Support Officer Derik Chauvin.

He is going to be found not guilty. If there is any real justice in this country. The trial is going to be very short. First, all they have to do is show the jury the video I posted here. Then have three of the largest jurors do exactly to him what they did to Floyd. For as long as they want. The judge may then just bypass the jury and throw the whole case out of court. Despite all that, officer Chauvin could probably use a little moral support over his mistreatment. If you want to do so, here is the address where you can write him at.

Derik Chauvin
c/o Minnesota Correctional Facility-
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082

Bullshit. He was a stud wannabe. He was the training officer over the other three and was showing off trying to be that stud he always wanted to be.

He needs to rot in jail for what his ego has done to this country. I know exactly how that shit works, I was married to a state trooper.

You can call it "showing off" if you want to. There are people around here who have said far more stupid things than that. But the point is, as the video I posted proves, officer Chauvin didn't do anything that caused Floyd to die. He did that all by himself.

Unless some compelling video comes out showing Floyd suddenly getting out of control, leading an objective person to conclude holding him to the ground was reasonable, I don't see how these cops avoid prison. Even then, they should have gotten the man in a position on his side like every training class on applying restraints has taught me and everyone else I know.

I agree Floyd was a piece of shit, he should have been killed while in the commission of the numerous felonies he was guilty of.

That's not what happened though, and from everything I have seen on video, he was tortured to death, and I can't cotton to that under any circumstance. At the very least Chauvin is guilty of negligent manslaughter at the very least, no matter what happened prior to Floyd ending up pinned next to a tire with a grown man kneeling on him.

Floyd being pinned down wasn't causing him any difficulty in breathing. So what could the cops have done. Get off him? They didn't know for sure if he was faking it. Some criminals are pretty good actors. Also, seeing how having a knee to the neck wasn't what caused his death, what good would that have done. And even if they did know that he was really having a heart attack, rolling him onto his side wouldn't have helped much. Then what. Give him CPR? And catch the coronavirus he had? Negro lives don't matter that much. And criminal negro lives certainly don't.

Your hero's life is over as it should be.

And why is that. Because he didn't murder anybody?
Actually he did which is why he was charged with murder.

Look at the video again. Were these cops trying to murder each other? And what they were doing was a lot worse than what happened to the worthless criminal Floyd.
Jeden test - uškrtí vás při policejním zákroku 115 kily - Streamable
I dont have to look at the video again. I already saw it enough times. Again thats why he was charged with murder. The trail is just a formality he shouldnt get because he deprived Floyd of his trail.

It's strange to see somebody who actually enjoys being an asshole. You would think I would be used to it by now. All officer did was hold down a struggling criminal. That is ALL he did. He didn't murder Floyd. Floyd died all on his own. Right now officer Chauvin is just a political prisoner to appease the savage humanzee masses that want to be free to commit crimes.
Its kind of strange to see an asshole stand up for man that is a murderer.

And how was Floyd "murdered." It wasn't from having a knee on his neck. Which if there was any problem at all, that would have been the most vulnerable point.

You know what is even stranger than what you say? Seeing somebody who doesn't know or care they they are in fact the asshole. Get this. Despite the media's efforts to make Floyd look like some kind of angel, he was a CRIMINAL!!! He already spent 5 years in prison for his involvement in an armed home invasion and assault. It should have been longer. He tried to pass counterfeit money. He was high on meth and fentanyl. He resisted arrest. Which itself is a crime. Only the lowest of scum sucking slime would support a criminal.
After a person is in police custody (cuffs on) the police are 100% responsible for their safety. Understand that. Anything the suspect may have done is of no importance. These are supposed to be professionals and yet they acted in a way that resulted in the death of a suspect in custody. The police are subject to the law like everyone else. The law says they are responsible for Floyd's death.

