Sunspot, NM WTF is happening

It being a post office it could have something to do with a package bomb or poison sent through the mail.

They mailed a package to the observatory? Yeah. Maybe.

Another theory is that the observatory captured an image of "something" and they were put in immediate lockdown before they could disseminate it.
It was a Klingon ship, they forgot to activate their cloaking device.........

You might want to check out "anomalies" appearing near the Sun
But aliens are so much more fun. :dunno:

It's sounding more and more like aliens to me. Why would they keep a package bomb a secret? Front page fodder, in any other event.

From what i gathered, they only closed down the post office because it was in the area.
USPS or the local authorities have no idea on whats going on.
I cant find an update!

She said the facility is closed to the public and Sunspot employees.

“We don’t know that yet (when the facility will open again),” Lifson said. “We are working with the proper authorities on this issues. The local authorities do know and are aware of the situation. I don’t know when the facility was vacated but it was within the last day. It’s a temporary evacuation of the facility. We open it up as soon as possible.”

She said she cannot comment on whether the FBI was involved in the situation.

Otero County Sheriff Benny House said the Otero County Sheriff’s Office was asked to standby.

“The FBI is refusing to tell us what’s going on,” House said. “We’ve got people up there (at Sunspot) that requested us to standby while they evacuate it. Nobody would really elaborate on any of the circumstances as to why. The FBI were up there. What their purpose was nobody will say.”

He said he has a lot of unanswered question about what occurred at Sunspot.

“But for the FBI to get involved that quick and be so secretive about it, there was a lot of stuff going on up there,” House said. “There was a Blackhawk helicopter, a bunch of people around antennas and work crews on towers but nobody would tell us anything.”

The Daily News contacted the Albuquerque FBI spokesman seeking comment for this story, but telephone calls and messages were never returned.

House said he pulled his deputies from the facility after there was no identifiable threat.

“They wanted us up there to help evacuate but nobody would tell us anything,” he said. “We went up there and everything was good. There was no threat. Nobody would identify any specific threat. We hung out for a little while then we left. No reason for us to be there. Nobody would tell us what we’re supposed to be watching out for.”

House said he doesn’t understand why Sunspot didn’t call or notify them of the situation.
Sunspot Observatory closed due to security issue

From what i gathered, they only closed down the post office because it was in the area.
I cant find an update!
Yup. Total blackout on information. No local l.e. involvement. It's the Greys! Call in the Men in Black.

Seriously, let's figure this out. If it were information the observatory had learned about the satellite or anything else, they wouldn't have had to evacuate homes in the area, or the post office. If it were a bomb scare, why the secrecy? So, it's something else. Is that "observatory" perhaps not what it seems to be? Could there have been a biological weapon leak? Could there be a vast underground complex beneath it with some kind of deeply secret government skullduggery going on? It's out in the middle of nowhere, right? Who knows?

I cant find an update!
Yup. Total blackout on information. No local l.e. involvement. It's the Greys! Call in the Men in Black.

Seriously, let's figure this out. If it were information the observatory had learned about the satellite or anything else, they wouldn't have had to evacuate homes in the area, or the post office. If it were a bomb scare, why the secrecy? So, it's something else. Is that "observatory" perhaps not what it seems to be? Could there have been a biological weapon leak? Could there be a vast underground complex beneath it with some kind of deeply secret government skullduggery going on? It's out in the middle of nowhere, right? Who knows?
All excellent questions.

I am the skeptic of all skeptics and I can't figure it out. Does it have something to do with the radio signals?

I looked up Sunspot and the Observatory. From the Observatory, which is open to the public and has self-guided tours, it says you can see White Sands National Monument. I looked up White Sands National Monument and there is a posting that the road to White Sands is sometimes closed due to missile launches.

Is there something going on at White Sands?

18F2C9E0-1DD8-B71B-0B69C6EF63E10C88.jpg

This map shows White Sands (next to Holloman AFB) in relation to Sunspot.
Google Maps

The solar observatory and post office in Sunspot NM are closed for "security reasons" Locals are being kept in the dark.

Must be another weather balloon crash

The FBI is investigating? Dafuq

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'
Have you geard any word of what the Parker Satilite has found yet? I have not! Realated possibly!

Not a thing. The Sun is subject to several near visitors that are quickly dismisses as "speck of dust on the lens" or "weather balloons" or whatever

The solar observatory and post office in Sunspot NM are closed for "security reasons" Locals are being kept in the dark.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'
Have you geard any word of what the Parker Satilite has found yet? I have not! Realated possibly!

Not a thing. The Sun is subject to several near visitors that are quickly dismisses as "speck of dust on the lens" or "weather balloons" or whatever
That thing was launched a while ago and no news so far! I have to wonder why!

Just one of many strange things captured near the Sun

86896347.jpg

Just one of many strange things captured near the Sun

86896347.jpg
If we are the smatest things in the universe the universe is not very bright!

Forum List

Back