Support Officer Derik Chauvin.

Pinning him down until he gave up hope of escaping and calmed down would have seemed the safest option.

In other words, brutally torturing him into submission.
No, restraining him until he calmed down enough to be safely transported to the precinct to process his arrest. You seem to be confusing your emotional response to the image of a white man kneeling on a black man's neck with the facts of the case. Neck restraints are not only legal but specifically permitted in Minneapolis to get control of a subject who is resisting and they have been used hundreds of times in Minneapolis in the last few years with no deaths of serious injuries reported.

That's allowed in order to control someone with "light to moderate pressure" or "with the intention of rendering the person unconscious by applying adequate pressure." The latter act is authorized only to protect officer lives with a suspect who is "actively aggressive" and cannot be controlled by lesser methods.

Scott said he's shocked that's allowed.

"I have never seen an agency in writing promote that type of force in such a critical area that is so susceptible to damage or death," Scott said, "and I’ve traveled the country and seen many use of force policies."​

There are many alternative methods to control someone who is handcuffed. So the Minneapolis rules also don't allow for the cop to sit on him for a long time until the suspect is likely dead like Chauvin did. Chauvin violated the rule also because his life or other officer's lives were surely never in danger.

It is also unforgiveable to ignore Floyd's pleas of distress. With three cops there and Floyd in handcuffs, they would lose absolutely nothing to take his pleas seriously.

One the suspect is secured, the proper procedure is to sit them upright. Chauvin didn't follow procedure.

And at what point was he secured. I remember seeing that at one point, while he was pinned down, Floyd managed to lift his neck, head and officer Chauvin's knee a little. Obviously he was still struggling. Why at any point should officer Chauvin given such an asshole any sort of break.

He is going to be found not guilty. If there is any real justice in this country. The trial is going to be very short. First, all they have to do is show the jury the video I posted here. Then have three of the largest jurors do exactly to him what they did to Floyd. For as long as they want. The judge may then just bypass the jury and throw the whole case out of court. Despite all that, officer Chauvin could probably use a little moral support over his mistreatment. If you want to do so, here is the address where you can write him at.

Derik Chauvin
c/o Minnesota Correctional Facility-
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
He is not mistreated. He lit the fuse to the whole mess of the last two weeks. His own wife dumped him immediately. Last I heard, when he went to jail, knowing what he had done and what was happening out there, he had to be put on suicide watch 24/7. I cannot work up much pity or sympathy.
.....ok--you just made an undeniable mistake--the criminal and/or whoever called the police LIT the fuse ...the cops were not sitting around in a KKK meeting saying '' let's go get us a n****r''' !!!
..in 99% of these cases the cops are CALLED to a problem or see a problem
Floyd had a history, that day it was suspect forgery. Some said a check now here people say it was passing a funny $20. If you explore back far enough say who set this in motion, you could say Adam in the Garden of Eden, but Adam didn't sit with his knee on a handcuffed suspect's neck for 8-1/2 minutes (several which after he was non-responsive (either just to make it look good? or just to be sure) becoming the most final act committed to the victim. One may not think it logical that protests sometimes lead to riots. It may not seem logical that others across the country and around the world will join a cause of some snuffed out petty criminal at the hands of authority, but we have seen most of this before. It is like the cell phone camera. If you are will to do the deed, in uniform of authority, brazenly uncaring about your victim and that the whole world will be watching as you exercise your supposed implied authority and dominion, you are intentionally lighting a fuse. It's a matter of proximity.
.....stop the ridiculous Adam and Eve babble crap----the cops didn't go looking for N*****S or Floyd....he was being LEGALLY arrested and he resisted arrest...there is no way you can say the cop started this crap
Minnesota does not have a Resisting Arrest law. It is generally covered under Minnesota 609.50 Obstructing. Most he could have gotten on it if charged was
(2) if the act was accompanied by force or violence or the threat thereof, and is not otherwise covered by clause (1), to imprisonment for not more than one year or to payment of a fine of not more than $3,000, or both; or
(3) in other cases, to imprisonment for not more than 90 days or to payment of a fine of not more than $1,000, or both.
Definitely does not justify holding an unarmed handcuffed suspect down in a stress position until dead and continuing to kneel on him 3 minutes after non-responsive.
Don't bitch at me. Bitch at their legislator, I didn't write the laws they were supposed to be enforcing when they killed the guy. If you approve, send him some money, set up a go fund him site, would not recommend walking around with sandwich board advertising it up there, but suit yourself. All good in the internet neighborhood, eh?
....doesn't matter--if you resist arrest, you are partly responsible for what happens
..this isn't Disneyland where everybody LOVES each other and passes out flowers--but a world with human jackasses
Sometime the police handle their responsibilities in a prette Mickey Mouse way as if they are living in a fantasy 1984 authoritarian way.
..the police do not start it--plain and simple--then when they RESPOND to the criminal/complaint-the jackasses ESCALATE the problem
..there are bad cops/etc...but there is no MAJOR problem of police brutality

