Sup Court tosses GOPs racist , voter fraud inspired , “citizenship” census Q.

Again, not really. You are avoiding entirely discussions about my right to fair and equal representation in Government and advocating Fraud and Theft and Disenfranchisement to your benefit and at my expense.
If you wanted to follow The Constitution you would not be waging war on it and on the unique value of Citizenship and the role it plays in a Constitutional Republic.

Not really.

Why do you want to devalue Citizenship and cheat in elections and have unfair representation in Congress and The Electoral College?

Why do you want to steal Federal Tax Dollars from Poor States?

Why do you hate The Poor?

I want to follow the Constitution.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

I am the one wanting to follow it, you are the one attacking it.

Do try and keep up.

Last edited:
the basis of representation therein shall be reduced

What's wrong, can't you read?

your focus is on the wrong part of section 2

It's the part that is applicable to the discussion. You try to ignore it because it doesn't support your propaganda, but it's there for all to read.

It is not applicable to the discussion as it deals with what happens to states if they deny or abridge the rights of male citizens to vote (since then only males could vote).

Those terms have been altered by subsequent Amendments, but the concept is still valid and has never been changed.

And this has never changed either and is still valid today...yet you want to ignore it...

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed.

let me break section 2 of the 14th down for you Barney style...

The first part tells the states how their representatives will be apportioned. The 2nd part (everything that comes after the But") tells the states what will happen if they deny people the right to vote. It does not change how the initial apportion of representatives is determined.

Actually it also covers Disenfranchisement of Voters in Other States which is what States like California and New York are doing.

It’s also why The Democrat Party wants to Abolish ICE and The Electoral College so they can Disenfranchise even more American Citizens for their benefit.

the basis of representation therein shall be reduced

What's wrong, can't you read?

your focus is on the wrong part of section 2

It's the part that is applicable to the discussion. You try to ignore it because it doesn't support your propaganda, but it's there for all to read.

It is not applicable to the discussion as it deals with what happens to states if they deny or abridge the rights of male citizens to vote (since then only males could vote).

Those terms have been altered by subsequent Amendments, but the concept is still valid and has never been changed.

And this has never changed either and is still valid today...yet you want to ignore it...

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed.

Last edited:
Again, not really. You are avoiding entirely discussions about my right to fair and equal representation in Government and advocating Fraud and Theft and Disenfranchisement to your benefit and at my expense.
If you wanted to follow The Constitution you would not be waging war on it and on the unique value of Citizenship and the role it plays in a Constitutional Republic.

Not really.

Why do you want to devalue Citizenship and cheat in elections and have unfair representation in Congress and The Electoral College?

Do try and keep up.

Your argument about fair and equal representation in Government and advocating Fraud and Theft and Disenfranchisement is a false argument and thus needs no attention.

Again, if you think that the 14th Amendment is unfair and needs to be changed, there is a method for doing so. The fact you feel it is unfair does not give you the right to ignore it.

its clear to everyone that the cheating republicans wanted to ace out Hispanics from the census count .

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/27/politics/census-supreme-court/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

Is that the reason it was removed from the census in 1950?
A lot of questions are asked once or twice and then not asked again. A couple times in the 1800's they asked what country they were born in. Once they asked women how many children they had birthed and how many were living (I think that was in the early 1900's). They have always asked occupation.

Which is addressed by how we are guaranteed protection from “Taxation Without Representation”
But they weaseled out of this by removing the Citizenship question a few years ago.

Since then the Blue States have been sticking it to The Red States.

This is the Sole Purpose Of Sanctuary Status.

This is why they are trying to get an Activist Judge to Overturn this Legal Precedent!

Selective quotes, how commie of you. And now as they say for the rest of the story.

14th Amendment Section 2

Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Simple concept, if you're not a citizen you can't vote and should not be counted for representation.

I will give you the same advice I gave the other wingnuts. Go back and get your GED and learn what the word "BUT" is used for in a paragraph.

The first sentence says to count everyone in the state.
The "BUT" sentences say that criminals and non-citizens, i.e. "NON-VOTERS" are reduced from that total number.
Including giving them way more money than they put in

Last edited:
Actually it is a Constitutional Argument about Disenfranchisement of The American Citizen
On Election Day.

Not really.

Do try and keep up.

Your argument about fair and equal representation in Government and advocating Fraud and Theft and Disenfranchisement is a false argument and thus needs no attention.

Again, if you think that the 14th Amendment is unfair and needs to be changed, there is a method for doing so. The fact you feel it is unfair does not give you the right to ignore it.

Last edited:
Actually it is a Constitutional Argument about Disenfranchisement of The American Citizen.

Do try and keep up.

Then get it changed. it is that simple. But the fact you do not like to does not give you the right to ignore it.

This thread is proof that The Courts will be forced to allow The Legal Precedent of Citizenship Status questions in The Census to be added back in.

They have no choice due To Voter and States being Disenfranchised and questions of Apportionment of Representatives & Federal
Tax Dollars and the Standard Of Taxation Without Representation which we are guaranteed to be protected from.

Blocking such a question is Unconstitutional,

Last edited:
This thread is proof that The Courts will be forced to allow The Legal Precedent of Citizenship Status questions in The Census to be added back in.

They have no choice due To Disenfranchisement and questions of Apportionment of Representatives & Federal
Tax Dollars and the Standard Of Taxation Without Representation which we are guaranteed to be protected from.

You willing to wager your very existence on this forum over that happening?

its clear to everyone that the cheating republicans wanted to ace out Hispanics from the census count .

