🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supporting Men In Women's Bathrooms = Political Suicide

Is promoting men behind doors marked "women" where rape victims expect privacy, political suicide?

• Yes. If I hear a politician or political party stay silent or worse advocate: they lose my support.

• No. I would support a political party or politician advocating men where rape victims need privacy.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bug chasing isn't a sex act, its a world wide movement of faggots that believe they're going to get AIDS anyway so they seek out those who are infected in hopes that they will get infected.

And Democrats want to convince us to go UHC single payer with THAT going on? Fuck that. I'm sure even a low-life butt porker like yourself could understand opposition to UHC while shit like that is going on, no?

Actually, a bigger expense is all you fat rednecks eating lard filled crap and having major cornary and diabetes issues...

But in a humane, civilized society we don't let people die because we don't approve of their lifestyles.
I'm not fat though, so you're not talking about me. I take care of my body because it's the only one I'm going to ever have and I'd like to live a long and healthy life.

So I agree, we shouldn't support UHC while fat pigs and bug chasers are out there purposely living unhealthy and risking their health. You agree?

Nobody is saying don't help them in an emergency room...just don't expect me to support UHC while these people know the risks and take them....they do not deserve the same standard of healthcare that people such as myself, who make healthy decisions should get.

Actually, a bigger expense is all you fat rednecks eating lard filled crap and having major cornary and diabetes issues...

But in a humane, civilized society we don't let people die because we don't approve of their lifestyles.
Wouldn't it be nice if the USA became humane and civilized?

So I agree, we shouldn't support UHC while fat pigs and bug chasers are out there purposely living unhealthy and risking their health. You agree?

uh, no. I think we should have universal health care because it's more cost effective and more humane, but i don't think you know what those words mean.

Well, it is a dream I have.

uh, no. I think we should have universal health care because it's more cost effective and more humane, but i don't think you know what those words mean.

Well, it is a dream I have.
Lmao! Yeah...I think you just convinced me. Good job. Let's pass UHC, and when you aids-infected wretches skyrocket the costs...the government will just have death panels for you. Works for me!

Lmao! Yeah...I think you just convinced me. Good job. Let's pass UHC, and when you aids-infected wretches skyrocket the costs...the government will just have death panels for you. Works for me!

Guy, please don't use health care costs to excuse your sexual insecurities.

Spoiler alert. Straight people get AIDS, too. In fact, that majority of HIV cases in the world are in fact- wait for it - heterosexual transmissions.

Guy, please don't use health care costs to excuse your sexual insecurities.

Spoiler alert. Straight people get AIDS, too. In fact, that majority of HIV cases in the world are in fact- wait for it - heterosexual transmissions.
Hahahaha! Nah man...I'm voting Bernie now. You've converted me! Don't give me the overkill..he needs every vote he can get.

It's gonna be beeeeeyootiful! *sniff*
Where do I sign up for the job!
room.jpg

Joe is an authoritarian moron who would use the might of the government to crush anyone who does anything he disproves of.

Joe is an authoritarian moron who would use the might of the government to crush anyone who does anything he disproves of.

More like, we need to crush you stupids because you end up dragging the rest of us down with you.

We used to have a pretty nice country, until you conservatives fucked it up .
We need you to die of AIDS. I hope Martin Shkreli charges you a fortune for a drug that'll keep you alive a day at a time
Faggot slime...

More like, we need to crush you stupids because you end up dragging the rest of us down with you.

You will be crushed. Watch.

1 in 6 women have been raped. That's over 17 million US women; that have actually reported their rapes; many more have not. In a bathroom with 6 stalls there is a statistical probability that at least one woman in there will experience extreme emotional distress or severe PTSD if she sees a man walking in; no matter what he is wearing. Any entity, be it a school or a business or government facility who forces rape victims to endure intrusion upon their expected privacy behind a door marked "women" can and will have their asses sued off. It will happen. This isn't an "if" scenario.

The civil rights of women to the to the expectation of segregated privacy for their most intimate hygiene procedures behind a door marked "women", outweighs any civil right a man pretending to be a woman and that he can force women to play along where he can violate their expectation of privacy, believes he has. He does not. And that will come to the light as the "schools vs the Fed" (soon to be filed) and NC vs the Fed (already filed) ask for clarity from Obama's AG Lynch.

The public outrage has reached a boiling point on this issue. Think: the 2.5 billion Target lost to the boycott of over a million people of their store...and many more likely not going there anymore to shop out of silent protest. Any politician who either 1. sits on his hands and has "no comment" on the issue or 2. Who steps out in favor of men using the women's restroom, showers, dorms etc etc. is committing political suicide. Any politician who steps out in fervent and vocal opposition: he will live long and prosper. It's that simple.

It might interest all of you to know Donald Trump's position on letting men in women's bathrooms. The law of the title of this thread also applies to entire political parties as a result of what their figurehead for the next 4 years does or doesn't do.. This is the American Revolution and heads will roll. The public has HAD IT. "This far and no farther"

Cue 1:05 but watch the whole thing for sure. It's only a minute and a half. Trump even seems to be using the economic threats against states as a reiterated threat (watch out other states, you're next!), instead of him thinking it isn't fair.

So, vote in the poll.

You're delusional. Transgenders have been using the bathrooms they identify with as their gender for years and rapes haven't been occurring in bathrooms like most "scared of everything" conservatives claim. This only came about when NC decided they were not going to pay attention to Civil Rights laws and came up with their phony baloney bill that this became an issue....and then Republicans want to claim they are not racist.....hmmmm. Now they're going to let the people from their state suffer just to prove a point.

You will be crushed. Watch.

Sounds like something we heard back in 2008 and 2012.....how's that working for you?

Sounds like something we heard back in 2008 and 2012.....how's that working for you?

Pride cometh before a fall. Your Church of LGBT is going to lose this legal battle. 17 million women rape survivors behind doors marked "women". That's all I'm going to say. Sorry. :itsok: Start grieving now; it'll be easier for you later..

Pride cometh before a fall. Your Church of LGBT is going to lose this legal battle. 17 million women rape survivors behind doors marked "women". That's all I'm going to say. Sorry. :itsok: Start grieving now; it'll be easier for you later..

It's not my church......and it's already in the Constitution, so I guess you're misinformed. NC can't change the constitution and they're going to find out pretty soon. Where do you get your "facts"? From Briebart? From Faux News? Figures.

It's not my church......and it's already in the Constitution, so I guess you're misinformed. NC can't change the constitution and they're going to find out pretty soon. Where do you get your "facts"? From Briebart? From Faux News? Figures.
Where is faggotry and Transgenderism spoken of in the constitution?

Where is faggotry and Transgenderism spoken of in the constitution?

Where is racism accepted in the Constitution? There was a time when people that think like you wouldn't let blacks use the same bathrooms. I'm glad that's in the past.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 is the nation's premier civil rights legislation. The Act outlawed discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, required equal access to public places and employment, and enforced desegregation of schools and the right to vote. It did not end discrimination, but it did open the door to further progress.
Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Civil Rights (U.S. National Park Service)

The civil rights movement deeply affected American society. Among its most important achievements were two major civil rights laws passed by Congress. These laws ensured constitutional rights for African Americans and other minorities. Although these rights were first guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution immediately after the Civil War, they had never been fully enforced. It was only after years of highly publicized civil rights demonstrations, marches, and violence that American political leaders acted to enforce these rights.
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Constitutional Rights Foundation

Forum List

Back