It seems to me that these days, whenever a negro has any dealings with the police, they often think to themselves, "MONEY TIME!" Then they will disregard orders or fight with the police. Then sue the city for big money on the grounds of police brutality. That may be what Floyd was up to. But he wasn't healthy enough for it. Though his family will unfortunately, more than likely, sue for a load of cash.

He is going to be found not guilty. If there is any real justice in this country. The trial is going to be very short. First, all they have to do is show the jury the video I posted here. Then have three of the largest jurors do exactly to him what they did to Floyd. For as long as they want. The judge may then just bypass the jury and throw the whole case out of court. Despite all that, officer Chauvin could probably use a little moral support over his mistreatment. If you want to do so, here is the address where you can write him at.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
He's a dead man walking once he's put in the general population of a prison.

I doubt if they would do that.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
He's a dead man walking once he's put in the general population of a prison.

I doubt if they would do that.
I'm not sure, I would hope not, but I don't trust government at any level.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
He is not mistreated. He lit the fuse to the whole mess of the last two weeks. His own wife dumped him immediately. Last I heard, when he went to jail, knowing what he had done and what was happening out there, he had to be put on suicide watch 24/7. I cannot work up much pity or sympathy.
.....ok--you just made an undeniable mistake--the criminal and/or whoever called the police LIT the fuse ...the cops were not sitting around in a KKK meeting saying '' let's go get us a n****r''' !!!
Floyd had a history, that day it was suspect forgery. Some said a check now here people say it was passing a funny $20. If you explore back far enough say who set this in motion, you could say Adam in the Garden of Eden, but Adam didn't sit with his knee on a handcuffed suspect's neck for 8-1/2 minutes (several which after he was non-responsive (either just to make it look good? or just to be sure) becoming the most final act committed to the victim. One may not think it logical that protests sometimes lead to riots. It may not seem logical that others across the country and around the world will join a cause of some snuffed out petty criminal at the hands of authority, but we have seen most of this before. It is like the cell phone camera. If you are will to do the deed, in uniform of authority, brazenly uncaring about your victim and that the whole world will be watching as you exercise your supposed implied authority and dominion, you are intentionally lighting a fuse. It's a matter of proximity.
.....stop the ridiculous Adam and Eve babble crap----the cops didn't go looking for N*****S or Floyd....he was being LEGALLY arrested and he resisted arrest...there is no way you can say the cop started this crap
Minnesota does not have a Resisting Arrest law. It is generally covered under Minnesota 609.50 Obstructing. Most he could have gotten on it if charged was
(2) if the act was accompanied by force or violence or the threat thereof, and is not otherwise covered by clause (1), to imprisonment for not more than one year or to payment of a fine of not more than $3,000, or both; or
(3) in other cases, to imprisonment for not more than 90 days or to payment of a fine of not more than $1,000, or both.
Definitely does not justify holding an unarmed handcuffed suspect down in a stress position until dead and continuing to kneel on him 3 minutes after non-responsive.
Don't bitch at me. Bitch at their legislator, I didn't write the laws they were supposed to be enforcing when they killed the guy. If you approve, send him some money, set up a go fund him site, would not recommend walking around with sandwich board advertising it up there, but suit yourself. All good in the internet neighborhood, eh?
....doesn't matter--if you resist arrest, you are partly responsible for what happens
..this isn't Disneyland where everybody LOVES each other and passes out flowers--but a world with human jackasses
Sometime the police handle their responsibilities in a prette Mickey Mouse way as if they are living in a fantasy 1984 authoritarian way.
..the police do not start it--plain and simple--then when they RESPOND to the criminal/complaint-the jackasses ESCALATE the problem
Ever played "Jack's Alive"? The last one holding the stick is responsible for it going out and has he face painted with it. Chauvin is the last man that had his hand (in this case knee) on the decease human being and kept it there several minutes after the man became non responsive, waiting for EMTs just to make sure. Chauvin is responsible. Many people think he should have quit torturing the man, just to prove it was OK to do it. It wasn't. The videos will be played for the jury. Chauvin is toast.
..so what? he's responsible---and-the point?
..Floyd is also partly responsible
..so the blacks commit over 3 THOUSAND murders per year, and THOUSANDS of other crimes--the cops non-maliciously kill less than what?????? 10?? 10 pear year and you people say the COPS are the problem???!! IDIOCY

