Sup Court tosses GOPs racist , voter fraud inspired , “citizenship” census Q.

I am waiting for you to prove that asking if you are a Citizen on a Census is Illegal?

I never said it was. So, it will be a long wait.
What does the Phrase: "Foreigners Not Naturalized" mean?

Please provide the context of the phrase.
As I suspected, your English is very Poor.

That is from the official wording from the 1820 census when people were asked if they were citizens or not.

Let me explain the meaning of the phrase.

Let Me Google That

I am waiting for you to prove that asking if you are a Citizen on a Census is Illegal?

That is from the official wording from the 1820 census when people were asked if they were citizens or not.

Let Me Google That

once again, please provide the context of the phrase.

why is that so hard for you?

I Want YOU to define that term for me.

I even Googled it for you.

Your Honor, would you compel the witness to Define The Legal Term:

"Foreigners Not Naturalized" ?

Even the first 1790 Census asked people
To categorize their legal status by choosing 1 of 4 Categories.

Why are you at War with American Citizenship and American Citizens?

Let Me Google That

Last edited:

Let Me Google That

And I want you to give me context to how it is being used and how it is relevant to this discussion.

How many times do I have to tell you that the first census in 1790 asked people to Categorize themselves in The Census by choosing 1 of 4 categories pertaining to their legal status, and that in 1820, they further refined this by adding “Foreigner Not Naturalized.” To The Census?

Quit playing Dumb. Maybe you aren’t playing.

It’s a Legal Term so why are you refusing to define it especially when I already Googled it for you?

Let Me Google That

And I want you to give me context to how it is being used and how it is relevant to this discussion.

Last edited:
How many times do I have to tell you that the first census in 1790 asked people to Categorize themselves in The Census by choosing 1 of 4 categories pertaining to their legal status, and that in 1820, they further refined this by adding “Foreigner Not Naturalized.”

It’s a Legal Term so why are you refusing to define it especially when I already Googled it for you?

Let Me Google That

ok, so the term means people that are living here that have not become citizens.

that seems pretty basic.

is there a point here somewhere?

Not only are they not Citizens which Citizenship assigns a certain number of privileges to someone Naturalized, but said Naturalized Citizen MUST pledge Allegiance to The United States and It’s Constitution or they cannot achieve Full Legal Status in The US and continue to stay here.

Many of the Immigrants we have now are fugitives from the law and 90% are not showing up for their hearings. But that is another discussion.

Yes, I have a point.

Why does The Government have the Right to ask your Legal Status in a Census and has done so since 1790, the first Census?

2nd Question:

How do you propose fixing the abuses of our Immigration System, if you cannot gather data on Immigrants, Legal and Illegal through The Census?

The question of “Legal Status” on a Census is already Legal Precedent, so blocking it being placed back on the Census
Is nothing but Radical Judicial Activism and Legislating From The Bench.

Roberts should be thrown off the bench for that so should any judge that tried it.

So explain yourself and tell me why you think this legal precedent needs to be struck down.

How many times do I have to tell you that the first census in 1790 asked people to Categorize themselves in The Census by choosing 1 of 4 categories pertaining to their legal status, and that in 1820, they further refined this by adding “Foreigner Not Naturalized.”

Let Me Google That

ok, so the term means people that are living here that have not become citizens.

that seems pretty basic.

is there a point here somewhere?

Last edited:
The USSC is simply wrong. Why should US citizens have their votes and congressional representation diminished by the fucking illegals? I hope Trump keeps fighting until fucking Roberts gets his head out of his ass.

Because the census counts EVERYONE . Not just citizens. Tell it to the constitution that you usually are such strict readers of the con.

Try reading section 2 of the 14th Amendment. Non-citizens are not to be counted for representation. They can be counted for all other purposes.

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed.

Selective quotes, how commie of you. And now as they say for the rest of the story.

14th Amendment Section 2

Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Simple concept, if you're not a citizen you can't vote and should not be counted for representation.

Yes.

Why does The Government have the Right to ask your Legal Status in a Census and has done so since 1790, the first Census?

