandmothers, all old and sick people are also considered terrorists?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back