🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Support for Impeachment of Trump is evaporating,Democrats getting cold feet.LOL

Democrats Getting 'Cold Feet' As Impeachment Support Evaporates

this is comedy gold,i love it.:abgg2q.jpg:

Everyone that knows me knows I am no Trump supporter but I love it that this is happening ONLY because the war crimes of Obama and Bush are MUCH worse than the crimes trump has committed yet where was the outcry for the impeachment of THOSE mass murderers back then by our corrupt government!!!!!!

impeach those motherfuckers FIRST,and THEN we can talk about impeaching Trump.
And Trump / Republicans haven't even held hearings showing Trumps side of the argument yet.
Tell your hero Fat Donnie to get in front of committee. The country is waiting.
Id love the pos to get in front of a firing squad
Come one, come all. All are invited.

[QUOTE="edward37, post: 23564905, member: 61249"

Id love the pos to get in front of a firing squad[/QUOTE]

Threatening to kill a U.S. President? Who the fuck are you?

Everyone that knows me knows I am no Trump supporter but I love it that this is happening ONLY because the war crimes of Obama and Bush are MUCH worse than the crimes trump has committed yet where was the outcry for the impeachment of THOSE mass murderers back then by our corrupt government!!!!!!

And Trump / Republicans haven't even held hearings showing Trumps side of the argument yet.
Does that mean Trump will be under oath?
We need to have Schiff and the "Whistleblower" under oath.

Does that mean Trump will be under oath?
We need to have Schiff and the "Whistleblower" under oath.
AND Giuliani and the other shitheads that won't honor subpoenas

Yeah ,lets find out about his dealing in Ukraine while getting info on Bidens for SB in chief
Yeah, because Democrat VPs are allowed to bribe countries with tax dollars to lay off their kids criminal investigations.

It's on the Bill of Rights.

AND Giuliani and the other shitheads that won't honor subpoenas
Yeah subpoena his attorney.

Brilliant idea, Adolph.
Yeah ,lets find out about his dealing in Ukraine while getting info on Bidens for SB in chief

We all know what Giuliani did, he was sent by our State Dept. and he was representing our U.S. President. It's a matter of public record who he met with. Unlike Biden of whom we don't really know about his and his son's hidden deals. When you consider Hunter is an X doper and a loser attorney don't you really have to wonder just how the fuck he is making 12 times more than anyone else at Burisma in a similar position when he has 0 experience and a spotty track record? Can you spell political influence by his father for personal gain? Hell we have Biden on tape bragging about bribing the Ukraine to get the prosecutor off his son's ass. Frankly someone ought to be looking into the Bidens thank God Giuliani (at the behest of Trump) and part of the DOJ is finally doing so.

You would think the Democrats would be thankful that Biden is being investigated. If he is guilty then they won't be running a criminal for President. If he is found innocent, the Democrats have grounds for crowing (which is what they just love to do).

Last edited:
uw5iufqy5q141.jpg

He didn't just feed them. When the line was finished he got a plate of their food and sat to eat and talk with them.

uw5iufqy5q141.jpg

He didn't just feed them. When the line was finished he got a plate of their food and sat to eat and talk with them.
He really IS a genius troll. That's one of the MANY reasons why the Loony Left hate him.

Forum List

Back