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/27/politics/census-supreme-court/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

A lot of questions are asked once or twice and then not asked again. A couple times in the 1800's they asked what country they were born in. Once they asked women how many children they had birthed and how many were living (I think that was in the early 1900's). They have always asked occupation.

Did you happen to read the link I provided?

How is it racist? You realize what white europeans who are not citizens yet, would answer the same question.

You idiots are so disgustingly stupid, you can't even make a rational argument.
Idiot?
Insult, dead giveaway for zero college

So? Whether I have college or not, changes nothing about how much an idiot someone else is. If you can't figure out that a question about citizenship would be asked of everyone, regardless of race.... then you are in fact an idiot.

Unlike you apparently... I could figure that out, without a degree in college.

They have no choice due To Disenfranchisement and questions of Apportionment of Representatives & Federal

Why are you waging War on American Citizens and American Citizenship?

Why do you think it is ok for Sanctuary States to Defraud and Steal From The Voters of Other States in The Union?

Yes, I am betting Donald Trump gets Re-elected in a landslide in 2020, because The Democrat Party has not DONE DICK for The American People and in fact is showing itself to be a Treacherous, Traitorous, Immoral, Treasonous, Seditious Den of Vipers Hell Bent on Destroying our National Sovereignty, Our Republic, and Usurping The Rights of American Citizens and Voters who they daily work to Disenfranchise.

Why do you think it is ok for Sanctuary States to Defraud and Steal From The Voters of Other States in The Union?

Yes, I am betting Donald Trump gets Re-elected in a landslide in 2020, because The Democrat Party has not DONE DICK for The American People and in fact is showing itself to be a Treacherous, Traitorous, Immoral, Treasonous, Seditious Den of Vipers Hell Bent on Destroying our National Sovereignty, Our Republic, and Usurping The Rights of American Citizens and Voters who they daily work to Disenfranchise.

I accept your surrender.

Thanks

Did you happen to read the link I provided?
No--I skipped some pages. I'll go look for it.

...okay, I read it.
Huh. I looked at a couple of censuses and indeed the questions are there--in more detail than what is being proposed here.
So why are all the newspapers etc. saying it is a question that has not been asked since 1950? Maybe not that blunt, straight out asked, but they have been asking for the same information pretty much every census. Except it might just be on the long form? Only a few households get that one.

Last edited:

I accept your surrender.

Thanks
So in other you refuse to address why you are opposed to the Government gathering data on Non-Citizens so that they can formulate a Bi-Partisan Plan to Resolve The Illegal Immigration Crisis, and the effect that has on Our Democratic Republic especially with respect to Unfair and Fraudulent Apportionment of Federal Dollars and Representatives for The States.

Your Surrender is Accepted.

You have refused to answer a single question I posed to you.

It took me half the thread just to get you to admit what "Foreigner Not Naturalized" meant and what the full meaning and weight of what that Legal Term and Precedent meant within the Context of this topic.

No, Sir, The SOUTH will Not Rise Again.

Neither will you.

So in other you refuse to address why you are opposed to the Government gathering data on Non-Citizens so that they can formulate a Bi-Partisan Plan to Resolve The Illegal Immigration Crisis, and the effect that has on Our Democratic Republic especially with respect to Unfair and Fraudulent Apportionment of Federal Dollars and Representatives for The States.

It took me half the thread just to get you to admit what "Foreigner Not Naturalized" meant and what the full meaning and weight of what that Legal Term and Precedent meant within the Context of this topic.

Neither will you.

I am not opposed to the government gathering data on non-citizens. Why do you feel the need to lie about me?

Why are you opposed to the Constitution?

I will tell you the same thing I tell your mirror image wingnuts on the left when they try and go around the 2nd...

just because you do not like means you can ignore it.

Neither will you.

I am not opposed to the government gathering data on non-citizens. Why do you feel the need to lie about me?

Why are you opposed to the Constitution?

I will tell you the same thing I tell your mirror image wingnuts on the left when they try and go around the 2nd...

just because you do not like means you can ignore it.
Umm dim wit.

How can I argue that a Legal Precedent which has been in existence for 200 plus years does not exist?

This is the same bullshit as you people did with Kavanaugh.

"Prove that you were not a Teenage Drug Kingpin and Sex Pimp back when you were 17!"

"Well, I have this calendar that my dad kept from that time that shows where I was day to day....and Miss Schizo doesn't know what year, day or month she was in for most of her life."

"LIAR...Prove you aren't a Liar, Drug King Pin, Sexist, Rapist, Sex Party Pimp!"

"You are a Rapist.....Right? Prove you aren't a Rapist! I got a whole bunch of #Me Too Left Tard Loons that say you are!"

It's your job to prove that the Citizenship Question or questions about Legal Status on The US Census that have existed for 200 years have NEVER been established and is not Precedent

Last edited:
The USSC is simply wrong. Why should US citizens have their votes and congressional representation diminished by the fucking illegals? I hope Trump keeps fighting until fucking Roberts gets his head out of his ass.

Probably because people like Roberts care more about their power and perks than the American People and their Constitutional Oath?

Roberts will not change. He is what he is. What is REALLY dissappointing is that Trump has now essentially given up not one but TWO perfect chances to at least balance the SCOTUS and yet he keeps putting people there who either he didn't know well enough, fooled him handily or were precisely who the Powers That Be wanted on the bench. Neither have proven to be reliable Conservative Justices.

Truth is, waiting for Trump to save us is almost like waiting for the Sow to turn into the Stallion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back