Supply Chain

Btw, to all those who think their supply chain is broken let me just ask you one question,... Do you grocery shop?

I’m all for combating currency manipulation

there is no single, simple and immediate solution

we are entangled with china in more ways than either of us can list

including culturally

we allow far too many communist chinese to study in American universities

politicians should be pressured to totally disinvest in china either directly or through family members
I'm not sure they are "communist" so much as they they believe their one party society is stronger. And college kids calling for no cops and free weed and BLM when they have less chance of living in a hood as I .... I'm not sure the chinese kids are all wrong. But we have some kids on scholarships working very hard.

But I agree, we should insist that anyone running for congress or president doesn't have investments overseas beyond mutual funds and nobody's family members need to be lobbyists or selling influence.

I'm not sure they are "communist" so much as they they believe their one party society is stronger. And college kids calling for no cops and free weed and BLM when they have less chance of living in a hood as I .... I'm not sure the chinese kids are all wrong. But we have some kids on scholarships working very hard.

But I agree, we should insist that anyone running for congress or president doesn't have investments overseas beyond mutual funds and nobody's family members need to be lobbyists or selling influence.
You have no idea what its like to be a mainland chinese student studying in the west

china employs spies to check on every student and make sure they are not intermingling with non chinese people

their family back home can be punished if they step out of line

I hope everyone will agree with us on this someday

Forum List

Back