Super long and boring article about Hillary Clinton from NY MAG

The obsession with what Hillary says or does on the left is matched by the obsession with what Hillary says or does on the right. Ignore the b... You essentially keep her relevant with hate. Indifference and ignoring will fade her away.

My further thoughts on the subject: I couldn't care less about what Hillary says or does
I agree. She is pointless and the pointless ought to be ignored. Trouble is, she won't go away! Therefore, let's make fun of her....there's plenty of material, after all.

Exactly, if she will continue to be on the cover of magazines, she will continue to be talked about
Unless you have the strength of purpose not to talk about her, of course.

Why wouldn't I talk about her?

Would you mind listing the things you feel I shouldn't talk about?

The obsession with what Hillary says or does on the left is matched by the obsession with what Hillary says or does on the right. Ignore the b... You essentially keep her relevant with hate. Indifference and ignoring will fade her away.

My further thoughts on the subject: I couldn't care less about what Hillary says or does
I agree. She is pointless and the pointless ought to be ignored. Trouble is, she won't go away! Therefore, let's make fun of her....there's plenty of material, after all.

Exactly, if she will continue to be on the cover of magazines, she will continue to be talked about

That makes it easy. Thanks.

No no no, it's a free country, you can talk about whatever you want to talk about. I'm just saying that the more you talk about her, the more you keep her in the news. Your choice, of course. I prefer to not even think about her or insanely dishonest family. That's my choice and I am exercising my ability to voice that opinion (and in so doing, of course, keeping her alive. Doh!)

That makes it easy. Thanks.
Having said that, I would however say that I would prefer it also if you didn't talk about Yoko Ono. That bitch broke up the Beatles.

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Surreal Post-Election Life

She is wearing the same KIM JON UN jacket in every photo.

She is JUST AWFUL.

i-photographed-hillaryclinton-for-next-week-s-cover-story-in-nymag-profiled-by.jpeg
When the news and FBI is hot on Tramp's corrupt tail, punt to Hillary.
You really think this works?
Ha!

Last edited:
That's the photo they chose for a She's OK article?! She looks demented.

Hmmm, and Trump looks like the poster child for good mental health! :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno: :fu:

The topic is Hillary. Try to keep up, dear. Maybe one of your little heads can help you.

The topic could be Trump, but people like you will deflect by bringing up Hillary, Benghazi, & emails! It's pathetic and hypocritical! If it were the Clintons knee deep in Russians, the heads of the conservative movement would be spinning off their shoulders! Jerks! :ahole-1: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno: :poke:

That's the photo they chose for a She's OK article?! She looks demented.

Hmmm, and Trump looks like the poster child for good mental health! :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno: :fu:

The topic is Hillary. Try to keep up, dear. Maybe one of your little heads can help you.

The topic could be Trump, but people like you will deflect by bringing up Hillary, Benghazi, & emails! It's pathetic and hypocritical! If it were the Clintons knee deep in Russians, the heads of the conservative movement would be spinning off their shoulders! Jerks! :ahole-1: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno: :poke:
The topic is Hillary. You and your little cartoon heads can't seem to grasp that. You wanna talk about Trump? There are countless threads about Trump. Go there.

She's gearing up for 2020; she beat Bernie and Trump. Dems would be fools not to run her again

I love how Hillary plays the victim card like a CHAMP for losing to Trump.

Snowflakes love that shit...nothing is ever their won fault.

...and Trump doesn't feel like a victim 24/7? Please! "No president in recent memory has been treated, and I say this with all sincerity, has been treated as shamefully as I have!" He's always aggrieved, whining about being talked about or complaining about "not being given credit!" He's so full of $#!t; we deserve what he's doing to us and the rest of the world! :9:

...and Trump doesn't feel like a victim 24/7? Please! "No president in recent memory has been treated, and I say this with all sincerity, has been treated as shamefully as I have!" He's always aggrieved, whining about being talked about or complaining about "not being given credit!" He's so full of $#!t; we deserve what he's doing to us and the rest of the world! :9::blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Hillary lost because of Hillary.

...and Trump doesn't feel like a victim 24/7? Please! "No president in recent memory has been treated, and I say this with all sincerity, has been treated as shamefully as I have!" He's always aggrieved, whining about being talked about or complaining about "not being given credit!" He's so full of $#!t; we deserve what he's doing to us and the rest of the world! :9::blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Hillary lost because of Hillary.

...and? That doesn't change the facts "we're in trouble" for the foreseeable future with this nitwit and his family of losers and cronies in charge of everything! :argue: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Forum List

Back