Even though negroes only make up about 14% of the population, they are responsible for at least 52% of the crime. Yet when a cop treats an XXX in a poor manner, (That Chauvin didn't actually do) XXXXXXXXXXXXX What a surprise. This graphic may help.

Murders by race - age, 2007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
Ever played "Jack's Alive"? The last one holding the stick is responsible for it going out and has he face painted with it. Chauvin is the last man that had his hand (in this case knee) on the decease human being and kept it there several minutes after the man became non responsive, waiting for EMTs just to make sure. Chauvin is responsible. Many people think he should have quit torturing the man, just to prove it was OK to do it. It wasn't. The videos will be played for the jury. Chauvin is toast.
..so what? he's responsible---and-the point?
..Floyd is also partly responsible
..so the blacks commit over 3 THOUSAND murders per year, and THOUSANDS of other crimes--the cops non-maliciously kill less than what?????? 10?? 10 pear year and you people say the COPS are the problem???!! IDIOCY
Cops are not the problem, the overwhelming vast majority are good cops, and those for the most
part we never hear about....sadly. It's those few who slide through the cracks that become a problem and then given lots of air time.
Not sure why the bad is not put in context with what's good....the media always leaves out the good.

I could tell you why. But you probably wouldn't like hearing it.

Pinning him down until he gave up hope of escaping and calmed down would have seemed the safest option.

In other words, brutally torturing him into submission.
No, restraining him until he calmed down enough to be safely transported to the precinct to process his arrest. You seem to be confusing your emotional response to the image of a white man kneeling on a black man's neck with the facts of the case. Neck restraints are not only legal but specifically permitted in Minneapolis to get control of a subject who is resisting and they have been used hundreds of times in Minneapolis in the last few years with no deaths of serious injuries reported.

That's allowed in order to control someone with "light to moderate pressure" or "with the intention of rendering the person unconscious by applying adequate pressure." The latter act is authorized only to protect officer lives with a suspect who is "actively aggressive" and cannot be controlled by lesser methods.

Scott said he's shocked that's allowed.

"I have never seen an agency in writing promote that type of force in such a critical area that is so susceptible to damage or death," Scott said, "and I’ve traveled the country and seen many use of force policies."​

There are many alternative methods to control someone who is handcuffed. So the Minneapolis rules also don't allow for the cop to sit on him for a long time until the suspect is likely dead like Chauvin did. Chauvin violated the rule also because his life or other officer's lives were surely never in danger.