He is going to be found not guilty. If there is any real justice in this country. The trial is going to be very short. First, all they have to do is show the jury the video I posted here. Then have three of the largest jurors do exactly to him what they did to Floyd. For as long as they want. The judge may then just bypass the jury and throw the whole case out of court. Despite all that, officer Chauvin could probably use a little moral support over his mistreatment. If you want to do so, here is the address where you can write him at.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
It says in the Constitution that the people will establish justice not the judge. The judge is more like the conductor or the referee who makes sure that the trial is done properly accordingly to the law.
It the olden days, when the jury pronounced a person guilty. The victims of the crime makes the decision whether on how they want the guilty to be sentenced. If the victims chooses the maximum sentences for that offense. Then the judge have to accept the victim's request. But if the victims wants to forgive the guilty. Then the judge orders the guilty to be released.
But however, things has changed. That corrupted politicians has given the judge the power to make the judgement instead of the victims.
But the Preamble was letting the public to know the main reasons for this Constitution. But it was misinterpreted like the way the Bible is misinterpreted. Thinking that each verse is a separate phases that has nothing to do with the other verses.
But the Constitution actually went something like this. It says We the people of the U.S. to create a perfect union. By establishing justice to ensure domestic tranquility among the residences. But it was not two separate phases that were pertaining to two different topics.
And remember it starts off saying We the people. The authors of this Constitution was not the ones who has approved the Constitution. It was the people who have approved what was written in it. And when iy was signed. Most likely the majority who was able to attended the signing. Most likely came from all parts of the country standing outside, like they has done at Pres.Trump's rallies, just to be there for the signing.
And this nation was based on Judaeo-Christianity religion. And in the Bible, they had the people to decide in a trial whom was guilty or whom to be set free. Pilate the judge didn't have no say so.
And so if a judge decides to let this person to escape justice. Then the ones who has suffered from this offense should be able to stone the judge to death.

1 Kings 3:26
The woman whose son was alive was deeply moved out of love for her son and said to the king, “Please, my lord, give her the living baby! Don’t kill him!” But the other said, “Neither I nor you shall have him. Cut him in two!”

Mark 15:14
“Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate. But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!”

What point are you trying to make.

Unless some compelling video comes out showing Floyd suddenly getting out of control, leading an objective person to conclude holding him to the ground was reasonable, I don't see how these cops avoid prison. Even then, they should have gotten the man in a position on his side like every training class on applying restraints has taught me and everyone else I know.

I agree Floyd was a piece of shit, he should have been killed while in the commission of the numerous felonies he was guilty of.

That's not what happened though, and from everything I have seen on video, he was tortured to death, and I can't cotton to that under any circumstance. At the very least Chauvin is guilty of negligent manslaughter at the very least, no matter what happened prior to Floyd ending up pinned next to a tire with a grown man kneeling on him.

This is a video of Floyd struggling to get out of the police car. Watch carefully at the end and you will see him slip out and scuttle to the other side of the car where the officers subsequently pin him down. There was no torture. Floyd had just escaped from the police car and was still struggling to get away. He was six foot seven and there were no better alternatives to restraining him.

It is interesting how some people see what they want. In the video you showed, somebody else claims that the cops were beating the shit out of Floyd while he was in the back seat. But they had no reason to do that. On a few occasions I watched the show COPS over the years. Once in a whole they will show somebody they arrested and put into the back of the cop car start going ape shit and trying to kick out a window. Or do whatever other damage they could do. Obviously, Floyd was doing the same thing. Why? Because he was GUILTY! As you have no doubt seen, there are some scumbags around here who for some reason support the guilty. Disgusting, isn't it.

Look at the video again. Were these cops trying to murder each other? And what they were doing was a lot worse than what happened to the worthless criminal Floyd.
I dont have to look at the video again. I already saw it enough times. Again thats why he was charged with murder. The trail is just a formality he shouldnt get because he deprived Floyd of his trail.

It's strange to see somebody who actually enjoys being an asshole. You would think I would be used to it by now. All officer did was hold down a struggling criminal. That is ALL he did. He didn't murder Floyd. Floyd died all on his own. Right now officer Chauvin is just a political prisoner to appease the savage humanzee masses that want to be free to commit crimes.

And how was Floyd "murdered." It wasn't from having a knee on his neck. Which if there was any problem at all, that would have been the most vulnerable point.

