Sunni thinks his wife is property

If money is paid to the bride, it is for security of the woman once they get divorced.But in most cases money isn't paid and at wedding ceremony the woman is given 24 Carat Gold in all forms.

Male's family side gives most of Gold to the woman. Guests also give small amount of Gold, but generally they tend to give money.
After wedding, all gold is given to woman and money is given to "new family" (includes the male).

A wedding has at least 500 guests.

So you go into the marriage already planning for the divorce.

And money given looks like this with fixing pins:

dugunhayalikuranciftler.jpg

They look like their divorce is going to happen sooner rather than later.

My mother is 56 and she has all her Gold in a Bank vault.
The wife of my brother didn't get as much as my mother because of the high gold-prices.
When my mother married gold was relatively cheap.

My mother is 56 and she has all her Gold in a Bank vault.
The wife of my brother didn't get as much as my mother because of the high gold-prices.
When my mother married gold was relatively cheap.

Isn't that sweet! :rolleyes:

What is the divorce rate

I don't know.
But when I marry, my wife has to do exactly as I wish or she can go where she comes from.
You don't want a wife. You want a slave.

Were you aware that women are human beings? True story. Set your calendar forward to...hell, even the 19th Century would be an improvement, you barbarian.

Well, they buy them anyway, so I hardly see the difference!~

No I don't notice that. What I notice is that in lower socioeconomic neighborhoods the perp is just a regular great guy, and his grandmother's good boy. That's about it. Everywhere else, they will string you up. How many of Casey Anthony's neighbors talked bout what a 'good girl' she is:

Come to think about it you could not live in my neighborhood.

We live in an upscale gated community.

And I doubt you could meet the financial requirements to be considered as a prospective home owner. :cool:

Sunni's upscale gated community!

abandoned_prison_02.jpg

Were you aware that women are human beings? True story. Set your calendar forward to...hell, even the 19th Century would be an improvement, you barbarian.

I want what most men want.
And if you pretend this isn't what majority of men want, then you are lying to look good.

I want what most men want.
And if you pretend this isn't what majority of men want, then you are lying to look good.

You have talked to 'most men' about this. Wow!

I don't know.
But when I marry, my wife has to do exactly as I wish or she can go where she comes from.

Well, they buy them anyway, so I hardly see the difference!~
PPF - Media Files Details
JACOBABAD: A 20-year-old girl was auctioned at village Badani Bhutto of Taluka Kashmore in consideration of Rs2,70,000 on Saturday.

Azizan, daughter of late Allah Bux Bhutto, was divorced on the allegation of Karo-kari some time back. She is stated to be mother of two children and was residing with her brother who held
the open auction for her ‘sale’ at village Badani Bhutto.

A large number of villagers showed interest in the auction that started with Rs50,000 and ended at Rs270,000. Bilawal Bhutto, 50, of the same village purchased her for the said amount. Initially he paid Rs210,000 for the girl.

Maulana Azizullah Bhutto performed their nikah later.

It is irony of the situation that no one condemned the inhuman act. The groom will take the bride to his house after paying the rest of the amount. The auction money was distributed equally among all the brothers of the girl.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back