It is also unforgiveable to ignore Floyd's pleas of distress. With three cops there and Floyd in handcuffs, they would lose absolutely nothing to take his pleas seriously.
You are confusing the neck restraint the police used in this case with a choke hold, which is also allowed, but this was not a choke hold. The knee restraint Chauvin used is a safe and effective technique for regaining control of a subject who is resisting and does not cause serious injury. A choke hold compresses the carotid arteries to slow or stop the flow of blood to the brain, thus rendering the subject unconscious, but Chauvin's knee was nowhere near the carotid arteries so this was not a choke hold but merely a very safe and effective way of preventing Floyd from getting up before he had calmed down.

The Minneapolis police manual allows neck restraints if in the officer's judgement no other method of regaining control over the situation will be effective.

'The on-line version of the policy manual says, "The unconscious neck restraint shall only be applied … 1. On a subject who is exhibiting active aggression, or; 2. For life saving purposes, or; 3. On a subject who is exhibiting active resistance in order to gain control of the subject; and if lesser attempts at control have been or would likely be ineffective."'

Minneapolis police made 44 people unconscious with neck restraints

So the actions the police took were not only legal but in full compliance with Minneapolis police department rules, and were know to be safe. When Floyd complained that he couldn't breathe, Chauvin knew he was not compressing Floyd's larynx or carotid arteries, so he knew nothing he was doing was causing Floyd to have trouble breathing so he had no reason to think anything he was doing was in any way endangering Floyd's life, so why has the state of Minnesota charged the cops with intentionally killing Floyd?

Floyd had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart, both of which made him high risk to die from a heart attack or heart failure, and his heart just couldn't handle the stress of being arrested and going back to prison for the fourth time, so why is the state of Minnesota charging the police with intentionally killing Floyd?

The answer is clear and simple. This is an election year and Democratic politicians can't win elections without a strong turnout of black voters so Democrats across the country and in D.C. will continue to surrender to the mobs at least through November.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082

It seems to me that these days, whenever a negro has any dealings with the police, they often think to themselves, "MONEY TIME!" Then they will disregard orders or fight with the police. Then sue the city for big money on the grounds of police brutality. That may be what Floyd was up to. But he wasn't healthy enough for it. Though his family will unfortunately, more than likely, sue for a load of cash.
Guess the police will have to come up with a tactic to deal with it that does not include killing the subject into submission. So much easier when you could just beat the Fk out of anybody or shoot them and not be recorded doing it. Then you could say anything you wanted and dead guy couldn't testify. Looks like the time limit on that method of control has run out due to proliferation of technology. :dunno:

Great. Just tell me what you are going to tell him. Then you can hear from me.
If you have something to say to me, say it.

I already did. But that wasn't the point. I said that whatever you would say to the hero cop Derik Chauvin, say it to me. I will answer you here and now. Officer Chauvin would probably just use your letter as toilet paper and not answer you. I will.

Chauvin is no hero.

Maybe not. But he sure as hell isn't a murderer.

Manslaughter. He intentionally disregarded policy. He didn't do his job correctly. Period.

The policy is to subdue a struggling criminal. Anything is BS. Also, there is much that they leave up to the cop's discretion. For example, I was going through a park one day and a couple lowlifes started giving me some lip. So I gave them the bird and told them to fuck off. They followed me. I ended up getting into a fight with one of them. Afterwards, I called the cops. They eventually showed up. The cop went over and talked to them. Then they walked away. Maybe they told him I surrounded them. I don't know. But I guess in some cases, assault is ok.

When Floyd complained about not being able to breathe, it was up to the cop as to whether or not to believe him. And when he stopped moving, how was the cop to know that he was anything other than passed out. He may not even have been dead at the time. But luckily, he ended up that way. Also, they called an ambulance for him. What more were they supposed to do. Give him CPR and catch coronavirus?

They were supposed to follow police procedure. They didn't. Period.

One the suspect is secured, the proper procedure is to sit them upright. Chauvin didn't follow procedure.
Exactly!
Cuffs on...suspect is in custody.

Tell your lies to your negro buddies. They don't fly with me. He was cuffed. And in the back of a cop car. But that didn't keep him from struggling more.

