Sunni thinks his wife is property

Sunni, when you go buy wife number 2, does wife number 1 have to chip in?

Although your wife is not exactly a purchase. You do have to pay a bride price for her in order to get married

But you have brought up a good question.

If a Muslim man marries a second wife. The first wife does not chip to her support.

Each wife will have her own separate house. Basically you have two separate households and families.

In Islam the man has to play and provide for everything. Even if a woman works you cannot ask her for any of her money.

So taking on a second, third, or even fourth wife. Is a very expensive proposition.

All wives have to be treated equal. If you buy one wife a coat and a car. Then you have to buy the other wife a coat and a car.

So as you can see for a man to take on additional wife it is a very expensive proposition. :cool:

Last edited:
What if one wife is much hotter than the other, do you still have to sex them equally?

Everything has to be 100% equal.

If a guy has two wives.

He has to stay at their house every other day. :cool:

So in order to get laid by the hot one, you have to bang the ugly ones first? That's rough, I bet some guys cheat.

So if you beat one wife (for a good reason) you have to beat all the others as well?

If I were married to Sunni or ekrem I would be very much like Goldie Hawn in The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox. I'd want them to have 6 other wives, so I would only have to have 1 day on and 6 days off!. :lmao:

Last edited:
So now, I think this thread begs the question, "how many husbands does your wife get to have?" Suppose she WANTS sex more than half the time. What now my love?

If I were married to Sunni or ekrem I would be very much like Goldie Hawn in The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox. I'd want them to have 6 other wives, so I would only have to have 1 day on and 6 days off!. :lmao:

Who said, I wanted to marry you?
If you were my wife, you wouldn't talk on the internet with such cheap Avatar.
You are nothing special, and women like you exist like sand on the beach. You touch it, but you don't take her home (marriage).

Last edited:

Who said, I wanted to marry you?
If you were my wife, you wouldn't talk on the internet with such cheap Avatar.
You are nothing special, and women like you exist like sand on the beach. You touch it, but you don't take her home (marriage).

So fornication and adultery are OK outside of marriage in islam. For the man. No surprises. How many have you 'touched' that you then turned around and stoned to death? Your way of life becomes more disgusting with every post you make.

As to my avatar. This is America! Get over yourself.

Ha ha. "You touch it but you don't take her home". Adultery is ok for men only?

Another enlightening post.

i dont see that as a comment on adultery...it was more a comment on cheap women

Bones - adultery is defined as sex without marriage. That includes premarital and homosexual relations. I inferred from ekrem's post that men need not be virgins when they marry. But of course the females should be pure. I'd be interested in hearing sunni and ekrems position on this.

dont most major religions advocate sexual purity before marriage on both the part of the man and the woman?

i could be wrong but what about 2nd marriages where both the couple have been married? is that wrong?

Exactly. We are Catholic. The church advocates celibacy, however most people understand that's impractical, given that kids are marrying later in life. Sunni implied that Jillian was not a "real Jew" because she picks and chooses what parts of the religion she follows. Most people of faith do this. I am curious whether a "real Muslim man" is permitted to "touch" those cheap women ekrem speaks of.

Sunni believes girls should be permitted to marry after menses. The men are usually older. Why?

well sunni?

dont all people pick and choose the parts of religion they wish to follow....it is hard to do any religious practice 24/7.....there are a lot of mandates in the bible that are no longer followed by anyone but the most extreme.

That's the point bones. And we all know what the punishment for "adultery" is in many Muslim countries. I'm curious how many heterosexual Muslim men would be found guilty.

Muslim boys who are raised in religious families are highly encouraged to remain virgins until marriage.

The young man at the mosque that I attend strive to remain pure until marriage

Although I can't speak for Ekrem.

He is from Turkey which is a very secular nation.

And most of the views I have seen him post are not Islamic but mainly cultural.

Last edited:
Many Christian families encourage their sons and daughters to do the same. But humans are not infallible and most Christians believe that God is forgiving. If a Muslim boy or girl commits adultery, what does Sharia Law say?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back