Super weapon for the Russians

Does Donald have shares in the company developing those like he does in the Tomahawk manufacturers I wonder?

Link please? I'd really like to know if he does. Especially since that little missile strike cost the US 70 MILLION dollars, and we spent that in less than an hour.

70 million could have kept Meals on Wheels, or PBS around for another year.

Does Donald have shares in the company developing those like he does in the Tomahawk manufacturers I wonder?

Link please? I'd really like to know if he does. Especially since that little missile strike cost the US 70 MILLION dollars, and we spent that in less than an hour.

According to Business Insider, Trump owns stock in Raytheon Inc., the company that manufactures the Tomahawk cruise missiles.

According to Business Insider, Trump owns stock in Raytheon Inc., the company that manufactures the Tomahawk cruise missiles.

Thank you.

Hmm...............not only is Trump making money when he vacations down at Mara Lago, but he's gonna be able to turn a profit on war as well.

Wonder how much of that 70 million he just spent is gonna get kicked back to him in stock shares?

Thank you.

Hmm...............not only is Trump making money when he vacations down at Mara Lago, but he's gonna be able to turn a profit on war as well.

Wonder how much of that 70 million he just spent is gonna get kicked back to him in stock shares?

theres a reason for hiding his tax returns ... ya think ?

rump ramping up for war must not have been political enough for westwall ..

Raytheon manufactured my missile fire control radar. Honeywell manufactured the stable element. Western Electric manufactured WDE, weapons direction equipment and Indian Head manufactured the missiles. Ford manufactured the gun computer and Univac manufactured the missile computer. ITT manufactured the search radar.

Last edited:

Here's what's in Donald Trump's stock portfolio
Tomahawk maker's stock Raytheon rises after U.S. launches missiles against Syria

Thank you.

I see he has shares in Halliburton as well.

Forum List

Back