You know what is even stranger than what you say? Seeing somebody who doesn't know or care they they are in fact the asshole. Get this. Despite the media's efforts to make Floyd look like some kind of angel, he was a CRIMINAL!!! He already spent 5 years in prison for his involvement in an armed home invasion and assault. It should have been longer. He tried to pass counterfeit money. He was high on meth and fentanyl. He resisted arrest. Which itself is a crime. Only the lowest of scum sucking slime would support a criminal.
After a person is in police custody (cuffs on) the police are 100% responsible for their safety. Understand that. Anything the suspect may have done is of no importance. These are supposed to be professionals and yet they acted in a way that resulted in the death of a suspect in custody. The police are subject to the law like everyone else. The law says they are responsible for Floyd's death.

The cops aren't doctors. They called an ambulance. That is the most anybody should expect from them. Maybe you think that they should have given him CPR. But with Floyd having coronavirus, that would have been a bad idea.

The cops aren't doctors. They called an ambulance. That is the most anybody should expect from them. Maybe you think that they should have given him CPR. But with Floyd having coronavirus, that would have been a bad idea.
The cop was immediately fired because no reasonable person could justify his actions. Maybe you should stop trying. Let him go.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
He is not mistreated. He lit the fuse to the whole mess of the last two weeks. His own wife dumped him immediately. Last I heard, when he went to jail, knowing what he had done and what was happening out there, he had to be put on suicide watch 24/7. I cannot work up much pity or sympathy.
.....ok--you just made an undeniable mistake--the criminal and/or whoever called the police LIT the fuse ...the cops were not sitting around in a KKK meeting saying '' let's go get us a n****r''' !!!
..in 99% of these cases the cops are CALLED to a problem or see a problem
Floyd had a history, that day it was suspect forgery. Some said a check now here people say it was passing a funny $20. If you explore back far enough say who set this in motion, you could say Adam in the Garden of Eden, but Adam didn't sit with his knee on a handcuffed suspect's neck for 8-1/2 minutes (several which after he was non-responsive (either just to make it look good? or just to be sure) becoming the most final act committed to the victim. One may not think it logical that protests sometimes lead to riots. It may not seem logical that others across the country and around the world will join a cause of some snuffed out petty criminal at the hands of authority, but we have seen most of this before. It is like the cell phone camera. If you are will to do the deed, in uniform of authority, brazenly uncaring about your victim and that the whole world will be watching as you exercise your supposed implied authority and dominion, you are intentionally lighting a fuse. It's a matter of proximity.
.....stop the ridiculous Adam and Eve babble crap----the cops didn't go looking for N*****S or Floyd....he was being LEGALLY arrested and he resisted arrest...there is no way you can say the cop started this crap
Minnesota does not have a Resisting Arrest law. It is generally covered under Minnesota 609.50 Obstructing. Most he could have gotten on it if charged was
(2) if the act was accompanied by force or violence or the threat thereof, and is not otherwise covered by clause (1), to imprisonment for not more than one year or to payment of a fine of not more than $3,000, or both; or
(3) in other cases, to imprisonment for not more than 90 days or to payment of a fine of not more than $1,000, or both.
Definitely does not justify holding an unarmed handcuffed suspect down in a stress position until dead and continuing to kneel on him 3 minutes after non-responsive.
Don't bitch at me. Bitch at their legislator, I didn't write the laws they were supposed to be enforcing when they killed the guy. If you approve, send him some money, set up a go fund him site, would not recommend walking around with sandwich board advertising it up there, but suit yourself. All good in the internet neighborhood, eh?

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
He is not mistreated. He lit the fuse to the whole mess of the last two weeks. His own wife dumped him immediately. Last I heard, when he went to jail, knowing what he had done and what was happening out there, he had to be put on suicide watch 24/7. I cannot work up much pity or sympathy.

