"Superfast" Battery Offers 400 Km Driving Range From 10 Minutes Charge

Is this the same engineering degree from a college that supports AGW . They all do.
So you’re proud of a degree from a school you disagree with ? Hilarious

I taught Environmental Science part time at one of the largest universities in the country after retiring (for about three years). I taught real facts and not this silly fake AGW scam bullshit.

A couple of my fellow instructors were idiot Moon Bats like you find on the staff of most universities but several others were not.

Now there were always some idiots that will sell out to get research money but that didn't apply to me because I was a classroom instructor and didn't have to kiss ass to keep a job that I was doing just for fun.

I don't believe anyone hates electric vehicles. What we HATE, as with the Covid vaccine, is being FORCED into them.
No one is forcing you to buy one, the big 3 are still making plenty of gas vehicles, but they know young consumers, the ones who will be driving in the future and inheriting the new normal, are going to want EV's, because the climate emergency is getting worse every year.

Did ya hear last month was the hottest month in recorded world history? How many more years of evidence do you need? No need to answer, you and yours are stuck in the conspiracy loop, and are likely beyond help at this late stage.

You're an idiot.

You're REALLY an idiot.
i see you’re having trouble naming a system in your car that isn’t managed by electrons. And you call yourself an engineer….food engineer.
Not when you look at the big picture. You and pyour hybrid POS deserve each other.
You look at a big picture ? Tell us where you got your degree from. We’ll see if they are a fraud too ?

No one is forcing you to buy one, the big 3 are still making plenty of gas vehicles, but they know young consumers, the ones who will be driving in the future and inheriting the new normal, are going to want EV's, because the climate emergency is getting worse every year.
yup, exactly
But, there’s an entire infrastructure going into the engineering, manufacturing, sales and maintenance of ICE vehicles. Dealers make most of their money around after sales activities, one of which is maintenance. EVs can go years with very little. It frightens the entire industry. The givt is moving way too slowly…..by necessity it seems.
Did ya hear last month was the hottest month in recorded world history? How many more years of evidence do you need? No need to answer, you and yours are stuck in the conspiracy loop, and are likely beyond help at this late stage.

Yes, much smaller than the 20 degree change today.

How much do you think temps will change in the next 50 years? 1 degree? 2?
You are science illiterate aren’t you. You don’t have a fking clue what the difference is between Weather and climate

Temp goes up, temp goes down in mostly unpredictable cycles. To run around screaming "hottest year eve r" is borderline insanity?

Where did you stick the thermometer? Where did you stick it in 1920? Get off me about it. 10-20 yrs of measurements are nothing in 1000 yr weather patterns.

Again....who removed the Glaciers in upper ALA MS before the car? This is one of many reasons why your BS is ignored.

An EV might be great for some someday. But why force my Gas to $5 and make me pay $7500 subsidy for an inferior not-ready product? No good for long fast trips or trucking long haul.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsecureservercdn.net%2F45.40.152.98%2F152.00f.myftpupload.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F07%2Fbozo-768x849.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=968da6ed196ffe84ed4f4fc21610bd3d1fb9e8db311b56fe11187546da0dbcdc&ipo=images

Meanwhile, those very few EVs on the road are burning up left and right even as I've driven ICE cars for half a century with nary a concern ever for a fire. And I used to drive cars that I had to be out pouring Moroso Octane booster into the tanks to raise the octane up high enough just to get the engine to shut off. EVs are death traps in the making.
Sure, your personal experience represents the planet…
Gee, they’re exploding everywhere. But driving around a car with a tank full of gasoline is so safe….you’re hilarious. 8 bet you don’t smoke while you’re refusing your ice . Gee, I could smoke while I plug in mine.

An EV might be great for some someday. But why force my Gas to $5 and make me pay $7500 subsidy for an inferior not-ready product? No good for long fast trips or trucking long haul.
Really ? Over 95% of EV owners charge their cars at home for 17 cents per kWh. Then, they drive 4 miles for that 17 cents, Quick, do the math and tell us if you can go 4 miles on 17cents worth of gasoline. We‘ll wait…..

Really ? Over 95% of EV owners charge their cars at home for 17 cents per kWh. Then, they drive 4 miles for that 17 cents, Quick, do the math and tell us if you can go 4 miles on 17cents worth of gasoline. We‘ll wait…..

I'm not spending $100K on an EV + $10K charger to save $100 per month on GAS Costs. We've been over it. Its not worth it to me. A gas car is $25K and cheaper insurance too. At 25MPG avg gas car goes 4 miles on about 1/6*$5? Breakeven is too far out.

Last edited:
Yeah, the ALTERNATOR EXPLODED.

Electric ignition, yet again. Battery's are dangerous.
Oh, tell us one car that doesn’t have aN ALTERNATOR just one.
That’s the price you pay for an ice car….it is filled with GASOLINE.

Last edited:
I'm not spending $100K on an EV + $10K charger to save $100 per month on GAS Costs. We've been over it. Its not worth it to me. A gas car is $25K and cheaper insurance too.
I don’t give a fk about what you buy. Just don’t lie about EVs. Needing 100 k EVs and 10k chargers is an outright lie

Forum List

Back