Sunni thinks his wife is property

This is a legitimate question. You demand that we only fear the bad ones. So, tell me how to tell the difference..........BEFORE a terrorist act is comited by the person

You don't realize it, but when you presume that ALL Muslims are bad because they aren't wearing signs saying "I AM A TERRORIST", you show your bias.

Fine with me. If you want to hate and fear all Muslims, go for it.

I accept that American Muslims are mostly peaceful and law abiding citizens.

Even the Fort Hood shooter: Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what bias is being shown in airports where ALL non muslims, all children, all grandmothers, all old and sick people are also considered terrorists?

Oh come on. We are all equally subject to being searched by airport security.

You don't realize it, but when you presume that ALL Muslims are bad because they aren't wearing signs saying "I AM A TERRORIST", you show your bias.

Fine with me. If you want to hate and fear all Muslims, go for it.

I accept that American Muslims are mostly peaceful and law abiding citizens.

Even the Fort Hood shooter: Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what bias is being shown in airports where ALL non muslims, all children, all grandmothers, all old and sick people are also considered terrorists?

Oh come on. We are all equally subject to being searched by airport security.

Even though statistically the overwhelming majority of terrorists on planes have been middle eastern middle aged men. Groovy!

I'm sure there is someone at Fort Hood who is glad they called in sick that day.

How do you tell the difference between good Muslims and bad Muslims? Good Muslims obey the law and don't committ crimes of violence.

Muslims who are terrorists are bad Muslims.

How do you know the difference? Just say, for example, that a muslim family moves in next door to me. How could I be sure they weren't sending money to support radical islam? How would I know that they are safe for me to befriend without have homeland security over as well.

You will never get a satisfactory answer to your retarded question Sunshine.

No one really knows everything about their neighbor's in any neighborhood.

Ever noticed many times when a serial killer has been arrested.

All of the neighbors will say: "He was a great guy and we never would have suspected".

Heck if you moved in next door to me.

I would just figure you for a psycho loon and make all my children stay away from you. :eek:

Last edited:
How many 3 year old American children have blown up planes?

How many three year old are getting pat downs?

You're out there.

Try this one on for size:
TSA Pats Down 3-Year-Old - As luck would have it, girl is daughter of TV reporter

Hey, If you want to "hate and fear" all American grandmothers, American sick people, and American 3 year olds, go for it.

I accept that American grandmothers, invalids, and 3 year olds are mostly peaceful and law abiding citizens.

Last edited:
How do you tell the difference between good Muslims and bad Muslims? Good Muslims obey the law and don't committ crimes of violence.

How do you know the difference? Just say, for example, that a muslim family moves in next door to me. How could I be sure they weren't sending money to support radical islam? How would I know that they are safe for me to befriend without have homeland security over as well.

All of the neighbors will say: "He was a great guy and we never would have suspected".

I would just figure you for a psycho loon and make all my children stay away from you. :eek:

No I don't notice that. What I notice is that in lower socioeconomic neighborhoods the perp is just a regular great guy, and his grandmother's good boy. That's about it. Everywhere else, they will string you up. How many of Casey Anthony's neighbors talked bout what a 'good girl' she is? :lol:

No I don't notice that. What I notice is that in lower socioeconomic neighborhoods the perp is just a regular great guy, and his grandmother's good boy. That's about it. Everywhere else, they will string you up. How many of Casey Anthony's neighbors talked bout what a 'good girl' she is:

Come to think about it you could not live in my neighborhood.

We live in an upscale gated community.

And I doubt you could meet the financial requirements to be considered as a prospective home owner. :cool:

I would just figure you for a psycho loon and make all my children stay away from you.
:eek:

And any white person who said that about you would be the biggest xenophogic racist pig that ever walked the earth.

Way to go with that double standard. You are free to say what you want, but if we say anything back, it's an outrage. You are old hat. Old racist white hating hat.

No I don't notice that. What I notice is that in lower socioeconomic neighborhoods the perp is just a regular great guy, and his grandmother's good boy. That's about it. Everywhere else, they will string you up. How many of Casey Anthony's neighbors talked bout what a 'good girl' she is:

And I doubt you could meet the financial requirements to be considered as a prospective home owner. :cool:

There you go with your racist white hating bullshit.

There you go with your racist white hating bullshit.

And there you go with your stereotyping of people.

You just assume that because I am an American Muslim that I am black.

Sorry to bust your racist fantasy bubble Sunshine.

But I am a blue eyed white guy of Irish descent. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Last edited:
So dying in jihad doesn't get you the virgins? What's stupid about that statement? The fact that they think they're getting 72 virgins?

Sunni, so then just state that you're 100% horrified about 9/11 and that there's not even a tiny smidgen of your being that's happy it happened.

Indeed, among the many victims of 9/ 11 were several dozen innocent Muslims, ranging in age from their late 60s to a couple’s unborn child. Six of these victims were Muslim women, including one who was 7 months pregnant. Many were stockbrokers or restaurant workers, earning a living to care for their families. There were converts and immigrants, hailing from over a dozen different countries and the U.S. There were heroes: a NYPD cadet and a Marriott hotel worker, who sacrificed their lives attempting to rescue others. The Muslim victims were parents to over 30 children, who were left orphaned without one or both of their parents.

about.com

Forum List

Back