Sunni thinks his wife is property

You don't want a wife. You want a slave.

Were you aware that women are human beings? True story. Set your calendar forward to...hell, even the 19th Century would be an improvement, you barbarian.

Well, they buy them anyway, so I hardly see the difference!~
PPF - Media Files Details
JACOBABAD: A 20-year-old girl was auctioned at village Badani Bhutto of Taluka Kashmore in consideration of Rs2,70,000 on Saturday.

Azizan, daughter of late Allah Bux Bhutto, was divorced on the allegation of Karo-kari some time back. She is stated to be mother of two children and was residing with her brother who held
the open auction for her ‘sale’ at village Badani Bhutto.

A large number of villagers showed interest in the auction that started with Rs50,000 and ended at Rs270,000. Bilawal Bhutto, 50, of the same village purchased her for the said amount. Initially he paid Rs210,000 for the girl.

Maulana Azizullah Bhutto performed their nikah later.

It is irony of the situation that no one condemned the inhuman act. The groom will take the bride to his house after paying the rest of the amount. The auction money was distributed equally among all the brothers of the girl.​

LUVELY people! Sounds like she didn't get to keep the money!

It is YOU and SUNNI who are saying your women are sold.

I don't know about Sunni, but I never said, that there is anybody sold or bought in my environment.
Don't put words in my mouth and behave, you cheap something.

You don't want a wife. You want a slave.

Were you aware that women are human beings? True story. Set your calendar forward to...hell, even the 19th Century would be an improvement, you barbarian.

I want what most men want.
And if you pretend this isn't what majority of men want, then you are lying to look good.
Considering you're incapable of thinking for yourself, you're not qualified to say what other men want.

Only insecure, weak men want slaves. My wife is my best friend. You will never know the joy that brings.

That's because you're insecure and weak.

Well, they buy them anyway, so I hardly see the difference!~
PPF - Media Files Details
JACOBABAD: A 20-year-old girl was auctioned at village Badani Bhutto of Taluka Kashmore in consideration of Rs2,70,000 on Saturday.

Azizan, daughter of late Allah Bux Bhutto, was divorced on the allegation of Karo-kari some time back. She is stated to be mother of two children and was residing with her brother who held
the open auction for her ‘sale’ at village Badani Bhutto.

A large number of villagers showed interest in the auction that started with Rs50,000 and ended at Rs270,000. Bilawal Bhutto, 50, of the same village purchased her for the said amount. Initially he paid Rs210,000 for the girl.

Maulana Azizullah Bhutto performed their nikah later.

It is irony of the situation that no one condemned the inhuman act. The groom will take the bride to his house after paying the rest of the amount. The auction money was distributed equally among all the brothers of the girl.​

LUVELY people! Sounds like she didn't get to keep the money!
Welcome to the 7th Century.

I don't know about Sunni, but I never said, that there is anybody sold or bought in my environment.

You are beginning to look a lot like Chuckles here:
chuckles.gif

Or you'll do what, tough guy?

She'll land on my ignore-list, if she continues to put words in my mouth which I never said. And if she continues to make claims about my family members like she indicated, that my mother was sold to the highest bidder.

She'll land on my ignore-list, if she continues to put words in my mouth which I never said. And if she continues to make claims about my family members like she indicated, that my mother was sold to the highest bidder.

OK........OK.........OK.....so they sold her to the LOWEST bidder!~

I'm skeerd! :blowup:

Last edited:

I have reported you for making continuously statements about my mother.

Have you noticed the ads by Google at the top of this thread? "Muslim women" "Islam wife." But of course they aren't for sale! :lmao:

screenshot.png

Last edited:

I have reported you for making continuously statements about my mother.

Nothing seems to make you happy. :cuckoo:

Maybe I should report you for THIS one: http://www.usmessageboard.com/3900392-post902.html

Oh wait! This has turned into a flame thread and YOU brought up the topic of your mother.

Last edited:

Ekrem do not pay any attention to her.

She is a very rude and obnoxious poster.

Although she goes by the username of Sunshine.

Everything should posts is negative and comes from a ridiculous point of view..

I am getting ready to put her on ignore and I suggest that you do the same. :cool:

Forum List

Back