🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Super Creppy Bill Bilachick dating a kid ???

Good for him!

Now I hope he doesn’t do something stupid and married this babe.

“Coach, you used to talk about Foxborough High School when we sucked,” Gronkowski joked at the roast. “But now I know why you were so obsessed with Foxborough High School: you were scouting your new girlfriend.

It could Plutonic. I am always careful about that sort of thing . Something that looks like it is is not always what it is.
I have been the victim of it myself through out my adult life. Gossip can cause a lot of harm I despise it.

Good for him!

Now I hope he doesn’t do something stupid and married this babe.
She says she's only helping him with his business endeavor's, lol. Damn I've heard of sugar daddies but grand sugar daddies?

More power to the old guy but she will probably take him for some huge amount of money one day.

He's getting his ashes hauled by a 24-year old looker.

R.6788e03962d4924b830a882e0bf322f8

She says she's only helping him with his business endeavor's, lol. Damn I've heard of sugar daddies but grand sugar daddies?

More power to the old guy but she will probably take him for some huge amount of money one day.
He is her sugar daddy. She probably has a young boyfriend on the side just for sex.

He must have a fortune of 100 million plus

It could Plutonic. I am always careful about that sort of thing . Something that looks like it is is not always what it is.
I have been the victim of it myself through out my adult life. Gossip can cause a lot of harm I despise it.
Amen to that. Especially in this time and space in which the unethical first try to stick a person with a white supremacy and/or racist handle. The next thing they come up with is some sort of sex scandal. Doesn't matter how private the incident or remark was intended to be, a dishonest and weaponized media will blow it all out of proportion to cancel the political unworthy or enemy if they can. The last weapon is financial scandal if they don't succeed with the first two.

And for the non political but famous, malicious idle gossip for sport is cruel and seriously wrong for all parties involved.

Hmm. There's a Uranus joke in there somewhere.

Geez, at least post an article with pics. Now my lazy azz has to find a good one!

Geez, at least post an article with pics. Now my lazy azz has to find a good one!
Damn. This is her?

Jordan Hudson​

Student Engagement Intern

Start Date​

January 2024

Interests​

Traveling • Journaling • Anime/Manga • Desserts • Self-care

Hudson-Jordan.jpg

Forum List

Back