Sunspot, NM WTF is happening

The solar observatory and post office in Sunspot NM are closed for "security reasons" Locals are being kept in the dark.

Must be another weather balloon crash

The FBI is investigating? Dafuq

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'
Well if they closed it, it must be because of aliens. :cuckoo:

I didn't say that.
Oh, it sounded like you were suggesting it was aliens. If that isnt what you meant, go ahead and explain what you think it is.

It's just beyond weird that the FBI steps in to lock down an obscure solar observatory in the middle of nowhere NM

The whole story sound totally screwy and weird doesn't it.

Just crazy, absolutely no updates even on the local papers and stations

The solar observatory and post office in Sunspot NM are closed for "security reasons" Locals are being kept in the dark.

Must be another weather balloon crash

The FBI is investigating? Dafuq

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'
Well if they closed it, it must be because of aliens. :cuckoo:

I didn't say that.
Oh, it sounded like you were suggesting it was aliens. If that isnt what you meant, go ahead and explain what you think it is.

It's just beyond weird that the FBI steps in to lock down an obscure solar observatory in the middle of nowhere NM

The whole story sound totally screwy and weird doesn't it.
I know if I am the local sherif and they tell me not worry with out telling me any thing real, I would keep investigating! I'll bet he is too! When some one sais nothing to see here, that is when you should be paying close attention!

It being a post office it could have something to do with a package bomb or poison sent through the mail.

They mailed a package to the observatory? Yeah. Maybe.

Another theory is that the observatory captured an image of "something" and they were put in immediate lockdown before they could disseminate it.
It's definitely ALIENS.
Illegal ALIENS!
Not likely alliens! Some thing is amiss though! Maybe there was a centrifuse spining out of control! This is real close to where the first abomb was lit off! I would imagine some of that infrastructure is still there! Who knows what is going on but when there is this type of secrecy around some thing one must be suspect!

It being a post office it could have something to do with a package bomb or poison sent through the mail.

Another theory is that the observatory captured an image of "something" and they were put in immediate lockdown before they could disseminate it.
It's definitely ALIENS.
Illegal ALIENS!
Not likely alliens! Some thing is amiss though! Maybe there was a centrifuse spining out of control! This is real close to where the first abomb was lit off! I would imagine some of that infrastructure is still there! Who knows what is going on but when there is this type of secrecy around some thing one must be suspect!
Accidently opened up a singularity?

It's definitely ALIENS.
Illegal ALIENS!
Accidently opened up a singularity?
If there was a particle collider there, that would not be as far fetched! To my knowledge there is not one! That being said I doubt if they built one I would get the email! 15000 rpm centrifuses filled with uranium are pretty dangerous! I would not be supprised to find out there is one in the area.

I am the skeptic of all skeptics and I can't figure it out. Does it have something to do with the radio signals?

Who can say? It's on lock down. I'm sure the FBI will be straight with us
images

I am the skeptic of all skeptics and I can't figure it out. Does it have something to do with the radio signals?

images
Any one know what type of a perimeter was established? That could help us tell what type threat it is!
When I look at the lay out for this place some questions come immediately to mind. The first being where it is located! If I were to design and build a solar observation center I would want it to be as dry and high in th eatmosphere as possible. When I look at this center I see it is located in a valley. Not where I would put it! My guess is this center has other uses!

images
Any one know what type of a perimeter was established? That could help us tell what type threat it is!
When I look at the lay out for this place some questions come immediately to mind. The first being where it is located! If I were to design and build a solar observation center I would want it to be as dry and high in th eatmosphere as possible. When I look at this center I see it is located in a valley. Not where I would put it! My guess is this center has other uses!
Actually, it says it's in the mountains. Did you go to its website?

images
From satilite photos there are three buildings in the area that could easily be dry storage for spent rods.

images
I looked at google maps! There are much higher peaks in the area any civil engineer would have chose higher altitude if available. The area is not heavily populated so there is no reason an optimum site for observing space would not have been picked. I beleive this spot was picked due to it's closeness to Lake Havesu and all that water! Not needed for telescopes but well needed for uranium enrichment! Please see satalite image I have included! These three building look very similar to dry storage for spent rods!
Google Maps

images
I looked at google maps! There are much higher peaks in the area any civil engineer would have chose higher altitude if available. The area is not heavily populated so there is no reason an optimum site for observing space would not have been picked. I beleive this spot was picked due to it's closeness to Lake Havesu and all that water! Not needed for telescopes but well needed for uranium enrichment! Please see satalite image I have included! These three building look very similar to dry storage for spent rods!
Google Maps
Looks like you may have cracked it. Why send the FBI, though? Are they in charge of nuclear accidents these days? Or maybe someone tried to steal something?

Google Maps
Looks like you may have cracked it. Why send the FBI, though? Are they in charge of nuclear accidents these days? Or maybe someone tried to steal something?
They are the top agency for keeping peice inside our country! Send in CIA and army uniforms and our speculation goes wild! It is how I would have handdled it if one of my projects were in danger of exploding! Of course I would have been smart enough to just say it was a gas leak! No one questions a gas leak you just leave!

Google Maps
They are the top agency for keeping peice inside our country! Send in CIA and army uniforms and our speculation goes wild! It is how I would have handdled it if one of my projects were in danger of exploding! Of course I would have been smart enough to just say it was a gas leak! No one questions a gas leak you just leave!
Asbestos and mold also make people just leave with out many questions!

Forum List

Back