2nd Question:

How do you propose fixing the abuses of our Immigration System, if you cannot father data on Immigrants, Legal and Illegal?

The question is already Legal Precedent, so blocking it being placed back on the Census

So explain yourself and tell me why you think this legal precedent needs to be struck down.

nobody has argued that the that Government does not have the Right to ask your Legal Status in a Census. Justice Robert's stated the Admins reason for doing so was "contrived" (I think the was the word used). Remember there is also precedent for the question not being on the census. In 1980 the government was sued to try and force them to add the question, they fought against it then.

The census is not the only tool the government uses to count such things.

Selective quotes, how commie of you. And now as they say for the rest of the story.

14th Amendment Section 2

Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Simple concept, if you're not a citizen you can't vote and should not be counted for representation.

I will give you the same advice I gave the other wingnuts. Go back and get your GED and learn what the word "BUT" is used for in a paragraph.

So he made his ruling on Feelings and his Suspicions, not legal Precedent and instead of doing his job, he kicked it back down to The Lower Court.

Define what it is to Assume
One Contrived Something!!!

Is that a Legal Ruling?

Is claiming someone Contrived Something “Provable”?

Regarding a Legal Precedent, how can a thing that is Precedent, when employed again Ever be “Contrived”?

Yes.

2nd Question:

How do you propose fixing the abuses of our Immigration System, if you cannot father data on Immigrants, Legal and Illegal?

The question is already Legal Precedent, so blocking it being placed back on the Census

nobody has argued that the that Government does not have the Right to ask your Legal Status in a Census. Justice Robert's stated the Admins reason for doing so was "contrived" (I think the was the word used). Remember there is also precedent for the question not being on the census. In 1980 the government was sued to try and force them to add the question, they fought against it then.

The census is not the only tool the government uses to count such things.

its clear to everyone that the cheating republicans wanted to ace out Hispanics from the census count .

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/27/politics/census-supreme-court/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

We are a Latino household and I cannot tell you how racial your post comes across. Are Latinos/Hispanics the only non citizen illegals in the US? Republicans don’t want non citizens or undocumented citizens included in the Census count. Census helps drive budget and resources which takes us back to the core debate as to why should US be burdened with significant budget going to illegal inhabitants of the US? This is not a GOP rid Hispanics initiative. That is just a quick card for the liberals to play because they can’t debate how to pay for their Open Borders.

Then be mad at the gop because that’s their thinking .

14th Amendment Section 2

I will give you the same advice I gave the other wingnuts. Go back and get your GED and learn what the word "BUT" is used for in a paragraph.

the basis of representation therein shall be reduced

What's wrong, can't you read?

Like I Said, Liberals Lie, and Lie about The Lies They Lie About.

Their only goal is to destroy the value of Citizenship, DEFRAUD other States of Proper and Proportionate Representation, and then Overwhelm America with an Invasion of Illegals to draw more power to themselves and then ram their Globalist Agenda down Everyone’s Throats!

It’s nothing but an Attack on Our Civil Liberties and Constitutionally Granted Rights!

It’s Rebellion and it’s a Soft Civil War that they are Conducting in the courts, and they’ll get away with that or even a COUP if that’s what it takes to accomplish their Dark Insidious Purpose!

The USSC is simply wrong. Why should US citizens have their votes and congressional representation diminished by the fucking illegals? I hope Trump keeps fighting until fucking Roberts gets his head out of his ass.

Because the census counts EVERYONE . Not just citizens. Tell it to the constitution that you usually are such strict readers of the con.

Try reading section 2 of the 14th Amendment. Non-citizens are not to be counted for representation. They can be counted for all other purposes.

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed.

14th Amendment Section 2

Last edited:

14th Amendment Section 2

The first sentence says to count everyone in the state.
The "BUT" sentences say that criminals and non-citizens, i.e. "NON-VOTERS" are reduced from that total number.

That’s what is lawful and should happen to Sanctuary States AND THEY KNOW it!

They have been cheating The American People for Decades!

14th Amendment Section 2

the basis of representation therein shall be reduced

What's wrong, can't you read?

Forum List

Back