If you repeat a lie often enough, others are likely to believe it. Maybe that is what happened to officer Chauvin. It is unfortunate if he believes that. If he in fact does at all. Because he was there. He was the one doing it. He has to know that what he was doing didn't cause Floyd to die. How about this. Instead of going by what the bullshit the media spreads, write him and ask him yourself. Though he obviously has more important things on his mind, maybe he will write you back.
I'll pass. I saw the video and believed my eyes and heard him beg. You get no credit for not knowing someone may have conditions that may prevent them from living though intentional torture, while hand cuffed. All four of those cops, just as culpable morally.
There was no torture. He had refused to get into the police car and the cops simply restrained him to give him a chance to calm down so they could transport him back to the precinct to process the arrest. The guy was six foot seven so what were to alternatives? They could have just tasered him into submission, but knowing what we know now about his poor health and drugs, that would probably have killed him. Alternatively, they could have just used brute force to stuff him kicking and screaming into the back of the police car to take him to the precinct, but that clearly would have been dangerous for everyone. Pinning him down until he gave up hope of escaping and calmed down would have seemed the safest option.
Could have done a lot of things. could have shackled his feet, put a night stick through the cuffs on his hands and drug him into the car. But they did not, and that is why we are here.

No matter what they did, Floyd would have likely died. Also, Floyd was already in the back seat of the cop car and started to put up a struggle. Here is the video of it.

View attachment 350400
I guess they should have left him in the car.

And leave him to kick out a window? And to all the negroes and other idiots out there,the best solution would have been to not arrest him at all. It is all those who believe that who need to be arrested too. For the negroes, deport them to Africa. For any "whites," put them into reeducation camps. Where they can be taught the value of law and order.
Kick out a window? Don't $hit me boy. I've had a turd in every pocket. I don't think they take broken car windows out of the cops pay unless the cop shoots it out or breaks it some other stupid way himself. I paid a $150 on one for my jeep. Is that what a man's life is worth where you come from? Deport To Africa? What century do you think this is. They didn't come on a slave ship last year and aren't here on an expiring visa. The right wing used to be original construction constitutionalists. Have you ever read a copy?

The cop was immediately fired because no reasonable person could justify his actions. Maybe you should stop trying. Let him go.

No. The cop was immediately fired to appease the savage, anti-White, criminal negro hordes.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
.....ok--you just made an undeniable mistake--the criminal and/or whoever called the police LIT the fuse ...the cops were not sitting around in a KKK meeting saying '' let's go get us a n****r''' !!!
Floyd had a history, that day it was suspect forgery. Some said a check now here people say it was passing a funny $20. If you explore back far enough say who set this in motion, you could say Adam in the Garden of Eden, but Adam didn't sit with his knee on a handcuffed suspect's neck for 8-1/2 minutes (several which after he was non-responsive (either just to make it look good? or just to be sure) becoming the most final act committed to the victim. One may not think it logical that protests sometimes lead to riots. It may not seem logical that others across the country and around the world will join a cause of some snuffed out petty criminal at the hands of authority, but we have seen most of this before. It is like the cell phone camera. If you are will to do the deed, in uniform of authority, brazenly uncaring about your victim and that the whole world will be watching as you exercise your supposed implied authority and dominion, you are intentionally lighting a fuse. It's a matter of proximity.
.....stop the ridiculous Adam and Eve babble crap----the cops didn't go looking for N*****S or Floyd....he was being LEGALLY arrested and he resisted arrest...there is no way you can say the cop started this crap
Minnesota does not have a Resisting Arrest law. It is generally covered under Minnesota 609.50 Obstructing. Most he could have gotten on it if charged was
(2) if the act was accompanied by force or violence or the threat thereof, and is not otherwise covered by clause (1), to imprisonment for not more than one year or to payment of a fine of not more than $3,000, or both; or
(3) in other cases, to imprisonment for not more than 90 days or to payment of a fine of not more than $1,000, or both.
Definitely does not justify holding an unarmed handcuffed suspect down in a stress position until dead and continuing to kneel on him 3 minutes after non-responsive.
Don't bitch at me. Bitch at their legislator, I didn't write the laws they were supposed to be enforcing when they killed the guy. If you approve, send him some money, set up a go fund him site, would not recommend walking around with sandwich board advertising it up there, but suit yourself. All good in the internet neighborhood, eh?

