"Superfast" Battery Offers 400 Km Driving Range From 10 Minutes Charge

I don’t give a fk about what you buy. Just don’t lie about EVs. Needing 100 k EVs and 10k chargers is an outright lie
An EV cadilac is $130K....Ford lightning? Even more. A small one like a 4cyl gas? Do they exist? Tesla are $90K + plus insurance adjustment.

You are science illiterate aren’t you. You don’t have a fking clue what the difference is between Weather and climate

The difference must be, no one can adapt to 2 degrees of climate change over 50 years,
but everyone can adapt to 20 degrees of weather change in a few hours, right?

DURR

Really ? Over 95% of EV owners charge their cars at home for 17 cents per kWh. Then, they drive 4 miles for that 17 cents, Quick, do the math and tell us if you can go 4 miles on 17cents worth of gasoline. We‘ll wait…..

I didn't have to buy the gas pump.
How much did you pay for your charger?

I bought new Ford Fusion 2.5L 4cyl $22K out the door in CA. No EV was close. 130K later still going...only rear brake pads at 125K cause i drove freeway a bit with brake on once perhaps?

And that university was founded on fraud ? That’s your claim ?
So you stupid Moon Bats think that if a university hires teachers with 30 years experience in the field that teaches real facts and not bullshit then that is a fraud? LOL!

One of the things that I did before teaching the class (2004-2007) was do quite a bit of research on this climate change thingy because it was part of the curriculum. After looking into a lot more than what you Moon Bats do on Google I found that most of the source material were compromised. In some cases outright lies by Climate Scientists that blatantly admitted it. I wasn't about to teach that crap.

In the meantime those idiots on the staff that did teach AGW were doing really stupid things like showing Al Gore's movie in class. LOL! A movie whose facts have been debunked ten times over.

An EV cadilac is $130K....Ford lightning? Even more. A small one like a 4cyl gas? Do they exist? Tesla are $90K + plus insurance adjustment.
Seriously, you have a Ford F-150 that gets 25 mpg ? Amazing.
And, you drive 10 years and go 150 k miles and never change your oil and filter , maintain your transmission and do brake jobs…..You be lucky to get 15 k miles on an ice car with that little maintenance. So really, you’ll have to buy a new one every other year. Break even is two years.

I bought new Ford Fusion 2.5L 4cyl $22K out the door in CA. No EV was close. 130K later still going...only rear brake pads at 125K cause i drove freeway a bit with brake on once perhaps?
And you never changed the oil. amazing.

You can’t read can you…it’s not an EV.

LOOK MA! I'm GREEN! :clap: :auiqs.jpg:

https://cdn.shrcmfrt.com/images/Blog/Smallest+Cars+in+the+World/5Smart+Car+for+Two-min.jpg

I DRIVE AN EV! Someone pollutes elsewhere so I can drive around telling everyone I don't pollute! :21:

Seriously, you have a Ford F-150 that gets 25 mpg ? Amazing.
And, you drive 10 years and go 150 k miles and never change your oil and filter , maintain your transmission and do brake jobs…..You be lucky to geMPG freeway w/o ACt 15 k miles on an ice car with that little maintenance. So really, you’ll have to buy a new one every other year. Break even is two years.

Ford Fusion 4cyl is what i said i have. 32MPG combined w/o AC. 28 MPG with A/C that works good.

Turn on your heat or AC in your EV your cost doubles. Range. Drops with temp extremes.

LOOK MA! I'm GREEN! :clap: :auiqs.jpg:

https://cdn.shrcmfrt.com/images/Blog/Smallest+Cars+in+the+World/5Smart+Car+for+Two-min.jpg

I DRIVE AN EV! Someone pollutes elsewhere so I can drive around telling everyone I don't pollute! :21:
Iggy, that’s a foolish ICE car. You actually had to find a stupid looking ICE car to make a point about who knows what, while lying.

And you never changed the oil. amazing.
Every 5000 myself first 75K. Then found a deal at dealer. 3 changes $90 with tire rotate. Can't beat that. Im basically cheap. Trying to save to retire. Hence no EV.

Iggy, that’s a foolish ICE car. You actually had to find a stupid looking ICE car to make a point about who knows what, while lying.

So you admit you can't make an ice car that compact!
Gee, I bet that ICE car really POLLUTES! That thing is far less polluting than that tin can POS "hybrid" eggbeater you drive! VROOM! VROOM!

Get your "degree" on the back of a cereal box, jackass?

Im pretty sure I'm right for my situation and won this minor battle. If i could rate my post it would be winner.

But EV may be good someday for more drivers? By that time maybe it will be a fuel cell? Swap in/out at the gas station? Not a battery.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back