He wasn't secured in the patrol vehicle. He was on the ground. Stop your nonsense. You're making up shit, and not helping.

The coroner's report ruled out asphyxiation as the cause of death. Floyd died because his heart stopped beating, sudden cardiac arrest. Floyd was able to breathe right up until his heart stopped beating.
What Chauvin was doing CONTRIBUTED to Floyds death. Floyd had a medical conndition and drugs in his body that also contributed to his death, but that does not excuse Chauvins part in causing Floyd to die.

When Chauvin was told that Floyd had no pulse, that should have immediately ended the neck restraint and attempts made to revive Floyd. Instead that scared little hater kept going with his knee in Floyd's n eck.

Manslaughter is the minimum Floyd should get, along with reckless endangement and malicious assault.

The coroner's report ruled out asphyxiation as the cause of death. Floyd died because his heart stopped beating, sudden cardiac arrest. Floyd was able to breathe right up until his heart stopped beating.
What Chauvin was doing CONTRIBUTED to Floyds death. Floyd had a medical conndition and drugs in his body that also contributed to his death, but that does not excuse Chauvins part in causing Floyd to die.

When Chauvin was told that Floyd had no pulse, that should have immediately ended the neck restraint and attempts made to revive Floyd. Instead that scared little hater kept going with his knee in Floyd's n eck.

Manslaughter is the minimum Floyd should get, along with reckless endangement and malicious assault.
Probably what he will actually end up with. Over charging is a mistake that sometime pisses juries off on multiple count indictments. No place for proprietorial fishing trips to see what you can get. Need to concentrate on what you can prove.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082

Guess the police will have to come up with a tactic to deal with it that does not include killing the subject into submission. So much easier when you could just beat the Fk out of anybody or shoot them and not be recorded doing it. Then you could say anything you wanted and dead guy couldn't testify. Looks like the time limit on that method of control has run out due to proliferation of technology. :dunno:
you provide babble for your evidence-I provide statistics
hahahaha--again --your evidence is ''we don't have evidence--it's not recorded'''' .....hahahahahhaah

he was not trying to kill him...manslaughter at most

he was not trying to kill him...manslaughter at most
Well it might be difficult to convince a jury of that as he was told by many people that he was holding his neck down with his knee too long, that Floyd had no pulse and anyone with any training should know that nearly nine minutes of a kneck hold like that is way too farking long.

Last edited:

There is no evidence that anything Chauvin did contributed to Floyd's death unless you mean Floyd died from the stress of being arrested and facing fourth term in prison. Neither the knee on his neck nor the knee on his hips prevented Floyd from breathing or deprived him of blood flow to his brain. Floyd because he continued to struggle against his arrest. His narrowed coronary arteries could not supply enough oxygenated blood to his heart muscle and his hypertensive heart could not beat fast enough to to compensate. Breathlessness and complaints "I can't breathe" are early symptoms of heart attack, sudden cardiac arrest and heart failure, not because the subject can't get enough air in their lungs but because under stress their heart is not capable of delivering sufficient oxygenated blood to the heart muscle or brain. Death comes when the oxygen starved heart simply cannot function any longer.

Floyd died because he continued to struggle against the police. He first started complaining he couldn't breathe while he was in the back of the police car struggling to get out. Clearly, his heart muscle was already incapable of providing enough oxygenated blood to sustain his struggle. You can argue, if you like, that Chauvin was insensitive, but no rational argument can be make that his insensitivity caused Floyd's death. Given what we know about the insufficiency of Floyd's heart to sustain his struggling against arrest, when he stopped struggling, the presumption must be made that he was already dead. That being the case the likelihood he could have resuscitated even in a ER is small on the street, nonexistent. That means that no matter how disturbing the pictures are and how reprehensible you think Chauvin's insensitivity is, the cops did absolutely nothing that caused Floyd's death. Since they didn't cause his death, they cannot legitimately be charged with any crime concerning his death.

Forum List

Back