It doesn't matter what the law is. If cops arrest somebody and they put up resistance, the cops job is to subdue them. In as much of an efficient way as possible. Such as placing a knee on their neck.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082

If you repeat a lie often enough, others are likely to believe it. Maybe that is what happened to officer Chauvin. It is unfortunate if he believes that. If he in fact does at all. Because he was there. He was the one doing it. He has to know that what he was doing didn't cause Floyd to die. How about this. Instead of going by what the bullshit the media spreads, write him and ask him yourself. Though he obviously has more important things on his mind, maybe he will write you back.
I'll pass. I saw the video and believed my eyes and heard him beg. You get no credit for not knowing someone may have conditions that may prevent them from living though intentional torture, while hand cuffed. All four of those cops, just as culpable morally.
There was no torture. He had refused to get into the police car and the cops simply restrained him to give him a chance to calm down so they could transport him back to the precinct to process the arrest. The guy was six foot seven so what were to alternatives? They could have just tasered him into submission, but knowing what we know now about his poor health and drugs, that would probably have killed him. Alternatively, they could have just used brute force to stuff him kicking and screaming into the back of the police car to take him to the precinct, but that clearly would have been dangerous for everyone. Pinning him down until he gave up hope of escaping and calmed down would have seemed the safest option.
Could have done a lot of things. could have shackled his feet, put a night stick through the cuffs on his hands and drug him into the car. But they did not, and that is why we are here.

No matter what they did, Floyd would have likely died. Also, Floyd was already in the back seat of the cop car and started to put up a struggle. Here is the video of it.

View attachment 350400

And leave him to kick out a window? And to all the negroes and other idiots out there,the best solution would have been to not arrest him at all. It is all those who believe that who need to be arrested too. For the negroes, deport them to Africa. For any "whites," put them into reeducation camps. Where they can be taught the value of law and order.
Kick out a window? Don't $hit me boy. I've had a turd in every pocket. I don't think they take broken car windows out of the cops pay unless the cop shoots it out or breaks it some other stupid way himself. I paid a $150 on one for my jeep. Is that what a man's life is worth where you come from? Deport To Africa? What century do you think this is. They didn't come on a slave ship last year and aren't here on an expiring visa. The right wing used to be original construction constitutionalists. Have you ever read a copy?

Well if a window gets broken or a door dented, the criminal isn't going to pay to get it fixed. The police department does that. Next, we're not talking about a man's life. We're talking about a negro criminal's life. Which isn't worth shit. Next, since negroes came from Africa, they can just go back there. They apparently aren't happy here. Let them go back there and have whatever kind of police force suits them. We more civilized people don't need their shit here. Next, fuck the constitution. Criminals of all sorts use it to hide behind.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
....doesn't matter--if you resist arrest, you are partly responsible for what happens
..this isn't Disneyland where everybody LOVES each other and passes out flowers--but a world with human jackasses

No one would be stupid enough to try that on me. Not if they value their life.

Well, your mama is pretty large, and you never go anywhere without her, since the neighborhood girls were always stealing your lunch money and shoes and cutting your hair off.

No. The cop was immediately fired to appease the savage, anti-White, criminal negro hordes.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082

It doesn't matter what the law is. If cops arrest somebody and they put up resistance, the cops job is to subdue them. In as much of an efficient way as possible. Such as placing a knee on their neck.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082

View attachment 350400

Well if a window gets broken or a door dented, the criminal isn't going to pay to get it fixed. The police department does that. Next, we're not talking about a man's life. We're talking about a negro criminal's life. Which isn't worth shit. Next, since negroes came from Africa, they can just go back there. They apparently aren't happy here. Let them go back there and have whatever kind of police force suits them. We more civilized people don't need their shit here. Next, fuck the constitution. Criminals of all sorts use it to hide behind.
Okay. Now I get. You’re an ignorant racist.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
....doesn't matter--if you resist arrest, you are partly responsible for what happens
..this isn't Disneyland where everybody LOVES each other and passes out flowers--but a world with human jackasses
Sometime the police handle their responsibilities in a prette Mickey Mouse way as if they are living in a fantasy 1984 authoritarian way.

Great. Just tell me what you are going to tell him. Then you can hear from me.
If you have something to say to me, say it.

I already did. But that wasn't the point. I said that whatever you would say to the hero cop Derik Chauvin, say it to me. I will answer you here and now. Officer Chauvin would probably just use your letter as toilet paper and not answer you. I will.

Chauvin is no hero.

Forum List

Back