"Superfast" Battery Offers 400 Km Driving Range From 10 Minutes Charge

We’ve been dealing with polution from ice engines for decades

Pollution from an EV:
  1. Widescale strip mining of the planet of precious metals using diesel construction vehicles.
  2. Pollution created manufacturing Lith-ion batteries.
  3. Coal and fossil fuels used to generate and transport electricity.
  4. Burden on infrastructure and power outages due to excessive electrical consumption.
  5. Child labor used mining precious metals in poor countries.
  6. Pollution in throwing out EVs every time one gets into a minor accident.
  7. Pollution created recycling batteries.
  8. Damage done to homes and business from EV fires.
  9. Massive cost of importing materials and replacing batteries.
Then idiots like you think that just because you press the pedal on an EV and it goes silently with no obvious, immediate exhaust, that you are "clean".

My guess is that when the hard data really comes out, EVs will prove no greener than if as green as regular cars.

But next time you see a little kid, you tell them you put kids like him to work in slave labor camps all over the world from Congo to China so you can feel good about yourself.

The Gas car reduces Pollution greatly as it does not require a coal power plant to run 12 hours to charge it.//

Did you have something you were trying to say?
The fact that you didn't understand the point I was making speaks volumes of your ignorance.

Go get a degree in Engineering and then come back and read what I posted and it will make sense to you.

The fact that you didn't understand the point I was making speaks volumes of your ignorance.

Go get a degree in Engineering and then come back and read what I posted and it will make sense to you.

I always chuckle at people who state you are wrong but are completely incapable of stating why.

One of the biggest problem those idiots that bought an EV are faced with is that almost any minor fender bender will result in the vehicle being totaled. That is why insurance is so high on them.

25 BAD fires are far worse than 1500 little fires. Just ask Maui.
25 BAD fires are far worse than 1500 little fires. Just ask Maui.
Your post is senseless. BAD, what does that mean foolish. Both the injury and death rates are much lower in EV fires. Maui was what ? Do you care to investigate how many gasoline fires vs EV fires were caused in Maui A.

I always chuckle at people who state you are wrong but are completely incapable of stating why.
I have an advanced degree in Engineering and understand that 'there ain't no such thing as a free lunch' when it comes to energy. You don't know jackshit.

I have an advanced degree in Engineering and understand that 'there ain't no such thing as a free lunch' when it comes to energy. You don't know jackshit.

You are arguing against something no one has argued for.

Bravo.

Once again Moon Bat you have your head up your ass and don't know jackshit about anything.

Lots of Crashed EVs With Minor Battery Damage Are Being Totaled

One reverse engineering firm says the Tesla Model Y’s structural battery pack has “zero repairability.”

EV batteries lack repairability leading some insurers to junk whole cars after even minor collisions​

Unless EV batteries are more easily repairable, the pile-ups will increase — and so too, will premiums, expert says​

Once again Moon Bat you have your head up your ass and don't know jackshit about anything.

Lots of Crashed EVs With Minor Battery Damage Are Being Totaled

One reverse engineering firm says the Tesla Model Y’s structural battery pack has “zero repairability.”

I also chuckle at those who get so upset at the choices of others.

Is this the same engineering degree from a college that supports AGW . They all do.
So you’re proud of a degree from a school you disagree with ? Hilarious

Its not about the change, it’s about the RATE OF CHANGE FASTER THAN MAN ON EARTH can adjust.

From low to high, temperatures in my area are going to change over 20 F today.

Looking around, everyone has survived so far.
Why is 2 F in the next 50 years going to kill us all?

Wow, you have a video. Everyone stand up and cheer, west wall has a video.

No, stupid "pretty boy" the point is YOU don't have one.

DURRRRRR

From a school that supports AGW I guarantee. Tell us, you think your degree is worthless cause the school accepted bribes to fake AGW support….you’re funny.

From low to high, temperatures in my area are going to change over 20 F today.

Looking around, everyone has survived so far.
Why is 2 F in the next 50 years going to kill us all?
Wow, it was cold last night….great argument

No, stupid "pretty boy" the point is YOU don't have one.

DURRRRRR
Really ? Spontaneous combustion….17 cars all ICE spontaneously combusted just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

…you wanna play thus game. You’ll lose …again.

Forum List

Back