Sunni thinks his wife is property

The attack against the Twin Towers on 911

"If" committed by Muslims were against Islamic theology and doctrine. :doubt:

Notice again how he avoids saying that he's 100% horrified about 9/11 and that there's not even a tiny smidgen of his being that's happy it happened. I told you so, all muslims are terrorists.

So Sunni, who do you think did 9/11 and why?

Come to think about it you could not live in my neighborhood.

We live in an upscale gated community.

And I doubt you could meet the financial requirements to be considered as a prospective home owner. :cool:

There you go with your racist white hating bullshit.

And there you go with your stereotyping of people.

You just assume that because I am an American Muslim that I am black.

Sorry to bust your racist fantasy bubble Sunshine.

But I am a blue eyed white guy of Irish descent. :eusa_angel:

And your whiteness elevevates you in what way? It would seem that YOU are the racist, as you seemingly don't want to be mistaken for a brown person. Of course that little thing about Jews doesn't help your case any.

Last edited:
There you go with your racist white hating bullshit.

And your whiteness elevevates you in what way? It would seem that YOU are the racist, as you seemingly don't want to be mistaken for a brown person. Of course that little thing about Jews doesn't help your case any.

You assumed Sunni was black. You're the one with the racist attitude. You called him a "white hater". He's white.

No I don't notice that. What I notice is that in lower socioeconomic neighborhoods the perp is just a regular great guy, and his grandmother's good boy. That's about it. Everywhere else, they will string you up. How many of Casey Anthony's neighbors talked bout what a 'good girl' she is:

And I doubt you could meet the financial requirements to be considered as a prospective home owner. :cool:

Now THAT's funny. While your property, if you have anything other than a cheesy apartment in a smelly city, is tanking, my lake property value has increased every year I have been here.

You assumed Sunni was black. You're the one with the racist attitude. You called him a "white hater". He's white.

Then he must be a black hater, cuz he sure didn't want anyone THINKING he is black! Kinda like that little thing he has about Jews.

Then he must be a black hater, cuz he sure didn't want anyone THINKING he is black!.

And you strike out again retard.

Because my wife is a black woman from Africa. :cool:

Then he must be a black hater, cuz he sure didn't want anyone THINKING he is black! Kinda like that little thing he has about Jews.

He's not a black hater. He's married to a black woman.

No I don't notice that. What I notice is that in lower socioeconomic neighborhoods the perp is just a regular great guy, and his grandmother's good boy. That's about it. Everywhere else, they will string you up. How many of Casey Anthony's neighbors talked bout what a 'good girl' she is:

Now THAT's funny. While your property, if you have anything other than a cheesy apartment in a smelly city, is tanking, my lake property value has increased every year I have been here.
Who cares where either of you live?

Who cares where either of you live?
Ask Sunni, he brought it up.

:cuckoo:

And you strike out again retard.

Because my wife is a black woman from Africa. :cool:

How much did she cost?

She is worth every camel that I paid for her. :cool:

So your wife's value can be measured in camels? Given that camels go for around $1000US, how many camels did she cost you? Since you claim to live in a gated $$$ community, I would be curious to know if you paid more for your wife than you did for your house, because that would have had to be a serious load of camels. And there's probably not more than 100 camels in all of the US, if that.

Hinkle has started the first ever pedigree database for camel in the U.S. In the past camel owners have been unaware if they are breeding camels that are closely related to one another, because there has been no record of pedigree kept. Hinkle aims to change this by requiring all members of the Coalition to keep records of their camels and to tag each camel. The database is kept on file with the Coalition and with each individual camel owner. This will enable us to have better breeding and stronger genetic links among the camel population in the U.S. (there are only approximately 3,000 camel in the U.S.).

Camel Milk USA, camel, milk, camel milk, dromedary, Dr. Millie Hinkle, medical research, autism, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, Parkinson's

but dont let facts get in your way

My wife is from another country.

And no, I am not going to discuss the exact amount of her bride price.

Her father was the one who set the exact number.

Little did he know I would have given him twice his asking price.

Now that we have been married for a while and I see what an obedient woman she is.

I would have gladly have given him any size herd in exchange for her. :cool:

Forum List

Back