🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supporting Men In Women's Bathrooms = Political Suicide

Is promoting men behind doors marked "women" where rape victims expect privacy, political suicide?

• Yes. If I hear a politician or political party stay silent or worse advocate: they lose my support.

• No. I would support a political party or politician advocating men where rape victims need privacy.

Results are only viewable after voting.
supporting men in women's bathrooms might be, but supporting trans-women isn't.
Legally clarify what a "trans woman" is and how he differs from other men who could be pretending to be women.

Go.

oh you said men in women's bathroom. Well if someone is identifying as male he can us male identifying restroom. Women identifying as women can use women restroom.

I'm on the right side of history. You're wrong no matter what point in time we are talking about. Faggotry has never been a good thing....let alone "right".

I don't accept your concept of right and wrong. Some men like women, some men like men. And there there are homophobes, who probably like men, but hate themselves for doing so.

You probably fall into that latter category.
Doesn't matter what you accept...you will accept it soon enough.

I'm on the right side of history. You're wrong no matter what point in time we are talking about. Faggotry has never been a good thing....let alone "right".

I don't accept your concept of right and wrong. Some men like women, some men like men. And there there are homophobes, who probably like men, but hate themselves for doing so.

You probably fall into that latter category.
Doesn't matter what you accept...you will accept it soon enough.
Yes!

BOHICA

Forum List

Back