Sup Court tosses GOPs racist , voter fraud inspired , “citizenship” census Q.

But they weaseled out of this by removing the Citizenship question a few years ago.

Since then the Blue States have been sticking it to The Red States.

This is the Sole Purpose Of Sanctuary Status.

This is why they are trying to get an Activist Judge to Overturn this Legal Precedent!

Selective quotes, how commie of you. And now as they say for the rest of the story.

14th Amendment Section 2

Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Simple concept, if you're not a citizen you can't vote and should not be counted for representation.

I will give you the same advice I gave the other wingnuts. Go back and get your GED and learn what the word "BUT" is used for in a paragraph.

The first sentence says to count everyone in the state.
The "BUT" sentences say that criminals and non-citizens, i.e. "NON-VOTERS" are reduced from that total number.

its clear to everyone that the cheating republicans wanted to ace out Hispanics from the census count .

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/27/politics/census-supreme-court/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/
One morning you are going to wake up and there will be people shitting outside of million dollar homes. The road to permanent poverty in a high tax environment is paved with political derived intentions. 1st, 2nd and 3rd world living all within each others environs are the result. Its like people refuse to learn from the past. And they repeat the same thing over and over and over.

Mississippi white boys already do this

But they weaseled out of this by removing the Citizenship question a few years ago.

Selective quotes, how commie of you. And now as they say for the rest of the story.

14th Amendment Section 2

Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Simple concept, if you're not a citizen you can't vote and should not be counted for representation.

I will give you the same advice I gave the other wingnuts. Go back and get your GED and learn what the word "BUT" is used for in a paragraph.

The "BUT" sentences say that criminals and non-citizens, i.e. "NON-VOTERS" are reduced from that total number.
I guess you read the origin and reason for sanctuary cities?

14th Amendment Section 2

the basis of representation therein shall be reduced

What's wrong, can't you read?

your focus is on the wrong part of section 2

It’s to Defraud The American Voter and to Rig State and National Elections and also to gain an unfair advantage in representation and Federal Tax Dollars received at The Expense of Other Deserving States.

It’s Cheating.

Nobody Likes a Cheater.

14th Amendment Section 2

I guess you read the origin and reason for sanctuary cities?

What part of cheating in apportionment in the House of Representatives, federal tax dollars received, the electoral college votes awarded to a state, and taxation without representation do you not understand?

14th Amendment Section 2

14th Amendment Section 2

it does not say that.

It says that if the rights of voters are in any way abridged, that their representation shall be reduced by the number of male citizens 21 or over. The purpose was to keep the southern states from not allowing blacks to vote, by imposing a harsh penalty on them for doing so

What part of cheating in apportionment, federal tax dollars received, the electoral college votes awarded, and taxation without representation do you not understand?

14th Amendment Section 2

There is no cheating. The Constitution says "the WHOLE" number.

Not really.

Why do you want to devalue Citizenship and cheat in elections and have unfair representation in Congress and The Electoral College?

Why do you want to steal Federal Tax Dollars from Poor States?

Why do you hate The Poor?

What part of cheating in apportionment, federal tax dollars received, the electoral college votes awarded, and taxation without representation do you not understand?

14th Amendment Section 2

There is no cheating. The Constitution says "the WHOLE" number.

Not really.

Why do you want to devalue Citizenship and cheat in elections and have unfair representation in Congress and The Electoral College?

I want to follow the Constitution.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

14th Amendment Section 2

It's the part that is applicable to the discussion. You try to ignore it because it doesn't support your propaganda, but it's there for all to read.

And likewise, this applies to Sanctuary States who are defrauding other states of their fair apportioned number of Electoral Votes, Federal Tax Dollars, and Number of Representatives by counting Illegals in with Citizens.

It’s Theft and Fraud.

14th Amendment Section 2

it does not say that.

It says that if the rights of voters are in any way abridged, that their representation shall be reduced by the number of male citizens 21 or over. The purpose was to keep the southern states from not allowing blacks to vote, by imposing a harsh penalty on them for doing so

14th Amendment Section 2

It's the part that is applicable to the discussion. You try to ignore it because it doesn't support your propaganda, but it's there for all to read.

It is not applicable to the discussion as it deals with what happens to states if they deny or abridge the rights of male citizens to vote (since then only males could vote).

If you wanted to follow The Constitution you would not be waging war on it and on the unique value of Citizenship and the role it plays in a Constitutional Republic.

Not really.

If you wanted to follow The Constitution you would not be waging war on it and on the unique value of Citizenship and the role it plays in a Constitutional Republic.

Not really.

I am the one wanting to follow it, you are the one attacking it.

Do try and keep up.

Allowing Illegals Sanctuary Status, counting them in a Census, and using them to assign Apportionment in The House of Reps and Electoral College and with respect to receiving a Fair Share Of Federal Tax Dollars at the expense of other states IS a Denial of a Voters Rights, and Assault on His right to be Represented Fairly in Government and Relrese t Taxation Without Relrese ration.

14th Amendment Section 2

It is not applicable to the discussion as it deals with what happens to states if they deny or abridge the rights of male citizens to vote (since then only males could vote).

14th Amendment Section 2

Those terms have been altered by subsequent Amendments, but the concept is still valid and has never been changed.

Those terms have been altered by subsequent Amendments, but the concept is still valid and has never been changed.

And this has never changed either and is still valid today...yet you want to ignore it...

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed.

Forum List

Back