Super Tuesday: March 1, 2016

The OP needs to keep his day job.

At least I have a day job.....do you?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Actually, I retired December 31 at age 72.

In Georgia, Virginia and Massachusetts, early exit polls showed 50 percent or more of Republicans surveyed said they want an outsider.

That would appear a positive sign for a candidate like Trump. But in Georgia, 46 percent said they’d be dissatisfied if he were the nominee; in Virginia, that number was 52 percent.

Meanwhile, late-deciders in several states appeared to be breaking for Marco Rubio, including in Virginia, Georgia and Oklahoma.

Marco-Rubio-Perfect-Package-ReutersChris-Keane-640x479.jpg

Super Tuesday exit polls show divide among primary voters | Fox News

Rubio/Haley 2016 :eusa_dance:

WRONG!
.......'sup bitches..........Crrr>>uuuzzz>>>.....is a hideous and ghastly rabid goat-fuk.....ha..ha.. for.crass l-i-b-e-r-a-l ass-lappers ........ *'scuse me ladies*......great show for Cruz the 'scmoooozzz........and still counting...........Trump2016......>>>>>>.timestamp?>>>>>

Trumpin ' the establishment......
444.jpg
444.jpg
444.jpg
444.jpg

In Georgia, Virginia and Massachusetts, early exit polls showed 50 percent or more of Republicans surveyed said they want an outsider.

That would appear a positive sign for a candidate like Trump. But in Georgia, 46 percent said they’d be dissatisfied if he were the nominee; in Virginia, that number was 52 percent.

Meanwhile, late-deciders in several states appeared to be breaking for Marco Rubio, including in Virginia, Georgia and Oklahoma.

Georgia has just been called at Fux Noise........TRUMP.

FOX News: Trump, Clinton projected to win Georgia

How much are you getting paid to thread about Rubio?

huh_zps297f809f.png

I think most of us on the message board a lot are retired baby boomers..

How much are you getting paid to thread about Rubio?

huh_zps297f809f.png

I think most of us on the message board a lot are retired baby boomers..

"I think most of us on the message board a lot are retired baby boomers.."

Most but not ALL darling :smoke:

Georgia has just been called at Fux Noise........TRUMP.

FOX News: Trump, Clinton projected to win Georgia

Fox is in the bag for Trump...no longer hiding it. Today they had 3 Rubio rallies listed on their right column and not one of them went to it...one went to Josh Earnest in the WH and another went to a Clinton rally...the third wouldn't play.
The only thing smaller then a Clinton rally is a Rubio rally. Between the two of them filing a phone booth would be tough.

Forum List

Back